welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ATTN: shitty web comics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adyon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wait, I didn't see I got quoted. Haha. Apparently I got under their skin enough they felt the need to try to conjure some attempt at a witty way to brush me off. They didn't even bother to check that I'm always badly verbose.

But what? That's the best they could come up with? Where was my point in that how little it bothered me? Granted it doesn't. It just was funny to post, since it was that thread. Plus it gave me an excuse to troll on them, since somehow I knew they'd read it. I enjoy trash talking people like that, because I know why they do what they do. And I knew several forum members who also get a kick out of ridiculing stupid people.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"completely making shit up"

is this thy?
Samsally

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no! They're calling me and the new girl out!

Wait, what exactly is it they want me to do, again? This feels a lot like getting yelled at by a belligerent drunk who stopped making sense two shots ago.

I think my favorite part is how they keep assuming everything we say is true and/or serious.
Dogen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It seems you fear us," says anonymous guy who spends apparently a lot of his free time posting about posts about a web comic but never identifies himself.

Yeah, clearly it's we who are afraid of you. Internet Tough Guy, right at the top of my list. Everyone knows those guys never turn out to be fat man-children who alternate between telling people to kill themselves on 4chan and masturbating to hentai, but are instead all actually tough!
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i mean, holy shit, "heavily moderated"? there is no moderator on this planet that would have let us have a forty page clusterfuck thread about toasters
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMPORTANT NEWS UPDATE

someone extremely important wrote:
For those wondering, yes, this is apparently a response directly to us, you can tell by the ďallergic to reality" byline which is a quote from our blog from yesterday or the day before.

In breaking news, anonymous members of shittywebcomics have stumbled upon the horrifying truth: it is all about them!

Next up: they say STRAWMAN over and over again.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys, stop the presses, at some point they used words and then Tat used words AND THEY WERE THE SAME WORDS

clearly it's all a conspiracy
Dogen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of the comics include coded messages to the writer(s)* of shittywebcomics. Because Tatsuya fears them THAT MUCH. Or something.

* there's probably only one.
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time for KOOL CHATZ WITH MODS

Mod 1 says

Quote:
Another reason that any webcomic author wants us as their friends. We know better. Thatís our business. Thatís what we do.

Boom! Mod 1's business is web comics and business is booming! We have yet to receive comment from any web comic writers or artists on what they think about web comics ombudsman Mod 1. It's just what they do.

It LOOKS like they're a weird junkyard of broke down generic dudebro spam bots, forever making whirring and clicking noises and complaining about fags and women as their power light slowly fades on and off, but they have a business and that business is what we do, because we know better: better business, and business is what we do, business!

THAT'S WHAT WE DO!
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

business!
Ennis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahahaha what is even happening with all this.

I want the shittywebcomics people to sign up to forum and actually engage us personally. We need some new, more interesting/amusing trolls.

Everything is just weirdly passive aggressive at this point.

C'mon shittywebcomics, come and play in the forums. You know you want to, you know you want to be personally cussed out by Monkey and Dennis.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thinking that the forum is "heavily moderated" is either evidence that this person actually has never posted here (and is thus unaware that we actually have no moderators here whatsoever), or evidence that this person has posted here, got run off, and now stews about it on tumblr and won't let it go
purplepolkadottedpiranha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:
Time for KOOL CHATZ WITH MODS

Mod 1 says

Quote:
Another reason that any webcomic author wants us as their friends. We know better. Thatís our business. Thatís what we do.

Boom! Mod 1's business is web comics and business is booming! We have yet to receive comment from any web comic writers or artists on what they think about web comics ombudsman Mod 1. It's just what they do.

It LOOKS like they're a weird junkyard of broke down generic dudebro spam bots, forever making whirring and clicking noises and complaining about fags and women as their power light slowly fades on and off, but they have a business and that business is what we do, because we know better: better business, and business is what we do, business!

THAT'S WHAT WE DO!

kind of off topic and maybe I have played too much animal crossing, but that really sounds like Lyle the salesotter.
I commend you good sales pitch
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS JUST IN: TAT CANNOT TAKE CRITICISM.

This information is extrapolated from a savvy combination of Tat not saying anything to anyone, hence the lady doth protest not at all = the lady do doth protest doth much, do she?!

If Tat could really HACK IT in the business of web comics then surely he would tell everyone that he could hack it rather than not actually saying anything and continuing to output comics that, if you are one of the elite kode breaker krew, is obviously all ABOUT the stuff you said that he can't hack that he obviously can't hack because if he could hack it then he would say he would hack it aaaaaaand racism! Look mum I'm edgy, like a Family Guy episode!
MerchManDan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST they quoted me!! They quoted ME!!! The biggest nobody in this subforum!!
...I'm...almost crying, I'm so happy to be recognized.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 2 of 20

Jump to: