Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MRA 101
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stripeypants

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam wrote:
Good reminder for me about that guys need to be leading. Women are passive creatures...they just are. Don't leave it up to a woman to make a decision, an actual decision.

Sometimes my girlfriend even asks me to make decisions for her. Like she'll ask me if I want omelettes or breakfast burritos for breakfast. I've learned quickly to pick one at random even if I have no preference. Don't put the question back at her. Making decisions is frustrating for women. They run on their feelings most of the time, another sort of passivity.

To make a decision is to impose yourself on the world. If you're not fine with that, you're no man.

I laughed particularly at this one because I thought it was too ludicrous for someone to have uttered.

I am in awe of the stupid.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasairfiona wrote:
Who the fuck wants to have sex with a virgin?

somebody, hopefully >>
Lasairfiona

Location: I have to be somewhere? ::runs around frantically::

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stripeypants wrote:
Lasairfiona wrote:
Who the fuck wants to have sex with a virgin? Seriously? Is this some sort of fetish? Because otherwise the religious explanation makes WAY WAY WAY more sense.

People who have no sexual skills but want their partners to think they do.

I doesn't matter how many partners you do are don't have, being clumsy is obvious. Skills can be learned OR you cab be born with them. Your partner count means nothing. But back to virgins - virgins are always clumsy the first time. It's a nerves thing.
Lasairfiona

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
Lasairfiona wrote:

somebody, hopefully >>

*pat pat* Some people like to train them from the beginning but frankly you can gain some practical experience by making love to an ice cream cone with your mouth. Seriously.

Fake the confidence and you are most of the way there.

Finnegan

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasairfiona wrote:
Who the fuck wants to have sex with a virgin? Seriously? Is this some sort of fetish? Because otherwise the religious explanation makes WAY WAY WAY more sense.

I think it might be a power sort of thing, like "I took her virginity" or "I was her first". plus the idea that a woman is "pure" when she is a virgin and some guys either find that appealing or find being the one to take that from her appealing. but, yeah, all of these seem to be either rooted in a fetish or in religious ideals.

hey! rock bottom's not that bad
we've got glow-in-the-dark fish down here that's rad
Dro

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasairfiona wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:
Lasairfiona wrote:

somebody, hopefully >>

*pat pat* Some people like to train them from the beginning but frankly you can gain some practical experience by making love to an ice cream cone with your mouth. Seriously.

My habit of biting the bottom of the cone and then fiercely sucking the ice cream out through the tiny hole turns out to have real world applicability! Hooray!
Lasairfiona

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Technique for a certain type but all knowledge is worth practicing on an ice cream cone.
Yinello

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I had to fake I wasn't a virgin just to finally get it on. The look of horror on the guy when he found out I was really got to me, but I was also like: YESSS FINALLY.

People who only like virgins are creepy but sometimes you just want to jump over the stupid virgin boundary and move on.
Sam

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnegan wrote:
looking at that red pill subreddit made me physically ill. granted I was feeling a bit unwell to begin with but that undoubtedly is what pushed me over the edge.

also, sam, no offense but perhaps just post a link in the future. I would prefer to see what actual forum members have to say and be able to engage them in conversation rather than see the thread full of the regurgitated idiocy of the worst of what the internet has to offer.

I thought that the spirit of the thread was obviously facetious and in that vein I expected no reason to really give actual MRA types a soundboard for what is often an excruciatingly toxic worldview filled with malign reactionary attitudes towards threats on socioeconomic hierarchical positions of power and control.

For the benefit of a straight-laced communication with someone trying to legitimately give us MRA 101, I will legitimately provide dialogue. In the absence of that, I've basically given you a concise lesson of modern day MRA 101.
Him

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasairfiona wrote:

To be honest I think in this case it's mostly a hating/being terrified of women thing.
stripeypants

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasairfiona wrote:
stripeypants wrote:
Lasairfiona wrote:

People who have no sexual skills but want their partners to think they do.

I doesn't matter how many partners you do are don't have, being clumsy is obvious. Skills can be learned OR you cab be born with them. Your partner count means nothing. But back to virgins - virgins are always clumsy the first time. It's a nerves thing.

I meant that some people chase virginity because they hope the virgin won't know any better, and will by default think their first time is awesome. I wasn't saying anything about the virgins themselves.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I waited to have sex until I was 26. Until that time I wanted my first time to be with another virgin. In my case, it was definitely a misguided romanticism that motivated me to want that. I thought that it would be extra meaningful for it to work out that way, but the truth is that every time you have sex has exactly the amount of meaning that you put into it. Aside from the skewed idea of romance, there was definitely a fear of being judged harshly for my performance and my own ongoing complex of putting other people's needs first and at odds to my own. I've since dropped many of the concepts that I used to hold on to.

From my own experience, it seems to me that the focus on having sex with a virgin comes from limiting sex to a purely physical act. Through that perspective, there is a notion that 1. virgins are "tighter" and therefore more pleasurable and 2. being the first echos being a pioneer in a new territory, as if this is a valid measure of a man's worth. It's difficult for me to face that I held any of these ideas but I think that sharing this with others will help change things for the better. How can we tackle a problem if we don't understand it?
Finnegan

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TIAB wrote:
being the first echos being a pioneer in a new territory

FIRST!

hey! rock bottom's not that bad
we've got glow-in-the-dark fish down here that's rad
Sam

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a big portion of it is this desire for 'purity' virgin girls are pure! chaste! unsullied by other cocks.

no, that third part is really a thing. Some people's latent homophobia is such that they are even perturbed by the notion of prior partners having been in a vagina they are now claiming for themselves. I wish I didn't have to make that up but hey there you go
mouse

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that actually sorta makes sense (sadly). the sense i was getting from all that was not so much that the desire was for something new, as a rejection of something 'used'. because clearly an experienced woman is just the same as a dented up old car. she can't possibly have gained anything from it, it could only have damaged her. and who wants damaged goods?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 3 of 34

Jump to: