welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-06-15: Socially Constructed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ChastMastr



Joined: 15 Jul 2012
Posts: 472
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida, US

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Istancow Lion is ADORABLE AND I WANT TO BEFRIEND ONE. <3 <3 <3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Istancow



Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 1092
Location: Chamber of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminister

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How to obtain an Istancow Lion:

(1) Go to London.
(2) Place a large cardboard box in the Chamber of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminister.
(3) Place a cup of hot Ti Quan Yin tea in the box with some biscuits and a muffin.
(4) Wait for an Istancow Lion to sit in the box and begin drinking the tea.
(5) Close the box.
(6) Take the box home.
(7) Enjoy your new Istancow Lion.
_________________
Skipper of the Chipper Clipper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
penguins_fly



Joined: 09 Jun 2013
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Istancow wrote:
How to obtain an Istancow Lion:

(1) Go to London.
(2) Place a large cardboard box in the Chamber of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminister.
(3) Place a cup of hot Ti Quan Yin tea in the box with some biscuits and a muffin.
(4) Wait for an Istancow Lion to sit in the box and begin drinking the tea.
(5) Close the box.
(6) Take the box home.
(7) Enjoy your new Istancow Lion.


Important question: how does one fill out the customs form? What is the value of an Istancow Lion? Do I also have to declare the tea in its stomach? And should one write "obtaining an Istancow Lion" on the line for Purpose of Visit or should one just say "tourism" so as to not alarm the authorities?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Istancow



Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 1092
Location: Chamber of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

penguins_fly wrote:
Important question: how does one fill out the customs form? What is the value of an Istancow Lion? Do I also have to declare the tea in its stomach? And should one write "obtaining an Istancow Lion" on the line for Purpose of Visit or should one just say "tourism" so as to not alarm the authorities?


-With a pencil; you might mess up and want to erase something.
-7 ningis, and a starting sentimental value of 300, with a compound interest of about 20% a year
-No, but you may want to bring some extra tea along with you, and you'll have to declare that.
-The bobbies tend to dislike people who come to obtain Istancow Lions, but not quite as much as they dislike tourists, so probably best to go with the former. Unless you really came for the latter. In which case, FSM help you.
_________________
Skipper of the Chipper Clipper


Last edited by Istancow on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leohan



Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 1017

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Taking the box home seems to be the most difficult part, if the Istancow lion weighs as much as a regular one. Can I just leave a trail of tea cups for the Istancow lion to follow?
_________________
Sinfest Juggalo Worshipper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Istancow



Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 1092
Location: Chamber of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course! If you afford the tea. Fish is alright too. Do not, under any circumstances, allow your Istancow lion to eat chips, however. It'll get grease all over its suit.
_________________
Skipper of the Chipper Clipper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChastMastr



Joined: 15 Jul 2012
Posts: 472
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida, US

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Istancow wrote:
Of course! If you afford the tea. Fish is alright too. Do not, under any circumstances, allow your Istancow lion to eat chips, however. It'll get grease all over its suit.


Good thing about that, as the trail of tea cups will need to cross the Atlantic, and fish is in abundance there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group