welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-Dec-10: The Women Were Gone...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Night Spade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:18 am    Post subject: 2013-Dec-10: The Women Were Gone... Reply with quote

Soon afterwards, the Fembot business skyrocketed...
Moor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The genderqueer and agender folk got into an impenetrable box, and existed in a superposition of both having left and having stayed.

The genderfluid people popped from the ships to the planet, annoying the physicists everywhere (even the genderfluid physicists -- do you have any idea how annoying it is to be experiencing something and still not have a good grasp of the theory?), until engineers in both places realized that by timing it well, they could carry enough bandwidth to play multiplayer Doom, and later Team Fortress 2.
Nobody could tell which team the genderqueer and agender folk playing as Spies were.
(Also, they added all of all gender options to Team Fortress 2, because seriously there is no reason why they haven't.)
TerseRiddle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting extreme situation... and completely terrifying... and then I wondered how scientifically developed they were and if they have discovered how to undergo parthenogenesis.
Random Wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...a few days later the men had cloned replacements for the missing women, and everything was back to normal."
Rising_Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And then at first everything was good. However, as time went on it became clear that making clones of clones was not desirable (due to genetic code decay) and reproduction for humans was no longer viable.

...No, seriously. That looks bad fanfiction. I would prefer more comics about Seymour and his Bible-thumping obsession. Or what about the rogue fembot and how the Sinfest society deals with artificial intelligence.
Istancow

Location: Chamber of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God creates dinosaurs.
God destroys dinosaurs.
God creates man.
Man destroys God.
Man creates dinosaurs.
Dinosaurs eat man.
Woman inherits the earth.

(dinosaurs do not eat woman because of reasons)
Alpha Aim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the plot of an anime. I'm sure of it. They even solved the reproduction issue.
But is this what Xanthe wants? Hopefully we'll find out soon.
Anywho, one more joke and I'll be sure she's capable of comedy.
Night Spade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xanthe had to make all the women disappear instead of men co no men = no cute little spermies.
Ricia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moor wrote:
The genderqueer and agender folk got into an impenetrable box, and existed in a superposition of both having left and having stayed.

The genderfluid people popped from the ships to the planet, annoying the physicists everywhere (even the genderfluid physicists -- do you have any idea how annoying it is to be experiencing something and still not have a good grasp of the theory?), until engineers in both places realized that by timing it well, they could carry enough bandwidth to play multiplayer Doom, and later Team Fortress 2.
Nobody could tell which team the genderqueer and agender folk playing as Spies were.
(Also, they added all of all gender options to Team Fortress 2, because seriously there is no reason why they haven't.)

Cool, I'm a thought experiment. Pfft and they said I would never accomplish anything.
Timpie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sulu gets all the chicks. How ironic.
Yinello

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww the cupcake. I like.

This is much better fanfiction than what I've seen floating around the web in a long time.
cleocatra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moor wrote:

(Pyro is best character, I like to think Pyro is an agender animate flame that inhabits a body, though I main Medic)

also lol brilliant
starkruzr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rising_Phoenix wrote:
And then at first everything was good. However, as time went on it became clear that making clones of clones was not desirable (due to genetic code decay) and reproduction for humans was no longer viable.

...No, seriously. That looks bad fanfiction. I would prefer more comics about Seymour and his Bible-thumping obsession. Or what about the rogue fembot and how the Sinfest society deals with artificial intelligence.

Point of order: you wouldn't make clones of clones; you'd clone one generation and then reproduce normally.

The social upheaval caused by this would be a disaster, of course, and likely result in the worst conditions for women on planet Earth ever seen in human history, but I guess Ponytail still gets what she wants.

I mean, whatever. People write stupid shit when they're angry, whether the anger is justified (as hers is) or not.
Samsally

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh hey this reminds me. Someone made a script that makes Facebook to use the gender neutral pronouns they and their. Wooo handy thing.
Random Wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha Aim wrote:
This is the plot of an anime. I'm sure of it. They even solved the reproduction issue.

Probably more than one. It brought Blue Drop to my mind, with the all-female aliens, the Arume. All-female because their males had died out centuries ago, and they'd modified their species to be able to sexually reproduce among women, if I recall my research correctly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: