welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is the Big D just trying to make good on a bad situation?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zarus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Is the Big D just trying to make good on a bad situation? Reply with quote

Absinthe said that "there aren't that many jobs for devil girls," but I don't think that's the Devil's doing. I mean, if there were other jobs for devil people, that would mean that there were other ways for Devil Corp to make money, and he'd be taking those opportunities. The fact that employment opportunities for devil people are limited could easily extend to Devil-Corp itself.
Istancow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did she specifically say "there aren't that many jobs for devil girls"?

I remember her saying that she could easily be replaced, but my understanding of that was that there were a great many candidates vying for her spot at the Mansion.

I mean, from the Blue/Fuchsia backstory strips, it seemed like the Mansion positions were very competitive, from how they are dangled over the employees' heads.

I feel like there would be a lot of jobs for devil girls, considering the fact that Sinfest's main urban areas are veritably stuffed with Devilcorp™ franchises. Not pleasant or well-paying jobs. But jobs.
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"you're pure dagnasty evil, it's just a fact"

-obi wan
zarus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Istancow wrote:
Did she specifically say "there aren't that many jobs for devil girls"?

I remember her saying that she could easily be replaced, but my understanding of that was that there were a great many candidates vying for her spot at the Mansion.

I mean, from the Blue/Fuchsia backstory strips, it seemed like the Mansion positions were very competitive, from how they are dangled over the employees' heads.

I feel like there would be a lot of jobs for devil girls, considering the fact that Sinfest's main urban areas are veritably stuffed with Devilcorp™ franchises. Not pleasant or well-paying jobs. But jobs.

None of the public-facing employees are devils aside from the strippers and the bouncer guy. The public probably doesn't want to see devils where they aren't expected.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: