Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

December 17, 2017: MMXVII 40
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chronometry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:27 am    Post subject: December 17, 2017: MMXVII 40 Reply with quote

...oh fuck.

This poster is a white cismale heterosexual. Feel free to ignore him if he starts speaking nonsense.
enchantedsleeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... Death can see that all of the girls are very close to the end of their lives. And Pimpbot just appeared. :/ Are we to take from this that they're all about to get killed in the ensuing conflict?

That's dark, Tat.

(I don't think he actually will kill them off - in fact I predict that MMXVII's last act will be to sacrifice herself to save them somehow - but even implying it is pretty grim).
Caimsen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

enchantedsleeper wrote:
So... Death can see that all of the girls are very close to the end of their lives. And Pimpbot just appeared. :/ Are we to take from this that they're all about to get killed in the ensuing conflict?

That's dark, Tat.

(I don't think he actually will kill them off - in fact I predict that MMXVII's last act will be to sacrifice herself to save them somehow - but even implying it is pretty grim).

Well, 2017 has a fix Livespan. A Human does not. Ether they are all very ill or Death just sees how much longer they would have to live, if their Life goes on like this. We saw at one of the earlier Comics, that many of them had a Problem with Alcohol or Drugs or both.
Maybe if they ran away and can stop that, the Sand will go up. I know that this is probably just a wish but cmon. Tat was never that cruel.

The only other thing what i can think about is, that a Prostitute has not a very long "worklife". But this would be a too abstract Viewpoint.

Guess it will be a Showdown, Pimpbot vs 2017 with probably the help of the Fembots.
Sam the Eagle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

even as an 'ex machina' pimpbot isn't funny anymore.

Let this horse rest Tat please.
Onimaru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaaand nope, it seems Tat is flying in the face of his own message, that they're not 'working girls' but trapped and their only escape was to be broken free by someone and the 'solution' was for the RIGHT person to tell them the so very obvious answer of 'Just Leave!' and they can easily save themselves.

Hey Monique, Tat's saying you're wrong:

I know he's going for drama here, but fuck Tat.... MESSAGE Consistency if you can't at least stick to Story Consistency.
Onimaru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

enchantedsleeper wrote:

That's dark, Tat.

Also I think that what he sees is 'unaltered destiny', remember Liberty, her hourglass was nearly empty and he was about to take the shot, if she just gave up and accepted her destiny, she would have died. But since she defied it, her glass refilled.

I think the message here might be that if they continue down a certain path... Such as escaping, Pimpbot might be inclined to 'make examples', at least that might be the insinuation, a very REAL interpretation of what can happen to girls trying to leave the life.

But that goes back to my other point, of them KNOWING someone just breaking the glass and saying 'Just Leave' won't help a goddamn thing.
Auric

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting pelvises.

I have become pure water.
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
Strix Varia wrote:
Is there a back door they can escape through? Or are they now trapped?

there must be; the women aren't getting in those booths through the front glass.

Onimaru wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's not locked, again, need for bathroom etc. At least it SHOULDN'T be, because again it's shown Roxy... I think we call her that, leave by the back entrance to get changed and leave... And show all kinds of depressing as fuck scenes such as the pill vending machine, the other girl drinking, etc. So I highly doubt they're locked in there, at least they shouldn't be so long as it's admitted they have human bodily functions.

Breaking the glass might have been symbolic but it obviously wasn't the glass or doors or locks or even the big giant pimp bot that was keeping them trapped there.
OlympianSoul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who wants to start making guesses on who the gundam pilot is? My moneys on that mint colored demon who created Sleaze.
Leohan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OlympianSoul wrote:
So who wants to start making guesses on who the gundam pilot is? My moneys on that mint colored demon who created Sleaze.

I don't think so. She never seemed particularly malicious to me, more like just playing around.

Now featuring around 40 pages about non-sentient toasters
OlympianSoul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leohan wrote:
OlympianSoul wrote:

I don't think so. She never seemed particularly malicious to me, more like just playing around.

Yeah but demons could have a different moral code then humens. What we see as malicious she could simply see as a game.
Who do you think it mite be?
Samuraiko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KICK HIS ASS, MAMA TIME!

Placing my bet now - Mama Time vs MechaPimp (and her destroying him, even if it's mutually assured destruction) is what leads to the New Year's fireworks this year.
Taemon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Auric wrote:
Interesting pelvises.

Huh?
Bogy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a comic. The hourglasses are symbolic. But death is much on my mind this week. And how death can come totally unexpectedly.
Tuesday, a 93 year old member of my congregation had his second stroke in the morning, and by 7 pm that night he was dead. Not totally unexpected, after a long life, but the end came quickly. I officiated at his memorial service Friday.

Wednesday, my wife received word that on Tuesday evening, one of her cousins was hit head on by a drunk and killed. The drunk had been in two fights in a bar, but was not cut off, 3 people tried to take his keys, and he refused, then he went out to his company truck and barreled down the road at 70 mph until he crossed the median.

Yesterday, I officiated my second funeral of the week, for a young man of 31, who was perfectly healthy, until he met a depraved, warped, angry sociopath in the woods who shot and stabbed him numerous times, literally butchering him.

And to top it off, our 12 year old Siamese kitty was diagnosed with kidney failure on Friday and he had to be put down.

Thank goodness its the happiest season of all.
Taemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, Bogy. That sucks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: