welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-11-25: Cryfacey
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geareye

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yinello wrote:
I can dream okay???? *cries 5ever*

You...what exactly are you dreaming about? Slick finding a new love interest or Monique getting freed of his eternal pursuit?

*sits on internet psychologist's armchair, taking out a piece of paper and a note*

Tell me about your dreams, ms Yinello.
Yinello

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geareye wrote:
Yinello wrote:
I can dream okay???? *cries 5ever*

You...what exactly are you dreaming about? Slick finding a new love interest or Monique getting freed of his eternal pursuit?

*sits on internet psychologist's armchair, taking out a piece of paper and a note*

Tell me about your dreams, ms Yinello.

*lies on red psychologist armchair*

I dream that all Miss M's pairings come true and the Devil appears with ponies and everyone is happy!

And boring.
Geareye

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yinello wrote:

*lies on red psychologist armchair*

I dream that all Miss M's pairings come true and the Devil appears with ponies and everyone is happy!

And boring.

Mhm....*wites down* It seems there are two Yinellos....one who wants happiness for everyone and one who doesn't, finding such a concept boring and enjoying conflict and mayhem.

Tell me about the second Yinello. Is she the one who loves chainsaws?
Dogen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I dream that I poke my own eyes out and they roll around staring at people, and when they find someone they don't like that person bursts into flames, while my body looks on, both aghast and aroused. Then, after like ten annoying people have died - but totally not less than thirty or forty minutes (I spend a lot of time making sure each person is thoroughly immolated) - I orgasm over the burnt corpses of the dead and my own eyes.

Does that seem weird?
mouse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, it's a little odd that your body looks on without eyes.
Dogen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that part seemed a little weird to me, too.
stripeypants

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One time I dreamed the devil was recruiting new Satanists in the middle of a church. He was burly and shirtless and french kissing people. He got lots of converts. Good times.

I also dreamed that chocolate is mined out of mountains in Switzerland, and that its natural form is just like the filling of a Lindt truffle. (Unfortunately in that dream, the occasionally recurring character of a ginormous 300 year old alligator was stuck in the mountain I went to visit.)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream one time about a random toy closet coming to life Toy Story style. I was a ragdoll, new to the group, talking to the various toys and getting a feel for the place.

I meet Spongebob Squarepants.

I can't remember if he had a beer, but he was so melancholy and depressed-looking that it felt right. He starts telling me what it feels like being him, making jokes and singing songs and filling the world with his unique brand of whimsy. It's only later, when he's alone, that he realizes what a fool he must look like to everyone. He hates that he looks like such a clown, but this silliness is the only way he knows to communicate with other people.

He didn't smile or joke during this; it was a solemn, honest moment of clarity. When I woke up, somewhere in the back of my mind I was laughing at the absurdity of it. But mostly, I was more ...affected than a dream about fucking Spongbob should have the ability to make me.
MerchManDan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll just say this: If a dream really is a wish your heart makes, then my heart needs some SERIOUS psychotherapy.
Yinello

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If my dreams are supposed to reflect my innermost wishes, I'm one truly fucked up individual.
Samsally

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream once where I was the Doctor and I flew around time and space having adventures and flirting shamelessly with Tyler Hoechlin (who was totally flirting back).

The best part was that I was still me. Looked like me, sounded like me. I just had a TARDIS and a flirty companion hotter than the sun.

I just really enjoy how this makes me probably the most normal if dreams are wishes. Sure sign the theory is broken.
Yinello

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best dream: I was in the Wizard of Oz movie but I knew it was a movie. No idea how I got in but nevertheless I went along with the adventure. When Dorothy and co got their asses handed to them by the Wicked Witch, I saved the day by throwing water on her. Good times.

I've had other great dreams but I forget them ;.;
Hekateras

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's kind of sad that even Slick's attempt to show 'heart' can't escape the constraints of gender binaries and patriarchal enforcement of masculinity. The 'single manly tear' as opposed to 'female waterworks' is very much a symptom of the whole emotional withdrawal/"manly stoicism" thing.

Keep trying, Slick. You'll get there eventually. Maybe.
Samsally

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yinello wrote:
Best dream: I was in the Wizard of Oz movie but I knew it was a movie. No idea how I got in but nevertheless I went along with the adventure. When Dorothy and co got their asses handed to them by the Wicked Witch, I saved the day by throwing water on her. Good times.

I've had other great dreams but I forget them ;.;

Oh man! That would be a fun one. I've got a whole list of them, I've met a lot of interesting people, including but not limited to George Takei, Batman, the Ninja Turtles, Chris Pine, Xena, and Callisto (one of the main antagonists on Xena). But even if there wasn't an interesting person in it, I've just had a lot of weirdly cool dreams and I always try to remember them.

*Does it count as meeting if it was a sex dream? Because Batman, Xena and Callisto might not count then...
mouse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never seem to have people in my dreams, at least not that i really remember. the dreams i remember seem to involve me wandering around in some sort of unoccupied building with a very dreamlike structure.

which probably says something really sad about me....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: