Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Uwe Boll, FTW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
death_to_dib

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My question is even if Uwe hadnt reneged on is offer of training and stuff.... why in the hell did they ever think they had a chance against him? Ive know some boxers before and i can pretty confidently tell you that if you have no fighting training whatsoever you are screwed. A week or even a month of training isnt going to change that. That said... Uwe is a bastard and a shitty director, nothing much about the guy to like. i watched bloodrayne for free and i wanted my god damn money back. tiny edit: that wasnt a joke i was pissed i sat through that shit without compensation.
Amilam

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bomb Dick wrote:
I don't know, Lowtax says a lot of bad about Boll, but doesn't say much good about himself either. I would guess he's probably embarresed by the whole thing. And Uwe Boll deserves everything people are saying about him. How he could believe any of this reflects well on him makes me wonder if Uwe really is out of his mind.

Yeah I thought he was pretty self deprecating. Certainly not his funniest work, but people don't tend to be that funny after getting pummeled.

I think the critics went into the ring because Bowe is hardly an intimidating figure and it's a great publicity stunt. How many times do individual internet critics make marginal news? I think they expected something more akin to celebrity boxing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: