welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I GOTS MARRIED - a few pictures (more later)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Yinello



Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 2840
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god why does suddenly everyone want to come? Was it wrong of me to assume most of them would decline? I may have invited too many xD Good thing the chef doesn't make a fuss with 10 more.
_________________
Help. Help, my eyes are stuck from rolling so hard. Help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yinello



Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 2840
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2.5 weeks left. If people want to decline, they better start now.
_________________
Help. Help, my eyes are stuck from rolling so hard. Help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yinello



Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 2840
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One week left. *spazzes*
_________________
Help. Help, my eyes are stuck from rolling so hard. Help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Falkonn



Joined: 05 Aug 2006
Posts: 307
Location: Beneath the pile of babies~

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got this! The key to getting rid of the wedding jitters is realizing that everything is going to be perfect even if its not. That being said I still had a few butterflies in my belly the day of. Good luck! Have all the fun! I'm sure its going to be awesome!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dogen



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 10888
Location: Bellingham, WA

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it too late for me to come? I have 37 food allergies that must be accounted for. I'll embarrass you to half of your guests and offend the other half. I would prefer a table where I can make several long, unnecessary speeches. Example topics include: "WTF, Tat, just move it along already," "Foreigners and why I'm sure you're nice but you should just stay here," and, "Hot or not, the your family edition."
_________________
"Worse comes to worst, my people come first, but my tribe lives on every country on earth. Iíll do anything to protect them from hurt, the human race is what I serve." - Baba Brinkman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Felgraf



Joined: 10 Jul 2012
Posts: 733

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yinello wrote:
2.5 weeks left. If people want to decline, they better start now.


Some people will RSVP and not show- (Due to sudden illness, or... well, a few never explained!)

And some will just not RSVP either way.

(WHEEEEE!)

Good luck, though! It'll all be OK. It won't all go perfectly, but that's life, and the stuff that does screw up will be something you and your beloved laugh about later.
_________________
"No, but evil is still being --Is having reason-- Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
-Ed, from Digger
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yinello



Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 2840
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falkonn wrote:
You got this! The key to getting rid of the wedding jitters is realizing that everything is going to be perfect even if its not. That being said I still had a few butterflies in my belly the day of. Good luck! Have all the fun! I'm sure its going to be awesome!


Aww thank you!
_________________
Help. Help, my eyes are stuck from rolling so hard. Help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yinello



Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 2840
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
Is it too late for me to come? I have 37 food allergies that must be accounted for. I'll embarrass you to half of your guests and offend the other half. I would prefer a table where I can make several long, unnecessary speeches. Example topics include: "WTF, Tat, just move it along already," "Foreigners and why I'm sure you're nice but you should just stay here," and, "Hot or not, the your family edition."


Actually, that sounds pretty damn awesome. *puts you on the list* I'd love a Sinfest themed wedding if it wasn't so darn expensive.
_________________
Help. Help, my eyes are stuck from rolling so hard. Help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yinello



Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 2840
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Felgraf wrote:
Yinello wrote:
2.5 weeks left. If people want to decline, they better start now.


Some people will RSVP and not show- (Due to sudden illness, or... well, a few never explained!)

And some will just not RSVP either way.

(WHEEEEE!)

Good luck, though! It'll all be OK. It won't all go perfectly, but that's life, and the stuff that does screw up will be something you and your beloved laugh about later.


Yeah, I see that happen a lot at events so I'm used to it. I guess I don't want perfection, just sunshine and lots of laughs. Very Happy
_________________
Help. Help, my eyes are stuck from rolling so hard. Help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Falkonn



Joined: 05 Aug 2006
Posts: 307
Location: Beneath the pile of babies~

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yinello wrote:
Dogen wrote:
Is it too late for me to come? I have 37 food allergies that must be accounted for. I'll embarrass you to half of your guests and offend the other half. I would prefer a table where I can make several long, unnecessary speeches. Example topics include: "WTF, Tat, just move it along already," "Foreigners and why I'm sure you're nice but you should just stay here," and, "Hot or not, the your family edition."


Actually, that sounds pretty damn awesome. *puts you on the list* I'd love a Sinfest themed wedding if it wasn't so darn expensive.


You could always host a meet up if you wanted separate from the wedding (and at a different time). They can be very cheap if you just tell people you'll be at x place at y time and that they should come if they wanted to help you celebrate your newly wedded bliss. =)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mouse



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 17397
Location: under the bed

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....you may want to wait until after the honeymoon - if he runs off in dismay at finding out the sort of people you are hanging out with on-line, he can probably just get the marriage annulled; if you wait until it is officially consummated, then he has to divorce you and you can at least hope to get some financial help with the wedding bills.
_________________
aka: neverscared!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stripeypants



Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 3429
Location: Land of the Grumpuses

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on now, who would get upset at Sinfesters? Especially when we all start talking about dildos and toasters?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Yinello



Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 2840
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xD Oh he knows about our toaster antics - I tell him whenever he wonders why I've started laughing out loud again.

He wouldn't want to get involved tho. Razz
_________________
Help. Help, my eyes are stuck from rolling so hard. Help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jinx



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3648
Location: America, fuck yeah!

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't care for toasters, does he?
_________________
The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.
- Charles Darwin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yinello



Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 2840
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't care for Sinfest in general. xP
_________________
Help. Help, my eyes are stuck from rolling so hard. Help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group