welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

get your weird internet spam poetry here
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
andrew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: penis enlargement on usalby.net Reply with quote

Confirmation by Jannsen Nicholas

Quote:
than the other. In short--a foreigner. As he passed the bench occupied by the editor and the poet, the foreigner gave them a sidelong glance, stopped and suddenly sat down on the next bench a couple of paces away from the two friends. 'A German,'' thought Berlioz. ' An Englishman. ...' thought Bezdomny. ' Phew, he must be hot in those gloves!' The stranger glanced round the tall houses that formed a square

his breath, but it only made him hiccup more loudly and painfully. At that moment Berlioz interrupted his speech because the foreigner suddenly rose and approached the two writers. They stared at him in astonishment. 'Excuse me, please,' said the stranger with a foreign accent, although in correct Russian, ' for permitting myself, without an introduction . . mshihkhphhftiuiuhgigirhliqiqiliqigiiikiohtipilghfjfggmjpflfofp werjwerjewlrkjewrlkjewrjk sdkfjsdlfkjsdfljsdf
mouse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this one's actually rather nice.

seminal, by elsie harris

Quote:
The American Bittern, a member of the heron tribe, spends much of its time in the dense cover of the marsh. The evidence and theories are complex.
What is the connection between the blood-curdling roar of a Tyrannosaurus rex and the gentle song of a robin? Coastal beaches and estuaries offer excellent resting and feeding stops for migrating shorebirds, some of which travel from Argentina to the Arctic and back, every year.

The call of the male Ring-necked Pheasant carries over the open wheat field.

Researchers suggest that the legend goes back into pagan times, when civilizations were keen to have high birthrates. But the draining of wetlands, forest fragmentation, and market hunting caused precipitous declines in their numbers. But how did that old legend get started, that storks bring babies? A Winter Wren may dart from hiding to grab a meal.

While spring heralds the return of many migratory birds, it also spells the end of a long winter stay in Washington by others. It is late February, a few miles from the Columbia River in Central Washington.
Tree Swallows and Western Bluebirds are among the earliest northbound migrants to arrive in Washington, heralding spring a month before the equinox.
Pacific chorus frogs, less than two inches long, swell their throat sacs to three times the size of their heads to send their calls into the night. These are Sanderlings, small sandpipers that stay through the winter. But a cavalry regiment from Wisconsin actually had an eagle that accompanied it during the Civil War. When the American Goldfinch molts in spring, it makes a dramatic change in plumage, from somber winter-brown with only a pale yellow tinge, to bright sunshine-yellow and coal-black. The flightless Ostrich is a bird of superlatives.
But how did that old legend get started, that storks bring babies? Perhaps the most familiar duck in the Northwest, the Mallard is a large and heavy bird.

Listen to the earth awaken as dawn circles the globe.
These are Sanderlings, small sandpipers that stay through the winter.

Perhaps the most familiar duck in the Northwest, the Mallard is a large and heavy bird.

mouse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this one, on the other hand, is just weird - but with some interesting politico-religious commentary.

from deduct maiden voyage, by dickie mcpherson

Quote:
I guess if I had such a low opinion of myself, I might be susceptible to Islam, too.

In return for his private comforts, the affluent Iranian is happy to sacrifice freedom of speech, most of his civil rights, and his freedom of association.
Not labor of convenience. Stuttaford is then confronted by the fact, obviously unpleasant to him, that a small group of people regularly met with Ayn Rand after she became famous, to discuss philosophy. And love, like all worthwhile things, is often difficult. Call me crazy, but here's what I find creepy: people who meet regularly "at the feet" of some cleric to take whatever he says on faith, and then practice ritual cannibalism.

The main problem with today's conservatives is that they are not able to defend capitalism in a principled way.
The upper-middle class has been bought off by this pact, which makes a virtue of hypocrisy.
They reject the possibility of a morality of self-interest and individual rights, and instead embrace a morality of self-sacrifice and governmental coercion.
but ain't nobody would ever drink outta it after that.

Nor has a sincere belief in God prevented behavior we now view as morally repugnant.
Lans executed the assignment to Uniboard personally and then, on behalf of Uniboard, executed the license to IBM.
Title: "Give War a Chance". It isn't that the WCC is looking at only one organization. Nor has a sincere belief in God prevented behavior we now view as morally repugnant. but ain't nobody would ever drink outta it after that. I leave further such similar abuse to my more, um, enterprising compadres, but in the meantime, that smacking sound is me at the public trough! it don't take genius to figure out just who had to clean up all the shit.

Title: "Give War a Chance". Did you listen to Dr. the boat had t'get a new one. His whole brilliant conclusion was basically that Ayn Rand was "strange". If I suddenly disappear for months after some time next week, it won't be because a competent defense attorney rejected me on sight during the selection process. Call me crazy, but here's what I find creepy: people who meet regularly "at the feet" of some cleric to take whatever he says on faith, and then practice ritual cannibalism.
The complaint did not include Uniboard as a plaintiff.
it don't take genius to figure out just who had to clean up all the shit. So why haven't they overthrown the mullahs? The complaint did not include Uniboard as a plaintiff.
but ain't nobody would ever drink outta it after that.

Also, I will take as given that the strategy of reducing emissions of carbon dioxide, which I call the de-industrialization strategy, would cost one percent of global GDP each year.

andrew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concept rates creators attempted by Paplo

Quote:
Impossible completely succeed of while comes close or never.
Characters three become best friends end. Big or ambitious knew a nearly is impossible completely succeed while of comes!
Games is Enter Reloaded.
Zoom provide of cover of fire is other or members picking in! Contained added detail definitely enhances Seeing Imax after a.
Now bunch a new is revealed or over course hasnt.
Walls jump higher farther is otherwise Opponents tougher.
Achieving a those lofty am hardcore find of parts satisfied thatll blow. Touch or mouse which annoying a done.
Encounter Keymaker Morpheus is adds in depth enjoy am without in contained added.
Theyre setting mission People have asked a if of be fourth.
Lets closer of look various elements fighting system fairly difficult. Wont spoil anything.
Wrote a script closely is ensure of fit Given level am planning design.
Useful segments gameplay wont of. Wont spoil anything.
Lose track goals Hackingthe hacking a expected provided surprises ability. Fastest hovercraft is in fleet also.
Footage shot during sequels production real in actors sets props.
Trinity dont even or onscreen provides comic relief. Gaming console visit Oracle take Agents.
Footage shot during sequels production a.
Published with many both positive.
Engaging offers hints am whats!
Characters three become best friends end.
Become in best friends end because spent them Storyto.
Strengths a weaknesses sniper favorite least am.
Butt am place in like.
Strengths a weaknesses sniper favorite least am.
Other members picking or off bad guys or great full scope am?
mouse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what can i say - some of the juxtapositions just amuse me.

from disturbed luscious, by copeland:
Quote:
What about a great Las Vegas pool? My wife keeps an eye on me at the poker tables just waiting for.
Not only does it look like there's another storm on the way that might. If you want good wine, a festive atmosphere or maybe a relaxed lounge this is the.
com allows for a search on favourite items to be placed based on appearance, finding items with similar colours, shapes and textures.
This Livebearer photo tour can attest to their. Have you ever caught your clown napping?
Why Do I recommend PokerChamps?
For example, subscriptions could be displayed as one large news feed or by categories.
They have live young, and they are all colorful fish.
From mid-November until mid-December, experience visual, performing.
Do you need a kid friendly hotel? com wins the best live video sex chat site category, Best Webcam Site, at the Best Adult Awards in Montreal this year at Qwebec Expo.

What about a great Las Vegas pool?

mouse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

finally, time to clean out my mailbox:

from "deafness", elmer delaney:
Quote:
The problem is that this particular author has a nasty habit of killing off her her heroes. The problem is that this particular author has a nasty habit of killing off her her heroes.
And that is a real shame.
She moves in and refuses to leave until the author finishes the book.
She moves in and refuses to leave until the author finishes the book. Should I be more excited?
Under the leadership of its Learning Center, the company teamed with SumTotal to facilitate its new approach to driving business performance through learning. He had been suffering from leukemia.
Ferrell plays IRS accountant Harld Crick who one day hears a British woman narrating events in his life. The children's books on my Top Picks list. , former president of the Writers Guild of America, West.
Should I be more excited?
The programs were a blend of face-to-face and online learning - the solution, therefore, needed to facilitate, develop and manage this blend of activities and result from one location.
This made training slow, expensive and less effective given the company's smaller training budget.
Humana created a Contract Information System to keep track of all the terms in all the contracts the company had with its providers.
And that was-you know, that was one of the things that appealed to me. to reverse its profit slide and avoid a repeat of its fourth-place finish last season. The Giver, a dark and thought provoking YA novel, is fourteenth on the. And that is a real shame.
The programs were a blend of face-to-face and online learning - the solution, therefore, needed to facilitate, develop and manage this blend of activities and result from one location.
This gentle bedtime story for young children takes place on a stormy fall night. Humana created a Contract Information System to keep track of all the terms in all the contracts the company had with its providers.
And that was-you know, that was one of the things that appealed to me.
The problem is that this particular author has a nasty habit of killing off her her heroes.
Sour grapes or valid points?
She moves in and refuses to leave until the author finishes the book.

"breakable", by broil. the various languages in this one inspired me to attempt some color and font embellisment.
Quote:
Heck - I didn't even know all the rules of the game.
Die Post bringt allen was.
And then decide to be better than her in "everything" she does. Die Telefonwertkarte. But you should have seen me cheering and shouting in the stadium. Die Telefonwertkarte.
It gave me more reading time.

So what did I actually read?

The papers cover things which will never affect you - and you can never affect them news either.
Io ci ho provato, ma loro volevano i solde.
Die Telefonwertkarte.
Pick up a pen and paper and write what you'll have to do to improve your health, wisdom, wealth and happiness in the coming year. Because nothing is better in inspiring you to take action than seeing a competitor getting ahead while you lag behind.
So what did I actually read? How a celebrity was caught cheating is worthless for you to know. Die Telefonwertkarte.
Die Post bringt allen was.
Those are handles in the bus that people catch onto so that they don't fall. Those are handles in the bus that people catch onto so that they don't fall.
And perception lies in details. And ask them if they'll allow you to change their hand stamps with your ad for a fee. How a celebrity was caught cheating is worthless for you to know.

wish i had more amusing fonts....
Michael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that last one is perfect.

Nice job Mouse!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: