Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

12,017 / 12 / 24: MMXVII 47
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Onimaru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was saying 'girls' to allude to without having to actually SAY a disturbing share of them were at best disgustingly underage. But since it was misunderstood to be me accidentally belittling them as individuals I'll clear it up.
Absynthe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HKVeteran wrote:
Merry Christmas! Your favorite feminist cartoonist gives you another exciting story about helpless damsels in distress being rescued by knights in shining armor. As a special holiday bonus, one of the damsels is old and about to die anyway, and the knights are all robots built like stereotypical females. Hope you enjoy!

Enjoy your words tomorrow.
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taemon wrote:
What did MMXVII expect would happen? What a dumb move.

Considering this is a world of witches, demons, angels, and gods, it wouldn't be unreasonable to guess that a morning star might be magically enchanted somehow. Why else carry around a big hunk is spiky metal in a world of guns, tazors, and lighting charged hair braids? It did break glass that was resistant to being whacked with a stick.
Taemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onimaru wrote:
I was saying 'girls' to allude to without having to actually SAY a disturbing share of them were at best disgustingly underage. But since it was misunderstood to be me accidentally belittling them as individuals I'll clear it up.

Okay, yes, that was completely unclear :-) Thank you for elaborating.
Onimaru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Thank you for patiently coaxing a full explanation out of me, others might have needed clarification as well. And just because I find the topic uncomfortable to discuss I don't think too many here are too delicate to discuss the reality of underage prostitution on the world stage.
Taemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you meant they were not worthy of the title "girl" (or "women") because they were prostitutes - it did seem out of place for you. I should have given you the benefit of the doubt.

Those poor children. I can't imagine a worse fate.
Caimsen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taemon wrote:
I highly doubt any man (or many women) would step in in such a situation. Partly because of the bystander effect and partly because they are sex workers and I think you underestimate how much that strips one of humanity in other human's eyes. They are considered property, not employees.

Well, for the 3 Bots its rather easy. They can do what they want and as long as they have a Backup for their Memory, they cant die for real.
But such a big Robot is for sure a Danger.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: