welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-07-10: Defective 2
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tekii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:30 am    Post subject: 2013-07-10: Defective 2 Reply with quote

I wonder what they're going to do...
Rothide

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, Maverik, maybe you could stop? Humans don't come with backup compatibility.
Rothide

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if they were cool they would send out a Mega Guy to deal with the rogue fembot.

Edit: Why not tell the truth, the Sisterhood reprogrammed them (or did something that had the directly made them violent) and we shut them down and disposed of them.

It would take the heat off him and put it on the sisterhood, he might be mad that one escaped but hey just say the Sisterhood must have made off with one in the confusion.
Flavius Maximus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big D cares about his customers. The torment is not suppose to start until after they go to Hell.

Very Happy
Random Wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rothide wrote:
Well if they were cool they would send out a Mega Guy to deal with the rogue fembot.

Edit: Why not tell the truth, the Sisterhood reprogrammed them (or did something that had the directly made them violent) and we shut them down and disposed of them.

It would take the heat off him and put it on the sisterhood, he might be mad that one escaped but hey just say the Sisterhood must have made off with one in the confusion.

Did the devils actually ever find out that the Sisterhood was behind the fembot hacking?
MerchManDan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh balls. Sad Nothing good will come of this.
Gibson22

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...blaming the worker for not entirely cleaning up the mess that was the fault of the person above him in the first place...sounds like management material to me!
Adyon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I think we can kind of put the idea of the bots being completely absolute killing machines aside. She's no terminator, that's for sure. A supreme ass-kicker yes. But she's wailing on him pretty good, and Big D isn't complaining about "dead" customers.

This will be an interesting turn to see what happens.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rothide wrote:

Pretty sure neither did the fembot that got, you know, dismembered.

Just sayin'.
Rothide

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jody wrote:
Rothide wrote:

Pretty sure neither did the fembot that got, you know, dismembered.

Just sayin'.

Except her memories were able to be accessed by Maverick and were crystal clear so there wasn't any damage to the memory storage unit, thus leading that it is entirely possible to take those memories out of the broken fembot, and put it in a fully functioning one... You can bash a computer to pieces but if the hard drive is intact you can just stick it in a new one and presto good as new.

Last edited by Rothide on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Rothide

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adyon wrote:
Though I think we can kind of put the idea of the bots being completely absolute killing machines aside. She's no terminator, that's for sure. A supreme ass-kicker yes. But she's wailing on him pretty good, and Big D isn't complaining about "dead" customers.

It doesn't take long to go from "beating the shit out of him" to "beating the life out of him" just takes constant application of force over a period of time, or one good hit to the nose.

I'm not even saying she'd be intending to do it, I mean even boxers can accidentally kill their opponent, and that's a regulated fight, not a rage filled beatdown.
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rothide wrote:
Adyon wrote:

It doesn't take long to go from "beating the shit out of him" to "beating the life out of him" just takes constant application of force over a period of time, or one good hit to the nose.

I'm not even saying she'd be intending to do it, I mean even boxers can accidentally kill their opponent, and that's a regulated fight, not a rage filled beatdown.

Yes, a gruesome beating to death, that is totally in theme for how sinfest comics usually pan out.

See I KNOW that you know that isn't how it's going to pan out. So now you know that I know it and you can stop pretending like it's even a remotely plausible outcome given the style of comic.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
Rothide wrote:
Adyon wrote:

Yes, a gruesome beating to death, that is totally in theme for how sinfest comics usually pan out.

See I KNOW that you know that isn't how it's going to pan out. So now you know that I know it and you can stop pretending like it's even a remotely plausible outcome given the style of comic.

Yeah it most likely wont go that way, but it still could happen, and I was just hypothesizing.

I mean no one dies in a Disney movie either, except for the villains, then we got the Princess and the Frog...

I mean even Spider-man is now killing people in his comic, and Spider-man never killed anyone (granted he is just Doc Oc's mind in Peter's body, but still, no one thought they'ed ever have Spider-man kill anyone).

Unless your telling me that Sinfest is so rote now in the way Tat makes the comics that he wouldn't throw in a surprise someday?
Hydra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's causing suffering. I don't see what D is upset about.
Tekii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rothide wrote:
I mean no one dies in a Disney movie either, except for the villains, then we got the Princess and the Frog...

Never seen Lion King? Bambi? Tarzan?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: