Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

December 4, 2017: MMXVII 27

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irinei

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject: December 4, 2017: MMXVII 27 Reply with quote

Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination...
Mr. Meddler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Creepy imagination.

Click here to see my artwork!
Click here to check out my Tweets!
OlympianSoul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: December 4, 2017: MMXVII 27 Reply with quote

Irinei wrote:

Ooh, caster VS berserker.
I'm sorry, I've been watching way much fate. Sad
Chronometry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: December 4, 2017: MMXVII 27 Reply with quote

OlympianSoul wrote:
Irinei wrote:

Slick's totally a Lancer then.

This poster is a white cismale heterosexual. Feel free to ignore him if he starts speaking nonsense.
Imry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irinei wrote:

Mr. Meddler wrote:
Creepy imagination.
Female degradation~
OlympianSoul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: December 4, 2017: MMXVII 27 Reply with quote

Chronometry wrote:
OlympianSoul wrote:
Irinei wrote:

Slick's totally a Lancer then.

Would Criminy be a caster, or an archer?
Onimaru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to break the Fate talk, but there is something so utterly adorable about 2017 in this comic, like a sweet grandma smiling at you.... Despite the fact you KNOW you're in trouble....

But still adorable 2017. Smile
Caimsen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: December 4, 2017: MMXVII 27 Reply with quote

OlympianSoul wrote:
Irinei wrote:

What do you mean... too much?! o_O

OlympianSoul wrote:

Caster.
Hm, but who would be Saber?
OlympianSoul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: December 4, 2017: MMXVII 27 Reply with quote

OlympianSoul wrote:

Caster.
Hm, but who would be Saber?[/quote]

The devil probably
Michel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: December 4, 2017: MMXVII 27 Reply with quote

OlympianSoul wrote:
Irinei wrote:

True Name: Bondage Guy
Class: Berserker
Attributes

Strength - A
Endurance - A+
Agility - C
Mana - E-
Luck - E-
Noble Phantasm - C

Skill

Madness Enhacement (EX) - His own mindset and desire is the only thing his mind can process, any try to prove him wrong or explain something who will make him equals to others instead of superior will be a waste of time.

Personal Skill

Support of the People (Fake)(B) - Gains power and attributes as the society accepts him as the right thing to exists. As more support the society gives to his ideals, stronger and more unstable he become.

Executioner (C) - A existence to only destroy, he has a bonus to cause damage against human beings.

Chart: Do you think you can defeat men? Do you think I'm not superior? I'm the absolute. I'm the stronger. I'm the one above all! Oppressive Masculinity!

Noble Phantasm Oppressive Masculinity - The sense of Absolute of a Distorted mind
Type: Anti-Human
Description: The distortion of a term who was related to bravery and stregth in past becoming just a representation of ego and selfishness, it has a physical form of a Axe. It's represent the narrow view of Berserker of the world, unable to accept it's as anything besides his own paradise, this noble phantasm impose the view of Berserker to the target, a attack who destroy it's logic and break his own mind forcing the opponent to accept his view as reality. It's actually a pretty weak Noble Phantasm as anyone with Mana superior to it can ignore his view becoming immune to it's effects, but as society accept more the view of Berserker as right, higher become the rank of the Noble Phantasm and more dangerous Berserkers becomes. After all, lies spread better in the right environment.

---------

True Name: Old Year (MMXVII)
Class: Caster
Attributes

Strength - D
Endurance - C
Agility - D
Mana - EX
Luck - A+
Noble Phantasm - EX

Skill

Territory Creation (EX) - As represetation of time, the entire world is her Territory.

Item Construction (E-) - It's can create concepts, but the humans are the only ones who can turn then in something more than that.

Personal Skill

Eternal One (EX) - As a natural concept, she can only be destroyed by other natural concepts like Death or herself, Time.

Fateful One (A) - It's distorts the really to protect her from any evil until the last bell of the Midnight for a new year, the only time she can be destroyed and reborn. Also guides her to the right places at right time when she is necessary.

Hope (B) - Her words can help people to realize their true potencial allowing their to become better with time, but only works while she is dedicated to save others and don't fall on her own desires.

Chart: Our dear, it's this moment again. Time moves and forgets the old sins welcoming the new virtues. For after all, Everything will start a new.

Noble Phantasm Everything will start a new - Hope for a better day
Type: Anti-Destruction
Description: The essence of the power of the one who represents time, a Noble Phantasm who starts weak at the first day of the year and has the strenght at peak at the last belt to the midnight of the new year, with a physical form of a staff, it's a reality bend the reality of the world allowing it to change it's view of itself. It's create a momentum moment of peace, courage and hope for the entire humanity allowing their to evolve again becoming a step futher to the perfection they once desired. It's empowered the humans allowing their to become better, stronger and kinder, but needs their self desiring such thing. While the humanity can't desire such a thing, it's just revive the old year as a new one allowing always a second chance for the humans save themselfs.

.... I may be just a little obcessive with Fate. Specially with FGO. Just a little. nothing to worry about.... *go back to hiding*
OlympianSoul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: December 4, 2017: MMXVII 27 Reply with quote

Michel wrote:
OlympianSoul wrote:
Irinei wrote:

Attributes

Strength - A
Endurance - A+
Agility - C
Mana - E-
Luck - E-
Noble Phantasm - C

Skill

Madness Enhacement (EX) - His own mindset and desire is the only thing his mind can process, any try to prove him wrong or explain something who will make him equals to others instead of superior will be a waste of time.

Personal Skill

Support of the People (Fake)(B) - Gains power and attributes as the society accepts him as the right thing to exists. As more support the society gives to his ideals, stronger and more unstable he become.

Executioner (C) - A existence to only destroy, he has a bonus to cause damage against human beings.

Chart: Do you think you can defeat men? Do you think I'm not superior? I'm the absolute. I'm the stronger. I'm the one above all! Oppressive Masculinity!

Noble Phantasm Oppressive Masculinity - The sense of Absolute of a Distorted mind
Type: Anti-Human
Description: The distortion of a term who was related to bravery and stregth in past becoming just a representation of ego and selfishness, it has a physical form of a Axe. It's represent the narrow view of Berserker of the world, unable to accept it's as anything besides his own paradise, this noble phantasm impose the view of Berserker to the target, a attack who destroy it's logic and break his own mind forcing the opponent to accept his view as reality. It's actually a pretty weak Noble Phantasm as anyone with Mana superior to it can ignore his view becoming immune to it's effects, but as society accept more the view of Berserker as right, higher become the rank of the Noble Phantasm and more dangerous Berserkers becomes. After all, lies spread better in the right environment.

---------

True Name: Old Year (MMXVII)
Class: Caster
Attributes

Strength - D
Endurance - C
Agility - D
Mana - EX
Luck - A+
Noble Phantasm - EX

Skill

Territory Creation (EX) - As represetation of time, the entire world is her Territory.

Item Construction (E-) - It's can create concepts, but the humans are the only ones who can turn then in something more than that.

Personal Skill

Eternal One (EX) - As a natural concept, she can only be destroyed by other natural concepts like Death or herself, Time.

Fateful One (A) - It's distorts the really to protect her from any evil until the last bell of the Midnight for a new year, the only time she can be destroyed and reborn. Also guides her to the right places at right time when she is necessary.

Hope (B) - Her words can help people to realize their true potencial allowing their to become better with time, but only works while she is dedicated to save others and don't fall on her own desires.

Chart: Our dear, it's this moment again. Time moves and forgets the old sins welcoming the new virtues. For after all, Everything will start a new.

Noble Phantasm Everything will start a new - Hope for a better day
Type: Anti-Destruction
Description: The essence of the power of the one who represents time, a Noble Phantasm who starts weak at the first day of the year and has the strenght at peak at the last belt to the midnight of the new year, with a physical form of a staff, it's a reality bend the reality of the world allowing it to change it's view of itself. It's create a momentum moment of peace, courage and hope for the entire humanity allowing their to evolve again becoming a step futher to the perfection they once desired. It's empowered the humans allowing their to become better, stronger and kinder, but needs their self desiring such thing. While the humanity can't desire such a thing, it's just revive the old year as a new one allowing always a second chance for the humans save themselfs.

.... I may be just a little obcessive with Fate. Specially with FGO. Just a little. nothing to worry about.... *go back to hiding*

Okay, first off, this is awsome and you are awsome for doing this

Second, YAH, I'm not alone in my anime obsession Very Happy

Also, if sinfest had a holly grail war, who would be a master, and who would their servant be.
My votes for Criminy as a master and either broskander the great or diarmuid as his servant.
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: December 4, 2017: MMXVII 27 Reply with quote

Michel wrote:

Attributes

Strength - A
Endurance - A+
Agility - C
Mana - E-
Luck - E-
Noble Phantasm - C

I like the concept. Are you basing these stats off of any pre-existing system or is it your own design?
Michel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Also, if sinfest had a holly grail war, who would be a master, and who would their servant be.
My votes for Criminy as a master and either broskander the great or diarmuid as his servant.

Thanks. Sometimes I have criative bombs and just start to right things like that. Is fun o/

Also Criminy as master with Fushia as support with Leonardo Da Vinci as Caster.

Li'l Evil needs to be with Broskandar, is destiny.

Quote:
I like the concept. Are you basing these stats off of any pre-existing system or is it your own design?

The anime don't give focus on it, but their are actually part of the universe of the anime. The novels say more about them. In fact his status are boosted as hell thanks to his skills, he would be much weaker in common circustances.
OlympianSoul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michel wrote:
Quote:

Thanks. Sometimes I have criative bombs and just start to right things like that. Is fun o/

Also Criminy as master with Fushia as support with Leonardo Da Vinci as Caster.

Li'l Evil needs to be with Broskandar, is destiny.

Quote:

The anime don't give focus on it, but their are actually part of the universe of the anime. The novels say more about them. In fact his status are boosted as hell thanks to his skills, he would be much weaker in common circustances.

So like, Criminy would be in charge of command seals, while Fuchsia supplies the manna?
Also, THERE ARE BOOKS?
Shocked
Michel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OlympianSoul wrote:

So like, Criminy would be in charge of command seals, while Fuchsia supplies the manna?
Also, THERE ARE BOOKS?
Shocked

Yep, Fushia is a devil girls so she should have a higher amount of mana to help the servant, but Criminy has a cool mind to deal with the Master Role. Besides, I doubth he would like to let Fushia have seals and become target of Assassin servants. And I'm scared for any assassin who try target him with her at his side.

And YES! Fate/Zero for example is a novel! You can find it on Amazon for example: https://www.amazon.com.br/Fate-Zero-1-Gen-Urobuchi/dp/1616559195. Fate Stay Night was a Light Novel game, also most of the new ones are novels becoming mangas and animes (ex: Fate/Apocrypha).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: