welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-06-04: Something I Really Want
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samsally

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arthain wrote:
1) He's insulted me

Welcome to Sinfest.

Arthain wrote:
2) He's twisted the meaning of my prior words to suit his own perfect little world

You were bragging. Badly. I called you on it by paraphrasing.

Arthain wrote:
3) He's shown his ignorance by assuming quality and content are the same thing.

You haven't shown either quality OR content to make the distinction. You just keep saying you're awesome, with the caveat that even though people complain about your writing it's because ~reasons~ and obviously not your fault.

Arthain wrote:
He's made no point, he has no foundation to any sort of argument. He's quite literally just lashing out at me because he has nothing better to do with his time.

My point is that you're rudely putting other people down and bragging about yourself at the same time, so I'm going to make fun of you for it.
stripeypants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rothide wrote:
Leohan wrote:
Rothide: You misgendered stripey not once or twice, but SEVERAL times and repeatedly, even after he told you in each single instance to drop it. You didn't. Either apologize or deal with it.

This is not the main complaint, but it added a lot to the reason why he doesn't "Drop it" and I'm guessing it's a reason you can understand. And you know what? You don't need to apologize and nobody can force you to. But if you don't I will treat you like an eleven year old girl, and because of your previous attitudes your right to complaint will be revoked. On the other hand, if you apologize you will display a good level of maturity and will be right on the path of people taking you seriously.

So go ahead, sweetie. Apologizing is not all that hard. ^^

Then I'm sorry about the misgendering, I thought I always went back and corrected myself when I miss-typed his gender. Maybe in my anger I forgot to do some. I apologize profusely for that.

No, you didn't, and you ignored any posts I made about it. You ignore posts Rothide. You ignore a lot of them.

A LOT of posts.

And then you complain that people are talking about the past, specifically that people are holding you to your past behavior - which is absolutely deplorable.

I did apologize for the things I felt needed apologizing for, specifically bringing up a personal situation of yours. You don't apologize for anything, except when you do but then proceed to do the thing you apologized for again.

Your behavior doesn't exist in a vaccuum.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't this go to PM? Please?
Samsally

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you really think that would help?
Rothide

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stripeypants wrote:
Rothide wrote:
Leohan wrote:
Rothide: You misgendered stripey not once or twice, but SEVERAL times and repeatedly, even after he told you in each single instance to drop it. You didn't. Either apologize or deal with it.

This is not the main complaint, but it added a lot to the reason why he doesn't "Drop it" and I'm guessing it's a reason you can understand. And you know what? You don't need to apologize and nobody can force you to. But if you don't I will treat you like an eleven year old girl, and because of your previous attitudes your right to complaint will be revoked. On the other hand, if you apologize you will display a good level of maturity and will be right on the path of people taking you seriously.

So go ahead, sweetie. Apologizing is not all that hard. ^^

Then I'm sorry about the misgendering, I thought I always went back and corrected myself when I miss-typed his gender. Maybe in my anger I forgot to do some. I apologize profusely for that.

No, you didn't, and you ignored any posts I made about it. You ignore posts Rothide. You ignore a lot of them.

A LOT of posts.

And then you complain that people are talking about the past, specifically that people are holding you to your past behavior - which is absolutely deplorable.

I did apologize for the things I felt needed apologizing for, specifically bringing up a personal situation of yours. You don't apologize for anything, except when you do but then proceed to do the thing you apologized for again.

Your behavior doesn't exist in a vaccuum.

Yes I do ignore posts when I get pissed, and when I made those posts, I was pissed off royally. And when I got pissed, did you tell me to calm down, or to just walk away and take a breath, No. You continued to punch and jab. Now your calling me out for being an asshole when you egged me on to BE an asshole.

So no I'm not going to apologize for being an asshole to you, I will apologize for misgendering you, I do feel bad about that.

And guess what, get me angry and I will probably do it again. I get mad, I do irrational things. I think that everyone has something they do that's irrational when they are angry.
Rothide

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha Aim wrote:
Can't this go to PM? Please?

No it's entertainment for some, I think Stripey wants me to go into the red rage again and make an ass of myself again. Not going to do it though, I'm done with feminism here, and if he wants to keep bringing it up well then, he can refer to my blinking neon sign.

Edit: Fixed.

Last edited by Rothide on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and then you go back to misgendering him. how nice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
and then you go back to misgendering him. how nice

Fucking, hell, what the fuck is the matter with me... I meant him... for some reason I got it stuck in my head that he is a she...

I apologize for that, I didn't mean to type she. I honestly mean that.
sunember123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goddammit. PMs. Chatrooms. Take your arguing out please.

Can't we have a non-shitstorm thread once in a while?
Felgraf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunember123 wrote:

/I mostly just like posting that image.
"No, but evil is still being --Is having reason-- Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
-Ed, from Digger
Alpha Aim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunember123 wrote:

I hope so. All this arguing doesn't solve much.

Felgraf wrote:

/I mostly just like posting that image.

Off topic(Even though we aren't even talking about the comic anymore): I hear that cat's going to Hollywood.
Samsally

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am legitimately curious as to why you come into the comic subforum if it isn't to watch threads blow up into hilarious shitstorms. This isn't in the 'omg just leave' kind of question, this is the 'but what else is there to read here if not giant shitstorms?' because I honestly don't know.
Gibson22

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being under fire is NEVER fun, but watching it happen totally is. I am ALL for arguments. ...Man...I'm a bad person... ;_;
mouse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to sinfest.
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you guys are so mean. Maybe reading some reviews of the top 5% of fan fiction will chill everyone out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: