welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dec. 30: Crossover time!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Meddler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject: Dec. 30: Crossover time! Reply with quote

Wait, what?

Click here to see my artwork!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Random Wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully this is a slight backtrack, showing the fembots in mid-tumble before they hit the reality zone, rather than suggesting that they ignored it and just kept fighting.
Jody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is "young'nes" a typo, or a colloquialism I'm not getting?
Istancow

Location: Chamber of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random Wanderer wrote:
Hopefully this is a slight backtrack, showing the fembots in mid-tumble before they hit the reality zone, rather than suggesting that they ignored it and just kept fighting.

I am fairly confident that this is the case.
Usagi Miyamoto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: pedantry is my middle name's middle name Reply with quote

My guess is "young'nes" is meant as a contraction of "young ones", though it is far more often written "young'uns", much as it is pronounced.
Echo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, its "young'uns" now. ;-D

And yes, this looks like a quick backtrack to MMXIII watching the two bots tumble down the hill together, rather than a continuation of the fight.

I rather hope that fight is over now. Boo, in general, to women fighting each other because of a guy trying to control them.

Also, poor MMXIII. Exhausted, on foot, and about to get hunted down...
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it wouldnt really make sense for it to be an actual continuation, since rogue fembot lost her hat and her little knitted booties while tumbling down the hill, so if it were a continuation she would have to been like "hold on a sec gotta put my hat and booties back on" when they reached the bottom - and weapon f. would have been like "cool no prob ill wait here" and like... im pretty sure stopping to put a hat and booties back on is a really big mood killer.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh thank goodness. Smile
Nekomancer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be so cool if in the confrontation with Death and MMXIII that they both roll down the hill into the Reality Zone. What a wonder that would be! Perhaps Lil'E might see Death looking like an Angel? Time looking like I know not what. Funto imagine.
Geareye

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekomancer wrote:
It would be so cool if in the confrontation with Death and MMXIII that they both roll down the hill into the Reality Zone. What a wonder that would be! Perhaps Lil'E might see Death looking like an Angel? Time looking like I know not what. Funto imagine.

I don't think Death would look like an Angel in the Reality Zone. Death wouldn't be visible as an individual entity in the Reality Zone. Because Death Is the Reality Zone.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, I will try not to make any other comment for the rest of the year. The one day that's left. I consider the above poetic enough, won't try to do better than that. *taps myself on the back, puts on cape and rides into sunset*
Nekomancer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geareye wrote:
Nekomancer wrote:

I don't think Death would look like an Angel in the Reality Zone. Death wouldn't be visible as an individual entity in the Reality Zone. Because Death Is the Reality Zone.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, I will try not to make any other comment for the rest of the year. The one day that's left. I consider the above poetic enough, won't try to do better than that. *taps myself on the back, puts on cape and rides into sunset*

Indeed yes! Well spoken, or rather well written!
Ennis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to see Lil'E in the reality zone to see what he looks like there with the design changes. The last time we saw him there was way back pre-Lethe when he was trying to capture the demon fork flying thing.

Also I don't think Death or MMXIII would be able to go into the reality zone, since they're both more anthropomorphised ideas.
stripeypants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see Nana in the reality zone, though I'd be worried about whether witches suffer similar problems to devil girls there.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stripeypants wrote:
I want to see Nana in the reality zone, though I'd be worried about whether witches suffer similar problems to devil girls there.

Not likely; witches are only human, after all. I expect the worst thing to happen to Nana would be a sudden inability to fly, and maybe some reduction in her spryness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: