welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Complaints About Feminist Sinfest Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stripeypants

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if you're in pain you can concentrate harder on never having emotions! Win!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

women, dames, broads
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam wrote:
women, dames, broads

Yes?

In all serious, why is dame bad, or rather, how and when did it become a negative thing? I mean, I know how it's used, but the only thing I can think of is the British female pantomime and that dame is associated with ideas of "seen and not heard", or did it start out as sarcasm, like saying to someone "yes your highness". Maybe a British fester would have an answer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
khan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Non-seriousness aside, has any woman ever ACTUALLY wronged you, or you being an angry loser?

Edit: Dame is the female knight.i answer as a man that knows the value of women thinkers.
Yinello

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All women wrong me. That's what happens when you're a nice guy, all them bitches won't spread their legs for ya.
stripeypants

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's because they are genetically predisposed towards stupid decisions.

That's why I live alone in my mum's basement. Because wimmins.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yinello wrote:
All women wrong me. That's what happens when you're a nice guy, all them bitches won't spread their legs for ya.

This is a war. Penises vs vaginas. There's no compromise. No middle ground. No room for negotiation. It's us or them.
Sex or virginity. Sex or castration. Sex or male servitude. Sex or suppression. Don't be fooled by their lies, brothers, or by the infected zombie traitor, calling itself Tatsuya Ishida. The real Tatsuya Ishida died at the moment he betrayed his penis.
Valerie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, can you believe this latest comic!? Tat is obviously pandering to the women-who-want-men-to-do-housework demographic! It's sickening. Absolutely sickening.

Chat About
Yinello

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faq u Tat! Where are MY sexy broads huh? Don't feeeeeemales get enough already?
CalmBlueSea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*adjusts monocle*

*AHEM*

"Gentlemen, welcome back our school's new Men's Studies curriculum. Today, we will continue to explore the myriad ways in which men are being oppressed by the Matriarchal Society in which we currently live.

"Last class, we began our talk of Slave Culture, the pervasive idea in our society that men are the gender that engages in stressful mental and physical labor in order to provide monetary support to the female that selected him; this female is then typically allowed to rest on her laurels, enjoying the happiness, fulfillment, and relaxation of child-bearing and -raising, while men do all the work that actually matters.

"Now, we've already covered that men work most of the day, on most days. And they are trained, since childhood, that they must learn all they can in order to find a job of a suitable pay grade to the females in his society. (This is why asking a young boy what he wants to be when he grows up is so damaging; it reinforces the idea that all he is only an occupation, a mule that the females in his life can whip to make them shit out money).

"Today, we go even deeper down the rabbit hole, examining this idea as it permeates our media. We will be talking specifically about the comic Sinfest, which had it's origin in wholesome Masculist roots (dedicating whole strips to fighting the Matriarchy), but has recently been hijacked by the oppressive agenda of Women's Rights Activists. Look, for example, at this latest, horribly sexist, installment.

"Now, in addition to the typical workload a man is expected to maintain, he is also expected to take on the female's household chores. They do not appear to be compensated for this task (even with sex), but instead are expected to do it simply for pleasure of their female counterparts! Very similar to the way we demanded slaves do things, back when that was an ok thing to do.

"But the message is even more heinous than this! Look at how the author describes the men in this strip: BEEFCAKE. He even denies these men the decency of being referred to as humans! How obvious this objectification is!

"Now, I hope you can begin to see the depth of this problem. Tonight, I want you all to go home and read one of the copies of the book laying on the back table. It is called the S.C.U.M. Manifesto, and horrible as it sounds, it is exactly the future that these WRAs desire: men as emasculated, dickless servants!"

Last edited by CalmBlueSea on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
stripeypants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...well, I see squig appears to have no genitals, so you must be right.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that Sinfest had truly gone down the drain at first, but a review of this years comics has shown me that Tat is not lost to us yet!

This strip is a masterpiece, one of a rare kind not seen since the early days of Sinfest. It depicts Slick in the Reality Zone, drawn as he should be, confronting his own inner doubts as to how heterosexual he is. The second panel is dramatic, showing his courage to stand up to the evil Mangirl and proclaim who he is! This is followed up by a hilarious panel where Slick actually has to tell a WOMAN about his sexuality. The end of the strip nearly brought me to tears, as Slick exposes his inner rage about the injustices of feminism and unleashes his Macho.

Speaking as a heterosexual person, this strip really resonated with my inner feelings and stuff. I hope Tat stops giving us sissy Sisterhood stuff and makes more strips like this one! (This one, and its equally brilliant sequel, in which Slick reflects on his moral duty to Have a Penis).
Yinello

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be fooled! See how the female in panel 3 is trying to trick him with her breasts?
Estranged

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feminists try to eliminate cheap women so that sex is expensive and men are helpless.
Alpha Aim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand this thread..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: