Welcome to the Fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

May 4: Better Programming 4
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mr. Meddler



Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 2216
Location: On the sunny side of the street

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:29 pm    Post subject: May 4: Better Programming 4 Reply with quote



Dang.
_________________
WARNING: Microwave musclebear detection devices in use on these premises!

Click here to see my artwork!
Click here to check out my Tweets!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Samuraiko



Joined: 04 Feb 2015
Posts: 155
Location: Filming on the internet

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, Squig...
_________________
All the world's a stage, and my role is that of a latecomer in the audience. -- Ashleigh Brilliant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Draculaura



Joined: 19 Sep 2015
Posts: 1999
Location: at your mom's house

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we're plot developing like a motherfucker

good, good, yes yes
_________________
I must go to the store to get butter and cheese.

Tengo que ir a la tienda a comprar mantequilla y queso.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nobody Important



Joined: 18 Jan 2016
Posts: 802

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Squig, yes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
0z79



Joined: 06 May 2013
Posts: 577

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*grins wickedly, cackling* Yes, YESSS!! This warms me coal black 'eart, it does.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Argus



Joined: 17 Mar 2017
Posts: 133

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes you bro-hug your dark side, and sometimes you troll it...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leohan



Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 1853

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As happy as I am about characters developing... This has always felt cheap to me. The whole ordeal of Squig or 'Nique also having a mirror devil out of nowhere and being way better than Slick at dealing with it. It feels like Tat wanting to develop that plotline but at the same time leaving things as is.

Again, though, happy to see some of the characters are developing. I'm sure Slick will also get to that, eventually. We know as a fact that he's trying, although his own dark side seems to be the most powerful of them all.
_________________
Welcome to Sinfest, the only place with a 46 pages long thread about sentient toasters

Now featuring around 40 pages about non-sentient toasters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Greyman



Joined: 08 Oct 2017
Posts: 32

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do... do we want to see what HellTV considers a documentary on sex trafficing?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Argus



Joined: 17 Mar 2017
Posts: 133

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greyman wrote:
Do... do we want to see what HellTV considers a documentary on sex trafficing?

Well, he's switching channels... away from the one that is HellTV...

Leohan wrote:
The whole ordeal of Squig or 'Nique also having a mirror devil out of nowhere and being way better than Slick at dealing with it.

Well, duh! Their dark sides are all natural. Organic. No-GMO!
Slick's is Bomf-enhanced! Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bogy



Joined: 30 Sep 2014
Posts: 272
Location: United States

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leohan wrote:
As happy as I am about characters developing... This has always felt cheap to me. The whole ordeal of Squig or 'Nique also having a mirror devil out of nowhere and being way better than Slick at dealing with it. It feels like Tat wanting to develop that plotline but at the same time leaving things as is.

At least this is something unique, rather than the little devil on one shoulder and the little angel on the other.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mouse



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 21237
Location: under the bed

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i may of course be proved wrong in the next strip, but these various devils seem to have different origins, and hence, (perhaps), different powers. this one tormenting squig seems like something the devil conjured up just to tempt him (and there are many stories of people defeating those). slick's, on the other hand, is literally part of him, formed from his personal dark side....and as they say, one is one's own worst enemy (and has the voice that is hardest to resist).

although then again, slick is having trouble confronting his demon because he actually can't confront him - sleaze keeps popping up behind slick's back, as it were. so i'm not sure how aware slick is that he actually is supposed to be fighting someone. which is also unfair but in a different way?
_________________
aka: neverscared!
a flux of vibrant matter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leohan



Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 1853

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
i may of course be proved wrong in the next strip, but these various devils seem to have different origins, and hence, (perhaps), different powers. this one tormenting squig seems like something the devil conjured up just to tempt him (and there are many stories of people defeating those). slick's, on the other hand, is literally part of him, formed from his personal dark side....and as they say, one is one's own worst enemy (and has the voice that is hardest to resist).

although then again, slick is having trouble confronting his demon because he actually can't confront him - sleaze keeps popping up behind slick's back, as it were. so i'm not sure how aware slick is that he actually is supposed to be fighting someone. which is also unfair but in a different way?

Right now he knows for sure. He read Sleaze's bad self-insert fiction and had a physical fight with him.
_________________
Welcome to Sinfest, the only place with a 46 pages long thread about sentient toasters

Now featuring around 40 pages about non-sentient toasters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KALXAK



Joined: 25 Nov 2017
Posts: 172
Location: Rogue

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



I'm loving this comic. I thought I couldn't love more, but boy oh boy, was I wrong. Thanks, Tat. I truly appreciate it.
_________________
I've been a fan since 2007, and tried to enjoy the forum since then too... can't say that went well. But 3rd time is a charm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mouse



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 21237
Location: under the bed

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leohan wrote:
mouse wrote:
i may of course be proved wrong in the next strip, but these various devils seem to have different origins, and hence, (perhaps), different powers. this one tormenting squig seems like something the devil conjured up just to tempt him (and there are many stories of people defeating those). slick's, on the other hand, is literally part of him, formed from his personal dark side....and as they say, one is one's own worst enemy (and has the voice that is hardest to resist).

although then again, slick is having trouble confronting his demon because he actually can't confront him - sleaze keeps popping up behind slick's back, as it were. so i'm not sure how aware slick is that he actually is supposed to be fighting someone. which is also unfair but in a different way?

Right now he knows for sure. He read Sleaze's bad self-insert fiction and had a physical fight with him.


wait - when was that? why don't i remember that?....WAS IT READ BY MY EVIL TWIN?????
_________________
aka: neverscared!
a flux of vibrant matter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Taemon



Joined: 08 Aug 2013
Posts: 2154
Location: Europe

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss M! Miss M! You're needed!
_________________
Common sense is the enemy of science
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group