Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-05-22: Thing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rothide

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stripeypants wrote:
Hey, Rothide, some advice.

You'll need to find a way to do the following:

1. Apologize for your past behavior
2. Display that talking seriously with you is not going to be a complete waste of time
3. Find some way to prove that you aren't going to start whining and spouting misogynistic bullshit the moment someone disagrees with you or calls you out.

Then I guess it cant happen, because anytime I bring articles or anything that disagree's with your worldview, you dismiss it by just giving your own groups rhetoric and dubbing my thoughts as a complete waste of time.

So I guess we can't have a serious argument.
stripeypants

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2. Display that talking seriously with you is not going to be a complete waste of time
3. Find some way to prove that you aren't going to start whining and spouting misogynistic bullshit the moment someone disagrees with you or calls you out.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rothide wrote:
And to save some trouble

Stripey: Do you hear anything?
Dogan: Mind Like a Goldfish...
Monkey: Fucking dumbass.
Shadowcell: (As FRothide)DUR HUR HUR LOOK AT HOW MUCH I CAN FAP DUR HUR HUR.
Someone else: I swear he must be autistic.

I'd like to Lean In for the I swear he must be autistic role. I have tons of experience in this area, often pointing out random fuckers in large crowds and making overgeneralized guesses at their manifold flaws.
Rothide

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double post

Last edited by Rothide on Fri May 24, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rothide

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stripeypants wrote:

How about instead of trying to give arguments or counter arguments I just ask you questions about feminism.

Feminism wants equality, equality is kind of vague term. What standards do you see for this equality. To be more precise, lets go with your fight for financial equality, explain what needs to happen to be equal.

Edit: I wont try to point out flaws, or give any counter arguments, I may give more questions though.
stripeypants

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IN OTHER WORDS, EVERY ATTEMPT TO ENGAGE SERIOUSLY WITH YOU HAS LED TO YOU REVERTING BACK TO YOUR CHILDISH, INANE, INCOMPREHENSIBLE LACK OF INTEREST OR ABILITY TO ENGAGE IN THE CONVERSATION - WHICH IS DIFFERENT FROM DISAGREEING - AND THERE CAN BE NO CONVERSATION WITH YOU UNTIL YOU FIGURE OUT THE THING I HAVE BEEN COPY-PASTING.

YOU GET TO SIT IN THE CORNER WITH A DUNCE CAP UNTIL YOU LEARN HOW TO BEHAVE WELL WITH THE REST OF THE CLASS AND YOU STOP EATING SALLY'S HAIR.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

COPY PASTING TAKES SO LITTLE EFFORT, AND YET I GET THE EXACT SAME LEVEL OF ENGAGEMENT FROM YOU IF I DO IT - AND YOU REMEMBER ABOUT AS MUCH.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND IN THE LEAST LITTLE BIT THAT YOU ARE UTTERLY BORING AND FRUSTRATING BECAUSE OF YOUR BEHAVIOR AND NOT BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE? I HAVE HEATED ARGUMENTS WITH PEOPLE I DISAGREE WITH BUT I ALSO RESPECT THEM ENOUGH TO HAVE ACTUAL ARGUMENTS WITH THEM.

COPY PASTE AGAIN:

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm no longer discussing I'm asking question, I promise not to counter anything with facts of my own, nor will I just dismiss what you say outright, right now I am an ear open to your viewpoint, and only wish to ask questions based on your answers to help clarify things.

In other words, what insidious thing can I do if all I do is ask questions? Can you ask the wrong questions? I know you can ask leading questions, but usually you give an argument when you lead afterwards. My questions will be fallowed by questions.

Last edited by Rothide on Fri May 24, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rothide

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this is open to anybody, feminist, pro-feminist, non-feminist. Id prefer the first two but I will take anyone.
Rothide

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So again I ask, what is your groups view of Financial Equality, and even more precies, as it relates to men and women.
aboutwhistles

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you at least learn how to use fucking spellcheck? I've watched you misspell 'follow' all week. 'Fallow' means farmland that's been plowed and left unplanted.
Leohan

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just make a decent apology Rothide. Far easier and better received in both the short and long term.
Samsally

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides, nobody wants to answer your questions because you are obviously wasting our time. You aren't capable of being insidious at this point, to do so would imply anyone trusts you.
Rothide

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aboutwhistles wrote:
Could you at least learn how to use fucking spellcheck? I've watched you misspell 'follow' all week. 'Fallow' means farmland that's been plowed and left unplanted.

Dysgraphia, look it up. I have a minor case of it.

Also if it's an actual word how the hell would spell check even pick it up?

Last edited by Rothide on Fri May 24, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rothide

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry then, I get pissed off and angry and then I don't think straight. I don't have any clue how I can make sure 2 is kept but I'll try. And I'll try to not let other peoples comments get under my skin. If that's not good enough then I'll bugger off. I'll probably comment still but you can all make fun of it or whatever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 27 of 30

Jump to: