welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bored drunk stuff

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: bored drunk stuff Reply with quote

eight hour days on hands and knees painting floors ceilings walls up a block from the r and r civil war shelter and battle of martinsburg you know the one you never heard of where they've got all the modern convienences now mexican restaurants and the post office skinny ass backwater punks striding past scraggly cats on old stone fences with a bottle and a baby home every fifteen minutes a train every fifteen minutes a fuck you I'm the man I'm the man of the house bitch every fifteen minutes I'm brushing off the dust and taking a swig and a look up down the street waiting for another single mom the town's full of them or that ancient man he takes his time up and down and back all afternoon picking trash up and throwing it back down again this is the beginning of the south the edge of the north the crenulated lip of the west the ebb of the eastern flats with winds heading in diagonals towards chicago baltimore winds full of red dust and styrofoam cups winds that come from deep out of the belly when you stare too long too hard at someone drinking in the stifling air on the home turf jaded no bodies with a bone in their hair twenty-four hours a day but I'm only here for eight keeping my distance hiding on the second floor dripping paint on my shoes while young moms coo at their babies.
Uncle Benny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: bored drunk stuff Reply with quote

out of sheer bordom I'm going to play "PUT IN THAT PUNCTUATION LIKE MARKINGS!"

eight hour days on hands and knees painting floors, ceilings, walls. up a block from the r and r civil war shelter! and battle of martinsburg, you know, the one you never heard of? where they've got all the modern-convienences... now mexican restaurants and the post office; (skinny ass backwater) punks striding past scraggly cats on old stone fences with a bottle and a baby^home=every fifteen minutes a train [every fifteen minutes a fuck you] I'm the man<I'm the man of the house! bitch! every fifteen minutes I'm brushing off the dust and taking a swig'~ and a look up down the street waiting for another single mom... the town's full of _them_ or that ancient man (he takes his time up and down and back all afternoon picking trash up and throwing it back down again). this is the beginning of the south: the edge of the north/the crenulated lip of the west*the ebb of the eastern flats.

with winds heading in diagonals towards chicago-baltimore... winds full of red dust and styrofoam cups, winds that come from deep? out of the belly? when you stare too long/too hard at someone drinking? in the stifling air on the home turf jaded, no. bodies. with. a. bone. in their hair twenty-four hours a day & but I'm only here for eight (keeping my distance (hiding on the second floor (dripping paint on my shoes))) while young moms coo at their babies.
mouse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is that one of those weird email things? i keep getting those at work. some of them are almost like poetry, with the repetition of phrases.
Major Tom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you asking if mad is a weird email thing?
rm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be. give me your email address and let's see if anything I say is weird.
mouse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, how odd - i didn't even notice that there was a post before benny's.

still, i must agree with rm - he does, indeed, have the potential to be a weird email thing.

therefore, i will be keeping my email to myself.
SouldOut

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gotten one of those "weird email things" before too. Like this one.

Quote:

A strange god enough, but not stranger than many have chosen and stillbow before to-day. Foh grieves,Aaka grieves, you grieve, and I, Pag the Wolf-man, grieve, too. But as forthose gods who dwell in the ice, /piff! That which is fated to happen to us and nothing else, Husband. He needs one that is warm, even in the summer, for lately he hasbeen coughing and spitting. The people groan, but according to the old law may notrebel, and to speak they are afraid. This I opened also,whereon a well-remembered aroma arose and for a moment clouded mysenses. Yet the gods had spoken, and he dared notdisobey the counsel that he had sought. Well, youve done itand you aint even an angel. Moreover, if girls, many of them were cast out at birth to starve orbe devoured by wild beasts. I will go, Aaka, but do not blame me afterward if things happenawry. Still, waitfor me an hour, even if Aaka is angry, as she will be. Cease, Pag, cease, said Wi, stuffing his fingers into his ears. Then I heard no moreand forgot that he existed. Had such a monsterbeen known alive, he would have thought this one dead, not sleeping. Henga would kill me, and mylittle daughter Fo-a he has killed, and her mother weeps. Yet,he added reflectively, it is a big business. Its rays penetrated the cleft in the ice so that Wi sawmore of the Sleeper than he had ever done. But he, the Hunter, was not afraid of the wolves; moreover, woe hadmade his heart fierce. The light was gathering now, very soon the sun shouldrise and he should see into the ice. Yes, I do, but more to the spirit than to the body. I saw a man in the cold,glimmering light of dawn. Yet the gods had spoken, and he dared notdisobey the counsel that he had sought. Yes, Wi, I think that, though I dont know why I think it. Next, changing the subject rapidly, as dochildren and savages, he asked:What of Henga, Wi? Shallit be said in the tribe that Wi was afraid to avenge the blood of hisdaughter upon Henga? This I opened also,whereon a well-remembered aroma arose and for a moment clouded mysenses. Yes, I do, but more to the spirit than to the body. So fire away and lets go to meet your lovely lady in ancientEgypt or anywhere else. Now, I, Allan Quatermain, fade from the story. The people groan, but according to the old law may notrebel, and to speak they are afraid. Thus did Pag propound a new religion, which since then has been verypopular in the world. It was truethat there were stories that such people existed and Pag, the cunningdwarf, thought so. Also he knew that, if hedid not kill Henga, Henga would kill him from jealousy. Aaka wept,and Wi, when there was no one to see, wept also as he searched forFo-a, whom he loved. Yet,he added reflectively, it is a big business. Yet the gods had spoken, and he dared notdisobey the counsel that he had sought. Also he knew that, if hedid not kill Henga, Henga would kill him from jealousy.

Random as helll..... _
rm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pffft. that's just random crap.
Feiticeira

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boered?
driunk?

RM IS NEFATUVE FUNRUN

efit was sopelled

correctly wqhen i joined

what thehellsentence os fucked?

im sure that
Major Tom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

feit's keyboard is obviously jumping around the desk
Feiticeira

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major Tom wrote:
feit's keyboard is obviously jumping around the desk

yes i isi was going to say somrthing

but i dont remember :. Sad Cool

EDIT: REMOVED 'LOL' BEFORE POSTIJNG

COS THAT S LAME
rm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just humming along in negative funrun here.
The Victim Here

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8 more minutes to go.
Uncle Benny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and then?

well in my theoretical world, in 8 minutes, a large chested stripper shall jump out of my monitor and take me on a magical mystery tour mostly involving my neighbor george's psychedelic smoke bong and what the hell is this picture thing doing on my desktop OH DEAR JESUS I THINK IT'S MADE OF STARS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: