welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For the Hedgehog fans.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feiticeira

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celaeno wrote:
Um. New favorite person.

After looking at the pictures, I'm now trying to convince my roommate that we need one. She's not going for it.

"It'll poke us."
"But look! He's holding it!"
"Yeah, but he's probably all splintery now."

You are such a favourite person slut.

But yeah, I'm getting one as a pet.
trustedfaith

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feiticeira wrote:
Celaeno wrote:
Um. New favorite person.

After looking at the pictures, I'm now trying to convince my roommate that we need one. She's not going for it.

"It'll poke us."
"But look! He's holding it!"
"Yeah, but he's probably all splintery now."

You are such a favourite person slut.

But yeah, I'm getting one as a pet.

Haha! Me too. Sad
mouse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashcraftthepirate wrote:
No, they're wild Hedgehogs. I've caught several in Iraq, and here in Afghanistan. Very docile creatures. I let thim loose near where I live. They eat snakes, spiders, scorpions... All the bad nasties that live under my housing. Wink

wow! the wild ones will let you handle them that easily?

and they have such wonderful ears! and noses....and the little shoebutton eyes........

i wonder how it would get along with the kittens......
Xilonen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
ashcraftthepirate wrote:
No, they're wild Hedgehogs. I've caught several in Iraq, and here in Afghanistan. Very docile creatures. I let thim loose near where I live. They eat snakes, spiders, scorpions... All the bad nasties that live under my housing. Wink

and they have such wonderful ears! and noses....and the little shoebutton eyes........

i think the hedgehog would get along just fine.. the kittens on the other hand... Wink

and i'd just like to point out he was on my favorite person list first, all you copiers! (AHEM KARA AND JEN!) Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
trustedfaith

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xilonen wrote:
mouse wrote:
ashcraftthepirate wrote:

i think the hedgehog would get along just fine.. the kittens on the other hand... Wink

and i'd just like to point out he was on my favorite person list first, all you copiers! (AHEM KARA AND JEN!) Very Happy

Hey I wanted the hedgehog! He was the accessory that came with it! Wink
Xilonen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, fine. you can have him, since you know, the lease russ and i signed doesn't allow pets. Wink
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
trustedfaith

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xilonen wrote:
well, fine. you can have him, since you know, the lease russ and i signed doesn't allow pets. Wink

Does it allow pet soldiers? Very Happy
Xilonen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trustedfaith wrote:
Xilonen wrote:

yeah, but it's a big security deposit and there's no room at the foot of the bed.
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azmoten wrote:
And here I thought this was a thread about sonic the hedgehog.

In a way, I am disappointed.

But at the same time, not so much.

Don't feel bad, I was hoping to see screen shots Sonic Team's latest masterpiece.

I was really hoping for a sequel to KNIGHTS, the greatest game that no one ever played. Seriously, it regularly appears on "Greastest Games of all Time" type lists.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ashcraftthepirate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xilonen wrote:
trustedfaith wrote:
Xilonen wrote:

yeah, but it's a big security deposit and there's no room at the foot of the bed.

I -AM- well behaved though... And good for a theft deterrent.
MsFrisby

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would have come in handy a few months ago.
Celaeno

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xilonen wrote:
mouse wrote:
ashcraftthepirate wrote:

I will concede that I added him to my favorite person list after you added him to yours, but you have to admit...Feit's right. I'm the "favorite person slut" here. That makes YOU kind of the biter, Laura. Very Happy
trustedfaith

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celaeno wrote:
Xilonen wrote:
mouse wrote:
ashcraftthepirate wrote:

I will concede that I added him to my favorite person list after you added him to yours, but you have to admit...Feit's right. I'm the "favorite person slut" here. That makes YOU kind of the biter, Laura. Very Happy

oh snap...
Marik

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Groovy treats! Reply with quote

Oh my god, a favorite person slut-off.

Whoever loses, we all win.
jeep

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Groovy treats! Reply with quote

SHOWDOWN ON SINFEST FORUM: Xilo meets Kara, the Favorite person list-making slut match!!!

Whoever loses, we all win. It's like Transformers, but in reverse!

*hopes for an amendment involving jello, pudding, ky jelly, or vegetable oil and a large kiddly pool. *
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: