Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hate.. on the rise.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Professor_Frink

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Eiden Smile

I think some people are not accustomed to having their viewpoints bluntly challenged. And when they are, they mistake it for "meanness."
Kyle Casey

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, man. I mean, for the most part, I do just lurk, because I either feel like my opinion has either been adequately voiced by someone else, or that it comes, however well-intentioned, from a place of privilege and therefore somewhat invalid.

That said, I have never been made to feel unwelcome by the regulars here those times when I have poked my head in and added my .02

Honestly, as I just said in another thread, you guys are more the reason I come here than the strip itself at this point.
Sam

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UR NOT WELCOME HERE KYLE unless you upgrade your forum account Preferred Poster Tier 4 or above act today and get a three month immunity to shitposting under our Hadley special
Sam

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wait though I forgot your complimentary tote bag from when you hit 50 posts
Vixine

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 to "the only anger or hate I see directed towards other posters comes from (and occasionally reciprocated to) the TERF/SWERF potstirrers like [whatever the person with the allcaps name that starts with a K is named]."

I have them mentally filed under the name KWARK because they are the duckiest of OPs.
Yorick

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor_Frink wrote:
Thanks Eiden Smile

I think some people are not accustomed to having their viewpoints bluntly challenged. And when they are, they mistake it for "meanness."

Madam, I challenge you to a duel
Yorick

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyle Casey wrote:

That said, I have never been made to feel unwelcome by the regulars here those times when I have poked my head in and added my .02

you're probably due, then. Might want to invest in a helmet.
KALXAK

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Hate.. on the rise. Reply with quote

Odemon wrote:
but I have yet to see any actual hate, the one possible exception being kalxak

It's been 11 years, and yall keep on calling me a hater or a troll when you are the ones in the wrong and I'm just rightfully pissed at you.

Unbelievable.

That's why I don't take any of you seriously, except for TinT and maybe or or other user.
The Victim Here

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam wrote:
it's not a phase mom. i'm a sithposter now.
Wait.
I read that as shitposter.

That's not what it says.

MARIK'S GONE EVIL, HE'S BEEN EVIL THIS WHOLE TIME!
Leohan

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It hasn't been 11 years. don't care when you started reading but you joined last November

Now featuring around 40 pages about non-sentient toasters
Chronometry

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Hate.. on the rise. Reply with quote

KALXAK wrote:
Odemon wrote:

It's been 11 years, and yall keep on calling me a hater or a troll when you are the ones in the wrong and I'm just rightfully pissed at you.

Unbelievable.

That's why I don't take any of you seriously, except for TinT and maybe or or other user.

Seeing as no-one's pointed it out in this thread yet:

Quote:
“The likely negative consequences of legalised prostitution on a country’s inflows of human trafficking might be seen to support those who argue in favour of banning prostitution, thereby reducing the flows of trafficking,” the researchers state. “However, such a line of argumentation overlooks potential benefits that the legalisation of prostitution might have on those employed in the industry. Working conditions could be substantially improved for prostitutes — at least those legally employed — if prostitution is legalised. Prohibiting prostitution also raises tricky ‘freedom of choice’ issues concerning both the potential suppliers and clients of prostitution services.”

It's good form to actually read your sources to make sure they don't contradict your stance.

This poster is a white cismale heterosexual. Feel free to ignore him if he starts speaking nonsense.
Sam

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: Hate.. on the rise. Reply with quote

KALXAK wrote:
Odemon wrote:

Unbelievable.

It's ok

We don't take you seriously

So it's a win win
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: