Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

July 28, 2017: Paycheck 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vixine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: July 28, 2017: Paycheck 4 Reply with quote

RIP, people who foolishly hoped that it wouldn't be something that makes him look bad. Less awful than it might have been, at the least?
Draculaura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i read this to get AWAY from stupid shit on twitter

do you know that i've had to read the word POOTIE not followed by TANG like 5 times in the last week? and baby hands jokes? and deranged conspiracy theories? god i fucking hate democrats. them bitches do more red-bashing than team fortress 2 players circa 2011.

(YAAAAAAA I AM LESBIAN)
Draculaura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

people buy into the great american lie so hard they call mccain a great american hero. this country's standards for heroes are lower than hell itself.

i'm so tired.

(YAAAAAAA I AM LESBIAN)
Chronometry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draculaura wrote:

do you know that i've had to read the word POOTIE not followed by TANG like 5 times in the last week? and baby hands jokes? and deranged conspiracy theories? god i fucking hate democrats. them bitches do more red-bashing than team fortress 2 players circa 2011.

oh, you think your political system has problems?

lemme introduce you to British Politics, where everything's terrible and the elections don't matter because pretty much every party supports Brexit even though it's a fucking stupid idea and the referendumb wasn't even legally binding in the first place OH MY GOD I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF MY COUNTRY

*sobs quietly in corner*

This poster is a white cismale heterosexual. Feel free to ignore him if he starts speaking nonsense.
Michel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chronometry wrote:
Draculaura wrote:

lemme introduce you to British Politics, where everything's terrible and the elections don't matter because pretty much every party supports Brexit even though it's a fucking stupid idea and the referendumb wasn't even legally binding in the first place OH MY GOD I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF MY COUNTRY

*sobs quietly in corner*

Allow me to present the Brazilian Politics were the reason to the elections don't matter is because all the politics are corrupt. From the president to your mailman, everyone is corrupt and will use any means to get extra money. Hell, a city councilman from a small interior city received 11.242,78 reais (3569,14 US because they fucked up our coin with their terrible economy) and this go up EVERY DAMN YEAR because guess how approves salary increase? That's right, themselfs.

And worst, they don't have to pay for anything, they have a huge amount of benefits how make the governement pay for travel, cars, house expenses, hell they pay even to buy suits to them. Is hard to believe there is any country how don't have something to say about their politics ¬¬
Taemon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Dutch. I'm good. Ish.
0z79

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an American, I've been pleasantly surprised at how some of the "checks and balances" have actually worked... I just REAAAALLLYY hope that our system can take the strain of Trump.

I'm thinking of the USS Constitution, a wooden-hulled ship which, when it was in active service, had a reputation for making cannon balls just kinda bounce off.. very impressive no matter the age, but nothing's invincible and everything fails, given enough negligence and abuse.
Caimsen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chronometry wrote:
Draculaura wrote:

*sobs quietly in corner*

Well, you still could move to us on the Mainland, while you are a Part of the EU?
But as far as i have seen, some of you Guys will try to undo the Brexit. If that will be a Success is a different Topic....

On the other Hand, i shouldnt think about our Austrian Politicians, since its allways a Chaos with them.

0z79 wrote:
As an American, I've been pleasantly surprised at how some of the "checks and balances" have actually worked... I just REAAAALLLYY hope that our system can take the strain of Trump.

I'm thinking of the USS Constitution, a wooden-hulled ship which, when it was in active service, had a reputation for making cannon balls just kinda bounce off.. very impressive no matter the age, but nothing's invincible and everything fails, given enough negligence and abuse.

I still wish you good Luck, cause who knows what he will try to pull off...
At least we got funny Memes and Stuff about him.

@Topic: Ok Tat, i get it. You just dont want to break down the Bridge between them. You want to burn the entire Country what and let it sink into the Ocean.
Ok, its not the worst, but still rather bad. I mean, i wouldnt want to see such a Video right after i woke up in the Morning.
But is funny how much Fun he has with the Drones *g*
mouse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, that's my one hope - that she might think it's just sharing the latest nonsense generated by their mutual friend squig.

does explain why, after what appear to be genuine attempts to clean up his act, he had an embarassing vid where it could easily be sent on - squig sent it to him.
Nobody Important

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draculaura wrote:

I think it's reasonable to not like a hostile country that's colluding with our current president to cripple our country.
Draculaura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not mad at america not liking russia. that country is a bag of snakes and putin's one of the slimiest around.

i'm mad at them insulting anyone left of dubya for SPLITTING THE PARTY and EXPECTING TOO MUCH. and i'm also mad at them focusing on dumb shit like OMG POOTIE AND TRUMP KISSING IN A TREE BABYHANDS BABYHANDS PISSSSSSS TAPE? LOL XD

while i get to be crushed under debt and a shitty society. wotta life.

(to be clear: red means leftists, not russia)

(YAAAAAAA I AM LESBIAN)
enchantedsleeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chronometry wrote:
Draculaura wrote:

*sobs quietly in corner*

*pats in an awkward British way*

Also, I gotta say, I think Brazil won this one xD Touché, Michel.
0z79

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draculaura wrote:
i'm not mad at america not liking russia. that country is a bag of snakes and putin's one of the slimiest around.

i'm mad at them insulting anyone left of dubya for SPLITTING THE PARTY and EXPECTING TOO MUCH. and i'm also mad at them focusing on dumb shit like OMG POOTIE AND TRUMP KISSING IN A TREE BABYHANDS BABYHANDS PISSSSSSS TAPE? LOL XD

You know, this scandal's been kind of tough on me because I actually *like* Russians. Not Russia as a whole, just the people. They've been consistently awesome, nearly every one I've met. Very strong people. Their culture has some really cool points, as well.. despite being so male-dominated.

Kind of breaks my heart, since I lived through the Cold War... I'm old enough to have done duck and cover drills in elementary school. A classmate made the mistake of quoting the "Duck, cover and kiss your ass goodbye" joke and got a couple weeks' detention, because the adults were terrified of it actually happening.

Then the '90s.. We actually looked like we were on friendly terms, for a bit. Someone wanting to sample borscht or piroshki wasn't a "commie", they were just interested in other cultures.... now, it feels like it's back to the drawing board.
Nobody Important

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draculaura wrote:

I also wish that they would talk a little bit more about things like the ever increasing wealth inequality or the destruction of our environment (both of which should be bipartisan issues btw).

Also the only thing I've seen the Democrats bash lately is trump and russia (also the Republicans in general for their incompetency).
Miracle_Drakon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

0z79 wrote:
Draculaura wrote:

You know, this scandal's been kind of tough on me because I actually *like* Russians. Not Russia as a whole, just the people. They've been consistently awesome, nearly every one I've met. Very strong people. Their culture has some really cool points, as well.. despite being so male-dominated.

Kind of breaks my heart, since I lived through the Cold War... I'm old enough to have done duck and cover drills in elementary school. A classmate made the mistake of quoting the "Duck, cover and kiss your ass goodbye" joke and got a couple weeks' detention, because the adults were terrified of it actually happening.

Then the '90s.. We actually looked like we were on friendly terms, for a bit. Someone wanting to sample borscht or piroshki wasn't a "commie", they were just interested in other cultures.... now, it feels like it's back to the drawing board.

What do you want from the culture in which the most popular birthday song begins with such words as: "Let pedestrians run clumsily across the puddles."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: