welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2014-01-01 On The Real
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Istancow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:33 am    Post subject: 2014-01-01 On The Real Reply with quote

Happy New Year, Sinfest forum people.
Nekomancer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great way to enter any New Year -- with freedom. Just as important, perhaps more important, to end the year with freedom as well.
Geareye

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it make me a bad person that for variety's sake I want her to reject this freedom and try to embrace her original cause? Or not fully embrace it ... just go back to sinfestverse and try to follow her programming ... and maybe feel a bit confused/conflicted about it, due to remembering how reality zone freed her?
Hydro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedom to be who you want to be....

Splendid way to start 2014.
Vox Raucus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far the best arc in a long time.
Echo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooray for freedom!

Maybe hooray for some clothes, next? Assuming a northern hemisphere location, out of the tropics, the Reality is that it'll probably be a bit cold...

But I'm hoping that Weaponised Bot doesn't just leave Reality and follow orders again. Controlling behaviour = not cool.
Yinello

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy New Years y'all!

I wonder if navybot can handle being free.
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want rogue to show weapon f. all the joys of reality, like, fuckin, lookin at butterflies n shit, the joys of just fuckin layin around doin nothin, smell some flowers, make flower crowns, hell yes. hell fucking yes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One word message. Simple, but extremely powerful. Freedom.
Ricia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geareye wrote:
Does it make me a bad person that for variety's sake I want her to reject this freedom and try to embrace her original cause? Or not fully embrace it ... just go back to sinfestverse and try to follow her programming ... and maybe feel a bit confused/conflicted about it, due to remembering how reality zone freed her?

I don't think you are. I'd actually like to see that too. I'd like for her to eventually accept freedom but it would be much more interesting to see her really struggle with it. We don't really have any female characters living in denial. Well perhaps Baby Blue, but I'm not sure if that's denial of feminism or simply denial of her own personal life. Either way we've got a couple male characters struggling with reality, it'll be good to get some equal time for some female identity struggles.

Note: I know Nique did have some struggles at first but it didn't last very long.
tricksterson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geareye wrote:
Only if it nmakes me one as well. Wait, I am a bad guy, never mind.

Or, she accepts her freedom and uses it to be evil.
stripeypants

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd personally like to see what she's like and whether she has her own personality.

Potentially, if devil people can't go into the reality zone, fem bots could go en masse there without worrying about being pursued by Milton or Big D. They might encourage regular guys to go there and bring them back, but these guys have claws and are robots, so that would probably end poorly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I agree on the freedom to be evil thing... People still choose certain things despite being "free." For variety's sake I wouldn't mind dom-bot staying evil. Certainly would be interesting... Maybe she can slowly progress to the side of good as she starts to second guess and regret her choices more and more... rather than an instant, "whop, I free and shall be righteous."
starkruzr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So they've become highly advanced "real life" androids, right, not humans. Because the voices.
TerseRiddle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stripeypants wrote:
I'd personally like to see what she's like and whether she has her own personality.

Potentially, if devil people can't go into the reality zone, fem bots could go en masse there without worrying about being pursued by Milton or Big D. They might encourage regular guys to go there and bring them back, but these guys have claws and are robots, so that would probably end poorly.

I don't think that fem-bots should have the claws and the robot stuff while in the reality zone.. but if they got them back as soon as they left, then they can deal with whoever tried to drag them out as violently as they wish. They aren't robots in the reality zone from what it seems.. or atleast from what I've seen they shouldn't be. Actual robots don't have that level of sentience, free will, or ability to act independently in the real world.

So the way I see it, in the reality zone, the fem bots would just be women... maybe women with some combat training if it was programmed into them prior to entering ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: