welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-04-21 Click!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Delakando

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why save her? Let the dog tear Nique apart. If the devil caught her then she would have gone to hell. Would have been awesome either way!
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you realize how fucking awful that thing you just typed was

like has it occurred to you that you're really fucking awful

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
do you realize how fucking awful that thing you just typed was

like has it occurred to you that you're really fucking awful

I'm awful?

Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're also boring

you're awful in the least interesting way possible

Last edited by Heretical Rants on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw delakando you didnt answer the question

have you ever sat down and considered it

have you said to yourself "wow this thing im going to say is kind of disgusting" or "this is an awful thing to be thinking"or even just "i am an awful person"

are you pleased with being a terrible and awful person? does it truly bring you joy to say and do awful things?

have you at any point in time tried to change your toxic and problematic behavior and thoughts and unlearn the awfulness?

do you find yourself genuinely clever for using a generic, run of the mill, macro to express your disinterest in my response that ironically implies you care more than you let on?

or are you literally too stupid to sit down and actually think about yourself or your actions?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
aw delakando you didnt answer the question

have you ever sat down and considered it

Yep! Actually I have and I realized there is quite worse in this world that my comments and beliefs mean nothing in the overall awful nature of human kind. It is but a drop in an ocean of awful humans.

Miss Magenta wrote:

have you said to yourself "wow this thing im going to say is kind of disgusting" or "this is an awful thing to be thinking"or even just "i am an awful person"

On this forum it does not matter what awful thing you say. It doesn't even matter if you have a general comment as people will immediately bitch at you either way. I gave up trying to calmly speak here and rather be an asshole like all of you.

Miss Magenta wrote:

are you pleased with being a terrible and awful person? does it truly bring you joy to say and do awful things?

Quite pleasantly actually. I do what good I can offline while on here I choose to be an asshole just like everyone else. You can make any comment, give positive feed back, or be a general douche and in response you get hatred, bitchiness, or general all asshole comments in return. Why should I hold back my attitude when no one else does?

Miss Magenta wrote:

have you at any point in time tried to change your toxic and problematic behavior and thoughts and unlearn the awfulness?

Mmmm funny you should say that. Throughout my life I have met generally assholes, racists, sexists, and other types of dickheads in the world. As much as I say I am going to be an asshole on here it does not matter how calmer I am offline then I am here. I do not wish to see people hurt. I am generally respectful to all no matterful their race, gender, sexual preferences, or views of religion, politics, or sexual preferences towards others. On the other hand I did have enough of being harassed by lesbians and feminists about being a male and their attitudes that I should be ashamed for being a male. My view towards homosexuals is all the same as if they were straight or transgendered which is I really don't care. As for being harassed simply because I'm a guy has only given me damn good reason not to be favorable towards feminists or lesbians.

Seeing Nique acting so casual while messing with someone else' property without permission from the direct owner makes me believe she should face punishment just like anyone else who would touch someone else's property.

Miss Magenta wrote:

do you find yourself genuinely clever for using a generic, run of the mill, macro to express your disinterest in my response that ironically implies you care more than you let on?

No actually. From the asshole comments made on here I wouldn't find anything being said as clever. I decided to post the 'Look at the fucks I give' picture because I already expected a response from one of the assholes on this forum... Look who responded first!

Miss Magenta wrote:

or are you literally too stupid to sit down and actually think about yourself or your actions?

Lazy is more like it. Why should I care how stupid my comments look when it'll be treated the same none the less.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow you're even more boringly awful than I initially thought just from that first comment and the bland image macro I mean wow
Delakando

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretical Rants wrote:
wow you're even more boringly awful than I initially thought just from that first comment and the bland image macro I mean wow

Please note previous image posted.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a poorly made image macro with text that doesn't particularly match the image that only proves that you have poor taste

yes, yes I saw

also, I just now bothered to read the nonsense you barfed out at Miss M, and my only response is
Quote:
As for being harassed simply because I'm a guy has only given me damn good reason not to be favorable towards feminists or lesbians.

wut.
Quote:

simply because I'm a guy

wut.
MerchManDan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like congratulations are in order.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trolls love being called boring

trufax
Geareye

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whaaaaaat?

Are we going to just leave it like that? Dismiss it as a troll and be done with it? Aren't we going to have have a 15-pages-long discussion about whether there is truly a thing like an 'objectively awful thought/image' or if Delakando's suggested image is just as acceptable/fine/non_awful as Miss. M's adoration at the hand-holding at panel 8?

Noooooo? Come one people, it's Monday, we have to make it interesting to survive...
MerchManDan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, it's been a couple of hours. Get a grip.
Valerie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have to agree with Heretical Rants. Very boring.

Like, really, a man complaining that feminists hate him because he's male? So overdone, dude. At least try to be original.

Chat About
stripeypants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long discussions only happen if there is something interesting to sustain the arguments. Nothing interesting with this one. I wouldn't even bother with small penis poetry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: