welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bitcoins! Cargo Cult Economy of the Future!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Echo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
1)it's possible to block people's posts? where do I get this script?

Firefox, greasemonkey, and, courtesy of the internet archive (yes, it's that old) this script.

Annoyingly it needs a little tweaking to block posts which contain quote blocks because this place spits out rubbish html - if you're actually going to use it then let me know and I'll dig my copy out from wherever the heck Firefox buried it.
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa there this thread, weren't you about bitcoins at one point
Thy Brilliance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:51 am    Post subject: Why would I want to be friends with a mindless slave? Reply with quote

Eiden wrote:
Quote:
Such is the arrogance of someone who actually believes they understand me.

This statement alone makes you a humongous hypocrite! You've had no end of arrogant (and completely wrong) declarations about the motivations and feelings of others as you've played an extremely irrational pseudopsychologist to anyone who has contradicted you (or worse, found you out when you were lying).

I do understand quite a bit about you. I've already discussed it with you at length, for what little good it does you (I do not believe you are capable of really understanding my position, or the position of anyone who asserts that you are very irrational in the way you present yourself here). You may not even really remember what it was that I said. No matter.

Thy Brilliance wrote:
Nothing short of tat himself telling me to leave and explaining why he thinks I should leave. Or he could ban me, one of those.

Oh? If he told you you should leave but didn't want to explain himself, you would stay against his wishes? And it absolutely has to be the intercession of an absent moderator? There's no appeals to reason that can be made directly with you that does not rely on an authority figure? Telling.

Please additionally forego suggesting friendship to me or in any way making any further suggestions related to getting to know me better, on or off the forums, unless you want to be a really creepy man, by the way.

I suppose this wraps this up. Does anyone else want to work out a plan for advising people about Thy if they start to respond to his posts?

You are effectively suggesting segregation because you can't solve your problems through reason.

1950's KKK is looking for their leader back.

Tat won't buy your bullshit simply because you are nothing more than a lapdog of sam, who only shows up to deride me when sam whines to you about it.

You have no seniority here, nor do you have any authority here, this is why you resent my suggestion.

What's really creepy is how he uses you to achieve his goals.

Namely, to be rid of anyone that dares criticize him.

Go ahead, tell people to stop thinking for themselves and do what you tell them to do.

Tell me how that works out.

PS: The bitcoin option is still on the table.

PPS: It usually takes like 5 responses to tire you out, I'm getting better at this.
Eiden

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much like the last two times this happened, I wasn't summoned here or even talked to about this by Sam. Your persecution complex will simply not allow you to accept any other explanation, so you will create your own reality and assume that's how it really went. It has to be a Sam-led conspiracy.

I'm really sorry we have this power over you. You should go. This place is not good for you.

Please find a healthier output.
Eiden

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(And, for everyone else, note the heavy baiting. He wants to keep the attention! He needs it. So he pathologically goads for responses. take note! this is a lesson in action.)
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sooooooo i think if you want people to not engage him and make him flip his shit even more, like if you want to productively address that concern, a good start would be to teach by example

also great job on the cranberries last night. the greater Sam led conspiracy shall eat well. the greater Sam led conspiracy is pleased.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also re firefox, i think that greasemonkey script works for chrome too, since these days firefox is about as stable as, well, thy
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the fuck's mozilla been doing? I stopped using firefox a while ago because it was getting sludgy and chrome ran like a fresh clean spring well of pure sparkling non-hitchiness

and i suppose since then firefox got ... more bloated? how
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mostly they just changed their user interface on a superficial level, which annoys filthy casuals

also massive multi-tabbing perhaps uses a bit more memory than it absolutely needs to if you combine it with certain plugins

I CAN ONLY HAVE EIGHTY-THREE TABS OPEN AT A TIME IN THE NEW FIREFOX BEFORE IT STARTS LAGGING, OH NOOOOOOOOO
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ff was getting seriously bogged down at the last time i used it.

more importantly: was it chrome or ff which pioneered sound-announcing tabs
Sam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://np.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/295las/35_of_my_btc_gone_pc_not_compromised/cihzwdc?context=7
Arc Tempest

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is this I don't even?
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steal from the stupid to give back to the stupid!
Thy Brilliance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:46 am    Post subject: pathologically getting the last laugh Reply with quote

Eiden wrote:
(And, for everyone else, note the heavy baiting. He wants to keep the attention! He needs it. So he pathologically goads for responses. take note! this is a lesson in action.)

Oh yes, I can't live without the constant negative attention from sinfest forums that I browse mainly on weekends.

I don't see what you're even complaining about, I'm only here 2/7th's of the week due to work ethic.

Deal with it.

Good luck with your nazi flair boilerplate message btw.
Sam

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"unbuy bitcoin"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuOBzWF0Aws
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 38 of 42

Jump to: