welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-05-09: Madam and Eve
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tekii



Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 185

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: 2013-05-09: Madam and Eve Reply with quote



Awwww. Just awww.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miss Magenta



Joined: 09 Jun 2011
Posts: 1803
Location: im probably asleep right now

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really love how SMILEY Curly is about them lesbian puppets. it's really cute.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Leohan



Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 1017

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The implications in that 3rd panel are... less than ideal. Then again, I think that God's just poking fun at them in turn.

I think that we all can agree that the little one is a strawman for extremist feminism at this point.
_________________
Sinfest Juggalo Worshipper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stripeypants



Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 3240
Location: Land of the Grumpuses

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kinda lost about the 'Kill all men! at the end.

I love that god changed his tack to make the audience happy. Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Flavius Maximus



Joined: 07 May 2011
Posts: 799
Location: The Wrong side of the Reality Zone Sign

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Called it Smile

Puppet show week✌
_________________
Awesome Happens
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rune



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 1046

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stripeypants wrote:
I'm kinda lost about the 'Kill all men! at the end.

I love that god changed his tack to make the audience happy. Smile


I'm with Leohan on this one. Lil' Sis is clearly either tongue-in-cheek deliberately, or being deliberately set up as due to her youth, the "extreme" one in this trio of commentators.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redrose



Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did he meant by the sword?


Also, more of this series please.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WellYesYouMay



Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune wrote:
stripeypants wrote:
I'm kinda lost about the 'Kill all men! at the end.

I love that god changed his tack to make the audience happy. Smile


I'm with Leohan on this one. Lil' Sis is clearly either tongue-in-cheek deliberately, or being deliberately set up as due to her youth, the "extreme" one in this trio of commentators.

Again, before the popcorn pops, I still think they're just goofing off. Even the "Kill all men". I think god it satirizing them, and they're in on the joke and rolling with it. And rock on to 'em for it. You should be able to laugh at yourself.
(For those that question, one argument for my conclusion is their relaxed and happy positioning. They're laughing and amused, fist pump and all.)
::Edited because I forgot to place a period.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stripeypants



Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 3240
Location: Land of the Grumpuses

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured it was a joke, I'm just having trouble parsing. This is a sign to me it is time to stop troubleshooting computers and go sleep or something.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Maswartz



Joined: 15 Aug 2012
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And these are the people Tat has been saying are the good guys for how long now? Even if it's a joke it's still in very poor taste.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rune



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 1046

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WellYesYouMay wrote:
Rune wrote:
stripeypants wrote:
I'm kinda lost about the 'Kill all men! at the end.

I love that god changed his tack to make the audience happy. Smile


I'm with Leohan on this one. Lil' Sis is clearly either tongue-in-cheek deliberately, or being deliberately set up as due to her youth, the "extreme" one in this trio of commentators.

Again, before the popcorn pops, I still think they're just goofing off. Even the "Kill all men". I think god it satirizing them, and they're in on the joke and rolling with it. And rock on to 'em for it. You should be able to laugh at yourself.
(For those that question, one argument for my conclusion is their relaxed and happy positioning. They're laughing and amused, fist pump and all.)
::Edited because I forgot to place a period.


Agreed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Night Spade



Joined: 13 Jan 2010
Posts: 1180
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if even God ceded to the feminists demands, does this mean that patriarchy is pretty much doomed now?
_________________
“I believe in benevolent dictatorship provided I am the dictator”
- Richard Branson -
----
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lich Mong



Joined: 31 May 2012
Posts: 475

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the other shoe dropped Wink
_________________
A MtG Webcomic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dro



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3851

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is a "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" message.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jody



Joined: 29 Apr 2013
Posts: 139

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure Tat is pointing out that even in groups he generally sympathizes with there are some elements he does not agree with.

And that western religion is all about the pandering. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group