welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

July 15: Hello!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Meddler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:34 am    Post subject: July 15: Hello! Reply with quote

Uh oh...

Click here to see my artwork!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jabberjay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normally I'd suggest a BYOB party should break out, but this is the residence of Lucifer. You know he's got a bitchin' wine cellar. Plunder 'dat shit. If I thought I could get away with it I'd get some buddies with trucks together and take everything I could, even the copper wiring. If Monique picks up some well-motivated day-laborers she can empty out that manor in a few hours, tops, and make away like a literal bandit.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ew no

I don't want booze

show me to his pony collection
Jabberjay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steal everything but his pony collection. Place a bug in his favourite Fluttershy doll. Operation Trojan Pony is-a-go.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's walled off from the rest of the mansion

that bug isn't going to catch much more than squees
OklahomanSun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jabberjay wrote:
Normally I'd suggest a BYOB party should break out, but this is the residence of Lucifer. You know he's got a bitchin' wine cellar. Plunder 'dat shit. If I thought I could get away with it I'd get some buddies with trucks together and take everything I could, even the copper wiring. If Monique picks up some well-motivated day-laborers she can empty out that manor in a few hours, tops, and make away like a literal bandit.

I would be so disappointed in Dman if he has a wine cellar instead of a whisky repository.

It's whisky that turns you to the dark side.
Ennis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*shipping intensifies*
No party. Just Nique and Absinthe. And somehow Nique ends up holding Abby in her arms. I want this because reasons.
Yinello

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Nique is hella rad.
Echo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Ennis said. And Yinello.

I am going "Squeeeee!" at this one. Somewhere in the ultrasonic band.

I don't see 'Nique doing any plundering of the Mansion. That would be a deliberate betrayal of Abby who, it seems, is about to let her in. More likely is stuff like her messing with the drone controls like she did last time.
Ronald

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: July 15: Hello! Reply with quote

brief aside:

So "Burgundy," Abby's fellow ex-dancer, recruited the very same day that she was, washed out? She doesn't live at the mansion?

http://sinfest.net/view.php?date=2012-01-08

Yet another loose end, then. Shrug.
Ronald

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: July 15: Hello! Reply with quote

Mr. Meddler wrote:

Uh oh...

On a second glace (the first time I was focused on Abby's word balloon, not the window), I see that Blue has her own chauffeur (I presume that The Devil's chauffeur drove him to the One Percent Club meeting). I'm pretty sure we've never seen him before.

So now we know that Blue's car doesn't drive around by itself, like Herbie or Christine. That was a distinct possibility.
OklahomanSun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: July 15: Hello! Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Mr. Meddler wrote:

Uh oh...

On a second glace (the first time I was focused on Abby's word balloon, not the window), I see that Blue has her own chauffeur (I presume that The Devil's chauffeur drove him to the One Percent Club meeting). I'm pretty sure we've never seen him before.

So now we know that Blue's car doesn't drive around by itself, like Herbie or Christine. That was a distinct possibility.

There's this thing that's called an airport.

Sometimes a chauffeur will drive a person there, where that person will then board an aircraft and go somewhere else. That aircraft is often not large enough to accommodate the limo and so the chauffeur will return to the mansion, where other persons in the mansion may then use the limo and be driven around by the chauffeur.
Dogen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: July 15: Hello! Reply with quote

OklahomanSun wrote:
Ronald wrote:

There's this thing that's called an airport.

Sometimes a chauffeur will drive a person there, where that person will then board an aircraft and go somewhere else. That aircraft is often not large enough to accommodate the limo and so the chauffeur will return to the mansion, where other persons in the mansion may then use the limo and be driven around by the chauffeur.

Well, at least you weren't a dick about it.
EverythingsJake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wondering -- is there any control that can be wielded directly from the screens in the Manor? Blue has left to go to the factory to take charge, I suppose (she not being one who would simply flee to save her own skin). If 'Nique comes over to play, and the pair have access to the Room of Screens, what power could they exert over the situation at the factory? This could be fun.
Echo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We know there's an intercom-type deal. Beyond that, I can't remember details. I'm sure Big D has used the controls on other occasions, to call the drones off Li'l E, for instance, but I can't be arsed to go searching.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: