Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Baseball's here!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HKVeteran

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:14 am    Post subject: Baseball's here! Reply with quote

The regular season begins today! Fire up grill and roast some weenies!

Who do you think will win? Will the Chicago Cubs repeat? Will Cleveland get revenge? Will the Dodgers finally take the crown after four division titles (this year would make five if they win it)? Will they be foiled by the Giants enroute to their fourth world series victory? Will Houston surprise everybody? That last one is a personal favorite of mine because Alex Bregman is an Albuquerque native.

What do you think?
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Baseball's here! Reply with quote

HKVeteran wrote:
Will they be foiled by the Giants enroute to their fourth world series victory?

isn't it an odd year, i thought the source code of the universe disallowed their winning a world series in an odd year
HKVeteran

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: Baseball's here! Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
HKVeteran wrote:
Will they be foiled by the Giants enroute to their fourth world series victory?

isn't it an odd year, i thought the source code of the universe disallowed their winning a world series in an odd year

The source code also didn't allow for the Cubs to win the world series (or Cleveland to win ANY championship), but it happened.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah but there was obviously a patch sometime between the third and fourth quarters of the super bowl because the patriots won again
HKVeteran

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: