Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-06-26 Women Only Space
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MerchManDan



Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 1840
Location: Somewhere else.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, see you guys tomorrow.


_________________
mouse wrote:
almost a shame to waste dennis' talent on him.
except it's always a pleasure to see a good dennis insult.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Yinello



Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 2373
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks HR! It's still not less confusing but at least I know why it became confusing.
_________________
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if the woodchuck had a chainsaw?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Strawberrycocoa



Joined: 08 Apr 2013
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the sort of strip that just invites the misandry wisecracks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crayven



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 267

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to a random place and planting a post ( which seems to be what all this group does, barge in uninvited and plant signs in people's face - someone has to wonder if the "patriarchy" is so powerful why aren't they arrested? ) and then declaring it "woman only" is pretty hilarious on borderline arrogant.
Who gives them the authority to do this? The fact that they have paranoid delusions that the imaginary devil is out to get them? The fact that they believe they are in the matrix of anti woman?
We lock those people up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crayven



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 267

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strawberrycocoa wrote:
This is the sort of strip that just invites the misandry wisecracks.

ALL this comic in the past TWO YEARS has invited misandry. Just look at the usual comenters.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heretical Rants



Joined: 21 Jul 2009
Posts: 4510
Location: No.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go home, crayven. You're just proving Strawberrycocoa's point, and it is not a point that is in favor with you.
_________________
butts
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Strawberrycocoa



Joined: 08 Apr 2013
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crayven wrote:
Who gives them the authority to do this? The fact that they have paranoid delusions that the imaginary devil is out to get them? The fact that they believe they are in the matrix of anti woman?


Except that in the comic's universe, the Devil isn't imaginary. They see him, talk to him, they've been to his house. And the Devil has made open and undisguised attacks against them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dennis J. Squidbunny



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3714
Location: AUSTRALIA YOU FAKIR

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, the brosquad are dropping some pretty unimaginative, more boring than usual horseshit. If you're going to be wrong about everything in your entire life, couldn't you at least give HR something to work with?

Jesus, crayven, you don't sound offended, you sound old, and tired.

Who do they think they... just stick a sign in the... who says they can do it... with their rap music... my lawn... oughta lock em up!
_________________
"Eight hundred pounds of nitro, his boots are thunder as he plays."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crayven



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 267

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strawberrycocoa wrote:
crayven wrote:
Who gives them the authority to do this? The fact that they have paranoid delusions that the imaginary devil is out to get them? The fact that they believe they are in the matrix of anti woman?


Except that in the comic's universe, the Devil isn't imaginary. They see him, talk to him, they've been to his house. And the Devil has made open and undisguised attacks against them.

Apart from one lousy attempt at revolt against them he is a strawman - all talk and spying but no action.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crayven



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 267

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretical Rants wrote:
Go home, crayven. You're just proving Strawberrycocoa's point, and it is not a point that is in favor with you.

Nobody asked you, go back and dream about your goddamn ponies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heretical Rants



Joined: 21 Jul 2009
Posts: 4510
Location: No.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crayven wrote:
Strawberrycocoa wrote:
crayven wrote:
Who gives them the authority to do this? The fact that they have paranoid delusions that the imaginary devil is out to get them? The fact that they believe they are in the matrix of anti woman?


Except that in the comic's universe, the Devil isn't imaginary. They see him, talk to him, they've been to his house. And the Devil has made open and undisguised attacks against them.

Apart from one lousy attempt at revolt against them he is a strawman - all talk and spying but no action.


are you even reading the same comic as everyone else

* he actively exploits everything and everyone
* he is running a full-scale smear campaign against the Sisterhood
* he does random acts of dickery like building strip poles outside of locations key to their operations
* he owns the bomf district
* he runs giant evil corporations that act in ways that they oppose
* he is an actual figurehead of everything they are fighting against



Quote:

Nobody asked you, go back and dream about your goddamn ponies.


what are you even talking about

this thread is about goats, not ponies



goats != ponies, crayven

geeez, that's even stupider than the guy who asked me how old a deer has to be before it gets to be an elk



even even even even
_________________
butts
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronald



Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 2882

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should I bother pointing out that, again, it's only Li'l Sis who's saying the really outrageous stuff?

Besides, when God uses the Devil puppet, God is in effect pretending to be The Devil (until someone else provokes him into breaking character). So, in a way, Li'l Sis is telling The Devil to get out.

Which is a good thing.

===

BTW, you know who else puts up signs without having any authority to do so?

Seymour.

Anyone who doesn't have a problem with him doing it shouldn't have a problem with the Sisterhood doing it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cleocatra



Joined: 30 Mar 2007
Posts: 169
Location: Cave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kinda want to see if there's any trans* issues which will be shown here because of the whole some radfems don't accept trans women into women only spaces (because the radfems think anybody who has the possibility of a penis is automatically a rapist or something along those lines)

I believe women only spaces are for all women :V!

Also as god can be considered gender neutral (even though he's a massive dudebro in this comic) would it be okay if he switches his avatar to a goddess?

He's currently got a male-devil avatar up there.
_________________
- explanation of feminism -
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Peanut Gallery



Joined: 07 Dec 2012
Posts: 66

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cleocatra



Joined: 30 Mar 2007
Posts: 169
Location: Cave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also MAAAAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg
(fainting goats)
_________________
- explanation of feminism -
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group