welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/13/13 - Hell Is Boiling Over
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stripeypants

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Dairy Milk chocolate. Smooth and creamy, kind of like the filling in Lindt truffles, but solid. I don't like to eat too much by itself at a time, though.

Chocolate is not my best friend, and I would quite happily eat super burned toast with lots of cream cheese on it instead, so take my taste preferences lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you are after all, a different species, maybe several different species.
stripeypants

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I may also be part food as well, because I recall once upon a time having the nickname Soylent Green.

on a more serious note, the other day I was feeling down and was eating pie. And then I thought to myself, "Omg you're a sad primate eating pie." And then I pictured other types of primates sadly eating pie, and I had a good laugh.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stripeypants wrote:
I think I may also be part food as well, because I recall once upon a time having the nickname Soylent Green.

on a more serious note, the other day I was feeling down and was eating pie. And then I thought to myself, "Omg you're a sad primate eating pie." And then I pictured other types of primates sadly eating pie, and I had a good laugh.

Little known fact; people commonly believe that monkeys would go ape over bananas when in a pack. However, I was in a position where I was in a mountain area famous for monkeys that approach you when you call them. You know what they fight over? And I mean, literally, biting, snarling, swiping, and literally fighting over? Water. Just imagine if that bottle had water in it. O_O

Why did I think of that? I tried to find a picture of primates eating pie. I was not able to find any. Google let me down.
MerchManDan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cleocatra wrote:
also you always hit yours right? it's super fun. I offered my partner the chance to hit the orange, but they didn't care Sad I was like WHAT HOW is it because they're USian and don't have it in their culture?

Might be a cultural thing; here in Canada, there are chocolate oranges and the ads used to be about hitting them before opening ("WHACK and unwrap!"), but it isn't really a thing as much. My own family looks at me weird when I do it.
Mercian wrote:
Really? That's like offering someone your last Rolo and them turning it down. Who wouldn't want to hit a chocolate orange?

...sounds like a weird euphemism.

...now I'm thinking about my Jamaican ex-girlfriend. Sad
Samsally

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am clearly 12 because the catch phrase "Whack and unwrap" made me giggle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: