welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jan. 16: Blessings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tricksterson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
And besides, who says she's attracted to men?
You just want her to have a hot sweaty lesbian threesome with Abby and Monique.

But then so do I.
Echo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect that if the great Cartoonist in the sky put that suggestion to 'Nique as a future plot, we'd end up with a situation like this one...
stripeypants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wtf is "lesbian sex?" Like...is there lesbian chocolate too? Is it a brand name or something?

Location: Chamber of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raising the Candy Bar/Illinois Nut & Candy sells a moulded chocolate, titled "Lesbian Chocolate Brides", if that is at all relevant.

Last edited by Istancow on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
stripeypants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is cute, and I love the idea of an edible topper.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ennis wrote:
Miss Magenta wrote:

Headcanon is that she's bi/pansexual, but thoroughly disillusioned with men due to her job.

i personally see her as gray ace, or maybe demi... but i could totally see her as pan too! i actually... have a lot of sexuality headcanons... lmao... ;;

tricksterson wrote:
Miss Magenta wrote:
You just want her to have a hot sweaty lesbian threesome with Abby and Monique.

But then so do I.

oh, shut the fuck up you disgusting pig. im getting really sick of your gross fetishism of lesbianism. i really dont want anyone to have sex. i dont want any threesomes. i just want to see people like myself represented in a comic i love. i want to see people like myself - and f/f relationships in general - to be represented in sinfest, with the same tact and dignity granted to m/f relationships. because, in case you havent noticed, there is not a single romantic f/f relationship that is treated with the same respect that criminy/fuchsia is. every female is assumpted to be attracted to men in some way. and the few times the subject of non-platonic f/f relationships shows up in the comic, its treated as a joke. it's not treated with the same decency or respect a m/f relationship would be. and im so sick of being treated like a joke. im tired of people treating us like we are just something there for the amusement and arousal of men. like lesbians are so hot, ha ha ha ha. god. im so fucking sick of it. im sick of us being seen as nothing more than objects. because, spoiler! sex is not required for a relationship, and not everyone is interested in sex.

i usually have no problems with these kinds of wisecracks about me, making assumptions about me based on silly commends i post on these forums. but, man, you are really starting to piss me off and i'm getting really sick of how you're automatically jumping to conclusions that just because i want two female characters to have a meaningful romantic relationships, i must want them to fuck? and it bothers me because it actually affects my life. it affects my life a lot. assumptions like that affect the way people see me, and how they see people like me, and how they treat us. and i don't like it.

you wanna make a wisecrack about me, you wanna try to be funny in your assumptions about what i obviously want, as if you know me better than i do? go back to making jokes about how i ship seymour and li'l e. at least cracking jokes about that isnt going to affect my life. its not going to affect the way people see me or the way they treat me. or people like me. because when you treat lesbians as something trivial, as something to get off to, you are promoting the line of thinking that we're here for your amusement. and i don't like it one bit. i have had enough trouble as it is, struggling with my orientation in a world that treats us like we can't seriously exist. i don't need this, too.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to mention it is old, trite, inane and asinine to talk about 'teh hawt sweaty lesbian sexxors.'

Liek,ur SOOOOOO edgy man. SO! EDGY!

LIEK A KNIVE!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ennis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Tricksterton:
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo Miss Magenta you should totally play Super Lesbian Horse RPG if you haven't already

http://ponett.tumblr.com/tagged/Super%20Lesbian%20Horse%20RPG

It's kid-tested and mother-approved!
Ricia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that wasn't even directed towards me and now I feel bad that I don't ship Sapphire with another woman. Sorry?
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, no no no no. You have nothing to be sorry for, Ricia. You don't need to apologize for anything. I don't really feel that you should ship her with a woman, if you don't. And that is not the problem I am having here. I hold no objections to shipping her with a man, if one so desires to. Shipping, in my opinion, is harmless. Entertaining the idea of any two characters being in a relationship is harmless, as it hurts no one and is a fun exploration of character interactions! My problem isn't with you, or anyone else really. My problem isn't with the idea of shipping Sapphire with a man, or, just, you know, not shipping her with a woman. Because, to be honest, I don't ship her with anyone at all. And that's just fine. My problem lies with tricksterson, who is making assumptions about what I want and why I want it, and making gross commentary regarding f/f relationships. I was admittedly irritated with the assumption that Sapphire must be attracted to men, for obvious reasons, but that's not really the issue I was having.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta is a woman after my own heart.

Give in to the dark side and together we will rule the galaxy!

Location: Chamber of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ I could ship that.
Yinello

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm more annoyed that everytime lesbian is mentioned it immediately correlates to sex. Because gay totes equals sex -.- straight couples eating each others mouths is totes okay in a kids movie but can't have gays, they will do the sex!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: