welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

July 13: The Ol' Switcheroo
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Meddler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:03 am    Post subject: July 13: The Ol' Switcheroo Reply with quote

Well done, Tat! I didn't see that coming.

Also, can we say this could be the official end of the storyline? it has that feeling.

Click here to see my artwork!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes ok but their hair isnt in braids anymore and this wouldnt be significant except for the fact their braids doubled as scorpion tail lasers so what exactly happens to whatever the heck makes their braids into scorpion tail lasers if their hair is down

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
yes ok but their hair isnt in braids anymore and this wouldnt be significant except for the fact their braids doubled as scorpion tail lasers so what exactly happens to whatever the heck makes their braids into scorpion tail lasers if their hair is down

idk, but now I'm imaging some kick ass medusa situation where the hair can move in multiple pieces at the same time and lasers in all directions.
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have no idea if thats even physically possible but i dont even care, i want it. i want twelve of that concept.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
i have no idea if thats even physically possible but i dont even care, i want it. i want twelve of that concept.

If it wasn't for early morning plans tomorrow I would draw it just....because...reasons!
Jabberjay

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now everyone who wanted a wardrobe change is going to get their wish.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? MAKEOVER! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DaXJmo9cro
EverythingsJake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now there's a turn of events I wasn't expecting. I rather thought there'd be a liberation of dozens or hundreds of fembots. Instead, three dormant (incipient?) bots are discarded like empty shells. One might derived some sense of Weapon F's current ideas about AI life and the value thereof. Or... lack of value.

I still want to know what happened to the rest of the dozen that we first saw back at headquarters. Five left the tubes and were attacked by drones, two are "dead," whatever that means in the Sinfest world, three are now escaping.
Ronald

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Called it, on Thursday. Smile
Jabberjay

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Called it, on Thursday. Smile

We should start a Sinfest Predictions Betting Pool. We can even start now.

Where do the escaped fembots get new clothes?

1. Nan/The Sisterhood

2. Nique/Lily/Tange in Makeover or Shopping Spree style

3. Other

4. Underwear Forever

Taking all bets, although I only accept fictional currencies as wagers. I'll bet forty marethian gemstones on option 2, no need to break the bank.
Ronald

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: July 13: The Ol' Switcheroo Reply with quote

http://sinfest.net/view.php?date=2009-09-25

Woot!

Now, see, that's the kind of strip I think of when people talk about "Fun 'Nique."
stripeypants

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna vote 'other.' If they break out of their boxes in the store they could grab clothes off a rack somewhere. If they get purchased and go into someone's home, they could end up anywhere.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the "What happens to scorpion laser/lightning hair when you unbraid it?" question I'm going to have to go with a sort of non-deadly version of the Medusa answer. I mean, with no clear emitter/focus/laser-shooty-bit, we have to assume that each strand is a self-contained device capable of functioning in a low-power mode on its own. So if they're all separated, instead of being a focussed weapon, it's like some sort of diffuse coiffured light show. Awesome!

Also, Yay for these liberated fembots escaping Deviltech.
Yinello

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverythingsJake wrote:
Now there's a turn of events I wasn't expecting. I rather thought there'd be a liberation of dozens or hundreds of fembots. Instead, three dormant (incipient?) bots are discarded like empty shells. One might derived some sense of Weapon F's current ideas about AI life and the value thereof. Or... lack of value.

I guess in their mind the other fembots are worth sacrificing if they arenīt out of the system.

Itīs harsh but in a way I like it that they donīt have this savior morals instilled, instead itīs pure survival.
Ronald

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if they're still chalk-white. The truck's lighting prevents us from knowing.

Hopefully the upcoming week will get back to Tange and company. Maybe we'll get a month of hanging around Sisterhood HQ. Wink

Of course, we're just as likely to learn that Tess has simply dropped her passengers off at their house. Maybe Tange will (1) decide to introduce PX to her neighbors and then (2) realize that, except for Seymour (and maybe Francis, although it's never been revealed whether or not he lives in Slick/'Nique/Crim/Squig/Seymour/Li'l E/Sam&Liberty neighborhood), she herself doesn't know any of her neighbors. I'm not sure she's spoken to Slick or the rest since she moved into Li'l E's house, although I'm, as ever, prepared to be proven wrong. Wink
Jabberjay

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this never really seems to be dealt with in Sinfest but the first step would be for Clio to hack some government mainframe with her hacker magic so the Weapon-Fs have fake names and citizenships. If any of them want to open a bank account, own property, or hold down a real job it's pretty much a basic requirement. It also opens the opportunity for a scene where they get to choose their own names.

One of them should enlist in the police-force, therefore becoming ROBOCOP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_AkU8wJ1ZA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: