welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MRA 101
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stripeypants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: MRA 101 Reply with quote

Dear MRA folks and those who hate feminism: Here is a space for you to discuss things and provide 101 to any vaguely curious passersby.

Rules for MRA posters:
- Don't get overly emotional, because if you do, that means you aren't being logical.
- Always answer any dissenters with seriousness and deference, no matter how many times you've covered the same ground.
- Cite your sources

Rules for everyone else:
(This space intentionally left blank)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is going places, I can FEEEEEEL it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am posting in this high quality thread.
stripeypants

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, thank you. Everything I make is top notch.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeD CHiKn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hypergamy is natural to women, and criticizing them for profitless and mean-spirited, just like criticizing men for liking slender women with pretty faces and large breasts.

Selfish, entitled narcissism is not natural for women, but it is normal for modern American women, and it is a behaviour we can point out and correct.
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The tiger had no prior history of violence."

I once cut out and highlighted this quote from a newspaper article about a man who jumped over the fence of a tiger exhibit in a local zoo. I taped that said news clipping to my desk at work. The reason, was to remind me to stop hamstering my work responsibilities to other people. This article is doing just that. TRP is about acknowledging our nature and becoming who we are supposed to be.
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hypergamy is a paradox. Strictly speaking, there can only be one, or a few, alpha's in any society.

But we're teaching game on how large portion of men can emulate an alpha.

So here's the paradox: Alpha's aren't passive aggressive, they're active aggressive. They don't vent about their problems, they deal with them, usually by some sort of violence.

Yes, this doesn't work in modern society. But this is why female instincts don't take well to venting, passive aggressiveness, and insecurity. Above everything else, women want to feel secure. Venting about your problems to your girlfriend signals insecurity, even if everything is fine logically. As much as you want your girlfriend, or your wife, to love you when you're down, to validate you when you're stressed, women just don't work that way.

Women act in that manner towards people they form maternal bonds to, but never to "her man". And if she does act with maternal care and compassion towards you, then you now have something else to worry about. First notice that you're having sex less often...

As a corollary, if you want your girlfriend or wife to adore you, and be legitimately turned on by you, see how different things become when you really start succeeding. Then she carefully reads your emotions, offers consolation at your least distress, reads distress even when it isn't really there, opens up to you and asks you to do the same, and goes crazy when you aren't around. She becomes like a puppy who barks when you leave, wags her tail and runs all around the room when return home, and won't eat or drink without you there.

Women love you most when you need them least; love you least when you need them most. Sorry guys.
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good reminder for me about that guys need to be leading. Women are passive creatures...they just are. Don't leave it up to a woman to make a decision, an actual decision.

Sometimes my girlfriend even asks me to make decisions for her. Like she'll ask me if I want omelettes or breakfast burritos for breakfast. I've learned quickly to pick one at random even if I have no preference. Don't put the question back at her. Making decisions is frustrating for women. They run on their feelings most of the time, another sort of passivity.

To make a decision is to impose yourself on the world. If you're not fine with that, you're no man.
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogs adapt and learn better than the female in that they also understand negative reinforcement. A tool for quick learning. You can't tell a woman she seriously fucked up. What did I do wrong? Instead of the self-contemplation that should come and enable learning, you get childlike tantrums. Instead you must simply withdraw. A female wouldn't stop crapping on your carpet before you did. Now thank goodness they're at least toilet trained. Here are your tools: Give treats. Stop giving treats.
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rationalizing behavior while putting up the idealistic front so as to save public face. Women are very well practiced in hiding their opinions and creating their public face. They naturally adopt them for survival - imagine what would happen if the secret got out..

It's like a giant corporation talking about it's concern for the environment. 99% of the time, they sure as shit didn't do it for the environment. It came out of the advertising and marketing budget to score points suburban mom's because they have spending decision power. Women want sex from alpha's - end of story. They need rationalizations because they get asked questions and inevitably create shitty situations because they're not naturally monogamous (and maybe even naturally bisexual as long as another woman acts like the boy). Our present culture and feminism is a professional meme machine for women so that they could rationalize their behavior in front of others and in code without giving it away.

"Nice guys" are namely hated because that's not what get the juices going. They are accidents of their rationalization, public face, and meme machine. They create them because they think they need to talk about their sexual preferences in code.
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are parameters in which "don't tell" is the best policy re: cheating

-if it was a one-time thing, and they've been a model spouse since the incident, it's better not to "step on the landmine" if possible

-if there were no kids as a result

-all STDs have been checked for, etc.
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I created thas subreddit for men interested in using the psychopathy/narcissism/maquiavelism on females as the main strategy for casual sex. Anything related one night stands, short-term relationships goes
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasn't her that wasn't relationship material, it was YOU. You didn't know how to be a man and she ran wild over you. Women will behave the way you allow them to behave.

That same woman in a relationship with another man could make a great wife. She wouldn't pull any of that shit in a relationship with a man she respects. You need to take responsibility here, I know it's painful but blaming her will just keep you where you are.

One of the hardest parts about taking the red pill is realizing that you had the power the whole time, and you were just too unaware of game to see it. You are starting to see the outline, but the rabbit hole is a long journey.

Some of the truths about the nature of women will be uncomfortable for your blue pill brain to swallow. But if you stick with it, you will come out the other side a much happier and secure man, and relationships will become a breeze because you understand how to set a masculine frame from the beginning.

Never again will you be pushed around by a woman. No woman starts with power in a relationship, they just take it over when the man has shown he doesn't want it. They want to submit to someone stronger than them, but if they sense weakness they will take the reins.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 1 of 34

Jump to: