welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-10-23 Where Is My Friend?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Moor



Joined: 07 May 2013
Posts: 318

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does he know her name?
Do we know her name?
Does she know her name? Or even have a name?

Is Pebble's our name for her, or her actual name? I don't remember at all...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dogen



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 10607
Location: Bellingham, WA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. You people are embarrassing. No wonder Tat doesn't post anymore.

2. Tat makes a thread every few years and still managed to get the date format right. Why can't all of you?

3. Yes, I'm grumpy today. Bite me.

4. Moor: Nique called her Pebbles in a strip. It's the only indication of a name so far, but was probably a nickname (since there's no reason to assume Nique had ever heard her name).
_________________
"Worse comes to worst, my people come first, but my tribe lives on every country on earth. Iíll do anything to protect them from hurt, the human race is what I serve." - Baba Brinkman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
enchantedsleeper



Joined: 16 Jun 2013
Posts: 202
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow! I'm so glad I checked the forum just now <3

I do think that Li'l E is using "my friend" because he doesn't know her name. Or because Tats doesn't want to give it away just yet.

I hope Pebbles rocks up with the Sisterhood in tow. That would be a fun meeting of characters Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mouse



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 17054
Location: under the bed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*bites Dogen*
_________________
aka: neverscared!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moor



Joined: 07 May 2013
Posts: 318

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*nibbles politely on Mouse?*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heretical Rants



Joined: 21 Jul 2009
Posts: 5191
Location: No.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conspiracy theory:

Dogen's only embarrassed of this thread because he is afraid that we'll draw attention to his creepy chicken-bones altar to Tat.




Stop worshiping Tat, yo.
_________________
butts
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stripeypants



Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 3145
Location: Land of the Grumpuses

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thank you for posting, Tat! Very Happy

Homeslice wrote:
how will the people who don't visit the forum know?


Are you suggesting we aren't the most important people in the world?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dogen



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 10607
Location: Bellingham, WA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
*bites Dogen*

*gives you rabies*

Heretical Rants wrote:
Dogen's only embarrassed of this thread because he is afraid that we'll draw attention to his creepy chicken-bones altar to Tat.



I was looking for a gif that said "oh noes!" or "my secret!" and then I ran across this llama? camel? with its hypnotically swaying lips and I forgot what I was doing.
_________________
"Worse comes to worst, my people come first, but my tribe lives on every country on earth. Iíll do anything to protect them from hurt, the human race is what I serve." - Baba Brinkman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yinello



Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 2642
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*bearhugs Dogen* Muahaha!
_________________
Help. Help, my eyes are stuck from rolling so hard. Help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fanboy2



Joined: 20 Aug 2011
Posts: 46
Location: Hyderabad, India

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Dogen"]
mouse wrote:
*bites Dogen*

*gives you rabies*

Made me laugh out loud!! Smile And yes,

YAY!! HI TAT!! May God bless US with a website problem for you once in a few months so you get around to actually writing to us. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[ I'm scared of wishing for it more often!!]
_________________
Can I get a What what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mouse



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 17054
Location: under the bed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you realize once i'm rabid i'm going to run around the forum foaming on everyone, right?
_________________
aka: neverscared!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moor



Joined: 07 May 2013
Posts: 318

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
you realize once i'm rabid i'm going to run around the forum foaming on everyone, right?

You say that as if it's a bad thing...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr. Meddler



Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 1520
Location: On the sunny side of the street

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Tat's posting!

Aww, Lil'E's all sad!

*huge moose hugs to both* Very Happy
_________________
WARNING: Microwave musclebear detection devices in use on these premises!
Flavius Maximus wrote:
Dick Detector: Carpenters call them Stud Finders Very Happy

Click here to see my artwork!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group