welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-07-06 Spot the Creepy Pornsick Stalker Dude
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
stripeypants



Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 3321
Location: Land of the Grumpuses

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh if only those illogical, hysterical, stupid wimmins would be logical - like me!

Instead, they choose to be afraid, when they could be having fun.

Why can't women just have fun rather than damaging their tiny brains by using them to think thinky thoughts?

I mean, recognizing there are problems in the world is so less important than having fun!

FUN FUN FUN ALL THE TIME FUN!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ronald



Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 3141

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013-07-06 Spot the Creepy Pornsick Stalker Dude Reply with quote

Teh, 'Nique used to spot and handle creepy probably pornsick stalker dudes twice a year:


http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2436

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2437


http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2532

Admittedly, it was just that one year, but still.

Tat practically has 'Nique's character reverting. She used to fear (or at worst be apprehensive about) almost nothing. All part of him wanting to make his devil-laden talking-pig-co-starring visited-by-angels multiverse-hopping comic strip more realistic, I guess...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rothide



Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 852

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vector010 wrote:
Rothide wrote:
stripeypants wrote:
Oh boy. If only I'd considered the possibility of not worrying! That totally solves everything. I mean, it's not like paying attention actually decreases your chances of being stalked and/or raped and/or murdered or anything.


Well it's 90% of the people you know will rape you, so pretty much she should be keeping an eye on Slick and Squig and Crim rather than the strangers.

Though I'm not going to rule out complete stranger rape exists as well... so no clue what to do, be informed, but don't be scared?


I'm fairly certain you didn't word that the way you intended.. I mean... "...90% of the people you know will rape you..." I know the number of victims is high, but eeesshh.. That'd be a hell of a dark world to live in where 90% of the people you know rape you.


No I screwed up there... 90% of the time it will be someone you know that will rape you, not a random stranger.
_________________
The Angry Asshat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkey Mcdermott



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3315

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God im tired of you assholes.

Do you think anything you say hasn't already been said here before?

Why the fuck are you making everyone reiterate their refutation of your stances over and over again.

Are you all really so dim that it didn't sink in the first ten times?

Go the fuck away, i'm sure guest would like some people to commiserate with over at the slymepit forum.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leohan



Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 1017

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As someone that distrusts everyone and everything until he knows them, I say that a healthy level of paranoia is not that bad. You learn to live with it.
_________________
Sinfest Juggalo Worshipper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yinello



Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 2675
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stripeypants wrote:
Oh if only those illogical, hysterical, stupid wimmins would be logical - like me!

Instead, they choose to be afraid, when they could be having fun.

Why can't women just have fun rather than damaging their tiny brains by using them to think thinky thoughts?

I mean, recognizing there are problems in the world is so less important than having fun!

FUN FUN FUN ALL THE TIME FUN!!!


And if they're out having fun and something happens, that's their fault for having fun instead of being afraid!

Yay!
_________________
Help. Help, my eyes are stuck from rolling so hard. Help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rune



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 1046

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yinello wrote:
stripeypants wrote:
Oh if only those illogical, hysterical, stupid wimmins would be logical - like me!

Instead, they choose to be afraid, when they could be having fun.

Why can't women just have fun rather than damaging their tiny brains by using them to think thinky thoughts?

I mean, recognizing there are problems in the world is so less important than having fun!

FUN FUN FUN ALL THE TIME FUN!!!


And if they're out having fun and something happens, that's their fault for having fun instead of being afraid!

Yay!


But who cares! More fun! FUN! FUN! ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stripeypants



Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 3321
Location: Land of the Grumpuses

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune wrote:
Yinello wrote:
stripeypants wrote:
Oh if only those illogical, hysterical, stupid wimmins would be logical - like me!

Instead, they choose to be afraid, when they could be having fun.

Why can't women just have fun rather than damaging their tiny brains by using them to think thinky thoughts?

I mean, recognizing there are problems in the world is so less important than having fun!

FUN FUN FUN ALL THE TIME FUN!!!


And if they're out having fun and something happens, that's their fault for having fun instead of being afraid!

Yay!


But who cares! More fun! FUN! FUN! ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?!


FUN FUN FUNNITY FUN FUN!!!!

HAND OUT THE FUN PANTS AND THE PARTY HATS!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
merest



Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 325

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
God im tired of you assholes.

Do you think anything you say hasn't already been said here before?

Why the fuck are you making everyone reiterate their refutation of your stances over and over again.

Are you all really so dim that it didn't sink in the first ten times?

Go the fuck away, i'm sure guest would like some people to commiserate with over at the slymepit forum.


Relaxation drills might, with perseverance, enable you to speak without drawing your lips apart in a sneer. The lewd and compulsive gesture documented in your signature seems more problematic. However, as it appears to be a voluntary variant on Tourette's syndrome, a useful exercise might be to say 'fuck you' in gradually calmer tones. When you feel ready, you could substitute for it milder phrases like 'damn your eyes, sir', 'out, varlet, from my sight', and, finally, 'how long will you abuse our sufferance?' The same could be repeated with your lewd hand-signal, until, by a series of transformations, you end up courteously saluting your opponent.

I feel that I have done my bit for the betterment of mankind today, and find it an oddly pleasant sensation. I should do this more often.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6042
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or we could just tell you to fuck off.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6042
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ironically, merest could actually be out doing what he might think is an actual bit for the betterment of mankind, because he could be going somewhere where people will listen to his pedantically veiled rape apologism.

but instead, he's here, where he knows no one will listen to him.

so he's not even honest about that!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Felgraf



Joined: 10 Jul 2012
Posts: 714

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say the paranoia's unjustified-a good handful of my female friends in college were stalked by one guy who seemed to take any act of kindness towards him as evidence the girl was in love with him. Then he'd enter stalker mode. (To the school's credit, they actually did a *lot*, including getting to the point that the head of the math department informed all teachers that he aws never, ever to be paired with women on group projects. They couldn't just outright kick him out, since he hadn't done anything *illegal*, just really goddamn creepy.) I'm sure there are lots of guys like that out there.

At the same time, nothing makes me feel more confident towards my yearly volunteering at a girlscout camp than the knowledge that a number of people suspecting I'm a creepy pornsick stalker dude because I'm a guy they don't know. It certainly helps shut up that paranoid part of MY brain, that keeps going "Hey. Hey. Hey. All it takes is one false accusation or flipped out/crazy parent, and your life is basically ruined. HAVE FUN."
_________________
"No, but evil is still being --Is having reason-- Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
-Ed, from Digger
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkey Mcdermott



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3315

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to engage in relaxation exercises so as to better tolerate douchebags.

And y'know how i know people like the lot of you are basically douchebags? You exist on this forum to make butthurt posts about a feminism arc. You don't contribute to any other threads beyond maybe half a line here or there. The only thing that ever draws any interest or participation in the community is complaining about feminism themes in the comic, or halfassed veiled commentary trying to kick dirt on the concept of feminism as a whole.

I am tired of you, and the fact that there are new people making the same arguments the first wave who got tarred and feathered out of here did just means that any tolerance I had for these "well meaning" questions is long since rubbed away.

One thing you should probably consider though, my track record for the people I swear at eventually wearing everyone else on the forum down til they just want to swear at them too is pretty damned good. If it were a MLB batting average I'd be an all star.

Don't hate because i'm ahead of the curve.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ricia



Joined: 19 Feb 2013
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Felgraf wrote:
I can't say the paranoia's unjustified-a good handful of my female friends in college were stalked by one guy who seemed to take any act of kindness towards him as evidence the girl was in love with him. Then he'd enter stalker mode. (To the school's credit, they actually did a *lot*, including getting to the point that the head of the math department informed all teachers that he aws never, ever to be paired with women on group projects. They couldn't just outright kick him out, since he hadn't done anything *illegal*, just really goddamn creepy.) I'm sure there are lots of guys like that out there.

At the same time, nothing makes me feel more confident towards my yearly volunteering at a girlscout camp than the knowledge that a number of people suspecting I'm a creepy pornsick stalker dude because I'm a guy they don't know. It certainly helps shut up that paranoid part of MY brain, that keeps going "Hey. Hey. Hey. All it takes is one false accusation or flipped out/crazy parent, and your life is basically ruined. HAVE FUN."


I don't think the paranoia is supposed to be seen as a good thing. I think Tat is showing our society is forcing women into paranoia about men and therefore villianizing all men...and this is wrong. I have a male friend who works with teens and he says he has to be so extra careful especially around the girls. There are policies against hugging or basically touching of any kind. No matter how innocuous it is he's automatically viewed as being a potential pervert, guilty until proven innocent. I've been told I shouldn't have male friends cause all they want is to get in my pants. FTR I've had exactly one male friend who turned "Nice Guy" creepy stalker psycho on me. People shouldn't have to live in fear but our society or "the patriarchy" if you like, forces this onto us, and that's a damn shame.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikewee777



Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 529
Location: 0_0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.sinfest.net/comikaze/comics/2007-08-12.gif

Oh, I get it now. It's implied that Monique has some risque images of herself on the internet and now has a fear that everyone is out to rape her just like how normal celebrities hide from the general public because of a fear that everyone is out to rape them despite their intent to not appear risque.

How do we convince complete idiots who believe that they know you personally because they see a couple of pictures of you on screen that they not only don't know you personally but are fake people for only admiring us superficially by first impression?

It's a difficult battle for everyone. I still believe that our nation needs to resume spying on us and ask us to pay our taxes to keep funding such activities. It will pay for itself if it means these stalkers are secretly using this content to make my life more comfortable. It doesn't seem to stop the street beggars from asking me for currency units though. Why can't they just ask for my signature like the government does? The government is even generous enough to hand me a card that gets me free food in return for these signatures!

Isn't it wonderful? Being a celebrity-star is great.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group