Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

December 2: Mad Libs 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Meddler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: December 2: Mad Libs 10 Reply with quote

Oh wow. Haven't seen one of these in ages.

Click here to see my artwork!
Click here to check out my Tweets!
enchantedsleeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ahem. I, Johnny Bravo, am responding to the fifty-six allegations of sexual athletics.

Yes. I did in fact expose my ass and rub it vigorously with hot glue while dressed as Pope Gregory IX.

I did it at the town hall, at a fire temple, on a log flume, during elevenses on Talk Like a Pirate Day in front of geese.

I realise now what I did was fantastic. I can't imagine the amount of ecstasy I caused. I will now step away to spend more time with my ass and work on becoming a better amoeba."
Irinei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahem. I, Evel Knievel, am responding to the forty-two allegations of sexual parcheesi.

Yes. I did in fact expose my navel and rub it surreptitiously with grape Fanta while dressed as Qin Shi Huang.

I did it at Fisherman's Wharf, at the shinto temple, on a Tilt-A-Whirl, during afternoon tea on Kwanzaa in front of pigeons.

I realize now what I did was zany. I can't imagine the amount of elation I caused. I will now step away to spend more time with my remote-controlled gundam and work on becoming a better trilobite.
Pedro_Martini

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahem. I, Professor Hubert Farnsworth, am responding to the baker's dozen allegations of sexual celibacy.

Yes. I did in fact expose my inverted elbow joint and rub it hypnotically with HIV-infected blood while dressed as Marie Antoinette.

I did it at Tiananmen Square at a temple of Nyarlathotep on a Wack-a-Mole during a Red Lobster birthday dinner on Opposite Day in front of Pepe the Frogs.

I realise now what I did was edgy & seizure inducing. I can't imagine the amount of spiritual fulfilment I caused. I will now step away to spend more time with my Sea Monkeys and work on becoming a better Boltzmann Brain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: