welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-10-17 Do you have to let it linger?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zarus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seymour's corrupting him. I'd actually get pretty concerned if this were happening IRL.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zarus wrote:
Seymour's corrupting him. I'd actually get pretty concerned if this were happening IRL.

so you're Real Life Seymour?
Dogen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He might turn Story Time gay!! Sad

... Oh wait, that doesn't make any sense.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zarus wrote:

You would be concerned by a once-holier-than-thou preacherman exposing his secret shame to a necromantic golem at that golem's request?
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe <- much fun to be had
Moor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The slashing of gods is a difficult matter,
It isn't just one of your holiday games;
You may think at first I'm as mad as a hatter
When I tell you, a god must slash THREE DIFFERENT WAYS.
First there's the slash that the family reads daily
Like that good-looking hunk of a catch
Named Judas kissed Jesus betraying him gaily--
All in all sensible everyday slash.

... I had to do it. It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the link.
Dogen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha... Rick Perry/Jesus slash
Quote:
“That is the problem, my child. You don’t understand. You choose to persecute people based on their social, religious, and sexual preferences in your lawmaking.” Jesus said as he walked over to Rick and placed a hand on his broad shoulder.
“W-what do you mean?” Rick spilled out like the tears spilled out from his eyes.
Jesus placed his strong hand under Rick’s chin and lifted his head up.
“Why do you think I always surrounded myself with 12 men wherever I went?” Jesus said delicately as he wiped the tears off of the Governor’s cheeks.
Rick’s heart started to beat fast. He has never felt this way before. He has always loved Jesus, but not in that way.
He looked at Jesus. The light illuminating behind Jesus gave him a celestial look. There were no imperfections on his face. The skin was milky smooth and well-tended.
“I still don’t understand!” Rick apprehensively said.
Jesus grabbed Rick’s muscular arm with his large strong hands and lifted him up to his feet. Jesus’s lips tickled his ear as he compassionately whispered “Then let me show you.”

Istancow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ON TO THE NEXT UNIVERSE!

I'm hoping to hit 666 on Halloween, after which Stan will withdraw back into the nether regions (teehee) of Istancow's mind once more.

Quote:
... I had to do it. It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the link.

And when you saw my sig, perhaps?

You may meet him in a bystreet! You may see him in the square!
But when a crime's discovered then, Stan-cavity's not there!
ChastMastr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fritterdonut wrote:

Holy shit, ChastMastr is alive. Again!

*peers out like a gopher and then pops back down again* Wink
ChastMastr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neil Gaiman on slashfic, 2002:

Quote:
Reading your blog on fan fiction, you mentioned 'slash' fiction - what in the world is that? Shalene

Figuring that someone out there had probably put it better than I had, I typed
What is slash? into google, and found an instant essay for you.

For those in too much of a hurry to click, slash fiction is basically erotic fan fiction, normally TV series based, pairing off two (er or more I suppose) members of the same sex who don't normally couple for the cameras. From the "/" mark in the middle of "Kirk/Spock" or "K/S" fiction, which is where it all started. ("But Spock," said Kirk, huskily, realising, finally, irrevocably, what his true self had been trying to tell him ever since the beginning of season one, "it's so huge. And it's green." "And it would be logical for you to... touch it, Captain," said Spock. And so on. It's normally written by extremely nice ladies. I have several very sane, respected, and respectable friends who write slash fiction, and do not try to make me read it.)

(I wasn't making up the Knight Rider thing either: I remember a table selling printed fanzine slash fiction, before there was ever a world wide web, with several volumes of "Now impale yourself upon my throbbing gearshift" stories which I thumbed through with delighted and horrified amusement. But then, I was never a David Hasselhof fan.)

Quote:
("No, that's pizza," I want to tell them. "Pizza wants to be free. Concentrate on liberating pizza from evil pizzerias. Information, on the other hand, really hates being free, and is never happier than when manacled to a wall, like Kirk and Spock in some piece of late 70s bondage-oriented slash fiction.")

And, one of my favorites, his very own brief foray into Tolkien slashfic about a year later:

Quote:
I think you get better as a writer by writing, and whether that means that you're writing a singularly deep and moving novel about the pain or pleasure of modern existence or you're writing Smeagol-Gollum slash you're still putting one damn word after another and learning as a writer.

(I just made that up. I imagine it would go something like: "Oh, the preciouss, we takes it our handssses and we rubs it and touchess it, gollum....no, Smeagol musst not touch the preciousss, the master said only he can touch the precioussss.... bad masster, he doess not know the precious like we does, no, gollum, and we wants it, we wants it hard in our handses, yesss..." etc etc)
stripeypants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd better get to work in the Paranoia thread, Stan. And we should not talk about your Stan-cavity, I think.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had Stan figured for more of a cross between Mr. Mistoffelees and Bustopher Jones, anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: