welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-05-14: Dudebros In Outer Space
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geareye wrote:
Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
Arthain wrote:
The funniest thing I find about this strip, is that if it was Slick saying that about the Sisterhood he'd have his hide STRIPPED ten different ways by the forum goers here.

But of course because it's Mininique it's alright!

Excuse me while I go laugh uproariously at the double-standard here.

No one here cares what you think.

We would like you to leave.

Now, now , that "we" is an exaggeration. You don't speak for all of us. I want Arhain here. I think he's fun. Like kitty-vs-laser_pointer_aimed_at_the_ceiling fun.

Stop encouraging the dudebros presence.

In fact if all you're going to do is clap and cheer for them, why don't you leave too.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:

Stop encouraging the dudebros presence.

In fact if all you're going to do is clap and cheer for them, why don't you leave too.

I didn't clap or cheer. I simply find ridiculousness amusing and would like to see it every now and then. For giggles. It's not like the forum is infested with them and you can't have a discussion.
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's because I've been screaming at them and making things unpleasant for them here for the past year. When the feminism arc started there was an infestation. Now there are only a handful left and you're over here going...yaaay thats funny the stupid and horrible thing you said.

Stop it. Stop encouraging it. Stop giving them the idea that someone will "engage them on the merits of their discussion"

Just fucking stop.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
Stop encouraging it.

Apparently we have different views of what consists as encouraging. There is ,however, an easy way to solve this:

Hey, Arhain! If I say what you said was ridiculous and made me laugh and I liked laughing at how ridiculous what you said sounded, therefore I'd like to see you here every now and then, will you feel encouraged to be here?
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

like i said: women aren't allowed to express frustration about the people who hate them.
crayven

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
Arthain wrote:
The funniest thing I find about this strip, is that if it was Slick saying that about the Sisterhood he'd have his hide STRIPPED ten different ways by the forum goers here.

But of course because it's Mininique it's alright!

Excuse me while I go laugh uproariously at the double-standard here.

No one here cares what you think.

We would like you to leave.

I think this article reffers to you specifically and your "we don't like you, and we'd like you to leave because you disagree with us".

And In this strip the mental masturbation for you people reaches demented proportions, going all way up to straight up "kick them off this planet".
Someone even mentioned a "very justified" ( seriously? ) "Final Solution" ( yeah that's not ominous wording... )

You - personally - McDermot are human garbage. Yeah, you are garbage.
And still i don't tell you to "go away because i don't like what you say".
That's the difference between you and i, asshole.
Samsally

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I missed the part where calling someone garbage and asshole is taking the high ground?
crayven

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
I think I missed the part where calling someone garbage and asshole is taking the high ground?

When he barges in here telling some guy who just said some normal things -
"Yeah you have your opinion but i don't really care about it and my opinion is better and you should fuck off because WE ( who the fuck is "we" ? ) don't want you here" - he kinda forfeits his right to a fair treatment.
He always barges in out of nowhere to tell people to "get out of here and that they are not welcome".
Well excuse me but who the FUCK is he? King of this forum?

He can go choke on a dick for all i care! And i don't give a damn what his little defenders here want to say in his defense really. His behavior is totally idiotic.
The only reason no one is calling him out is due to this sense of "group-thinking" most users on this forum have.
"Oh he's one of us, pro-feminism, we'll close our eyes to his stupid shit"
I'm sorry but that's not JUSTICE.

I don't care about "high ground". Save your criticism.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seeing as how you are never actually open to argument and your "opinions" are completely hideous and generally indefensible, you have pretty much no right to complain about being treated like a disgusting little homunculus. you don't want to "argue" or "say normal things," you want an uncontested platform from which to spew vile bullshit. perhaps you'll find that here or here or here, but you certainly won't find it on this forum.

he is telling you that you are unwelcome here because you are, in fact, unwelcome here. nobody here likes you. nobody respects you. nobody sticks up for you. nobody wants you to post here. you have no credibility. you have no goodwill. you are not our friend. you forfeited your ability to gain respect from us the first time you were here, and as you yourself saw a few threads ago, you forfeited it with the newbies who weren't here for your first episode. someone not as completely trapped in the throes of Dunning-Kruger as you might step back and wonder how he manages to alienate so many people, and might even conclude that the most consistent part of all that is, in fact, himself. unfortunately, that person is not you, and so here we are.

hence, all the mockery and scorn you get here is entirely and absolutely your own fault and, most ironically, you could end it simply by not coming here.

that you willingly continue to come here and invite the abuse you know you've engendered and deserve means you have absolutely no right to complain about it once it comes crashing down on you.

so take some responsibility for yourself, you spoiled brat.
crayven

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
seeing as how you are never actually open to argument and your "opinions" are completely hideous and generally indefensible, you have pretty much no right to complain about being treated like a disgusting little homunculus. you don't want to "argue" or "say normal things," you want an uncontested platform from which to spew vile bullshit. perhaps you'll find that here or here or here, but you certainly won't find it on this forum.

he is telling you that you are unwelcome here because you are, in fact, unwelcome here. nobody here likes you. nobody respects you. nobody sticks up for you. nobody wants you to post here. you have no credibility. you have no goodwill. you are not our friend. you forfeited your ability to gain respect from us the first time you were here, and as you yourself saw a few threads ago, you forfeited it with the newbies who weren't here for your first episode. someone not as completely trapped in the throes of Dunning-Kruger as you might step back and wonder how he manages to alienate so many people, and might even conclude that the most consistent part of all that is, in fact, himself. unfortunately, that person is not you, and so here we are.

hence, all the mockery and scorn you get here is entirely and absolutely your own fault and, most ironically, you could end it simply by not coming here.

that you willingly continue to come here and invite the abuse you know you've engendered and deserve means you have absolutely no right to complain about it once it comes crashing down on you.

so take some responsibility for yourself, you spoiled brat.

1. I am always open to argument.
2. This isn't about me, moron - read the thread.
3. Nobody cares if anyone likes me or not. Nobody likes me or wants or whatever at Stormfront and yet i still can go there and post if i wish to.
Now instead of acting like a smug little fuck, how about YOU take some responsability for your retarded 'friend" and stop making your whole "group" look like some psychotic fanbois, unable to see mistakes in their own fold.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i see "responsibility for oneself" is another thing crayven doesn't understand.

the list never stops growing.

certainly explains a lot, though, doesn't it
Samsally

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I profess, I'm actually a little curious of where you picked up the term "fanbois"
Istancow

Location: Chamber of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminister

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On reflection, I've decided that I will probably not become a dudebro. The community is sketchy and the admissions process requires a degree of manliness which I am unsure I possess.

I will find some other way to make it to outer space.

Someday I will make it out there, and pursue my dream of becoming a space-pirate. SOMEDAY.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

being a space pirate's alright with me, they do what they want 'cuz space pirates are free
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BREAKING NEWS: Johnny Depp got a haircut at some point this year

I'll leave it to you to decide whether that has anything to do with anything or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: