Welcome to the Fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

June 1, 2018: Better Programming 32
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Argus



Joined: 17 Mar 2017
Posts: 164

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:26 am    Post subject: June 1, 2018: Better Programming 32 Reply with quote



Seems reasonable.
_________________
Dainty dainty dainty. Tee hee. Giggle. Oh, you. Head tilt.


Last edited by Argus on Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dcole87



Joined: 10 May 2015
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check that strip number, tho! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Draculaura



Joined: 19 Sep 2015
Posts: 1999
Location: at your mom's house

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
_________________
I must go to the store to get butter and cheese.

Tengo que ir a la tienda a comprar mantequilla y queso.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zilla



Joined: 08 Jun 2016
Posts: 88

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, uh, I guess johnbies are real? Not just Sisterhood fictional propaganda?

I'm still looking into the argument about the Nordic model. There are fundamental disagreements about facts. The proponents claim it works in reducing trafficking and the amount of prostitution, the opponents claim it just drives those statistics underground, making it only appear better. One thing is clear in looking at this though, opponents of the Nordic model care about stopping trafficking and abuse, and "the johnbies" are not at all accurate representations of that side.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Vixine



Joined: 12 Jan 2016
Posts: 368

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now we've gone from "nuh-uh" to "s-shut up!". How many days/weeks until we get "I'm not listening, lalalala!"?

dcole87 wrote:
Check that strip number, tho! Very Happy


Where do you see a strip number? I frequently see people comment about characters being listed as things and so on but it's never anywhere on the actual comic page.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Caimsen



Joined: 12 Jun 2014
Posts: 783
Location: The good old World

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zilla wrote:
So, uh, I guess johnbies are real? Not just Sisterhood fictional propaganda?

I'm still looking into the argument about the Nordic model. There are fundamental disagreements about facts. The proponents claim it works in reducing trafficking and the amount of prostitution, the opponents claim it just drives those statistics underground, making it only appear better. One thing is clear in looking at this though, opponents of the Nordic model care about stopping trafficking and abuse, and "the johnbies" are not at all accurate representations of that side.


There will be allways some illegal prostitution, no matter if it would be a legal Job or not. Yes, human trafic would go back, but it wont be ereased. Because there is still a big amount of Money to make with it.


Until now they where not real, but now it looks like there are some in the Sinfest World. Its a Comic and we have Robots, Death, Demons, THE Devil, Jesus, Budha, Angels and GOD running casual around, so why not?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nobody Important



Joined: 18 Jan 2016
Posts: 843

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vixine wrote:
Where do you see a strip number? I frequently see people comment about characters being listed as things and so on but it's never anywhere on the actual comic page.


I'm not seeing it either. Where is this fabled "strip number" that dcole87 speaks of?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Argus



Joined: 17 Mar 2017
Posts: 164

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently watched a Silicon Valley episode which briefly featured a video game development company with your typical movie video game called... "Zombie Sex Offenders". Which apparently involves killing zombies. Who are sex offenders.
Huh.
_________________
Dainty dainty dainty. Tee hee. Giggle. Oh, you. Head tilt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Valerie



Joined: 01 Apr 2013
Posts: 295

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody Important wrote:
Vixine wrote:
Where do you see a strip number? I frequently see people comment about characters being listed as things and so on but it's never anywhere on the actual comic page.


I'm not seeing it either. Where is this fabled "strip number" that dcole87 speaks of?


I don't know if it's on the actual strip or anything, but at least on the forum we have a habit of putting the number in the title. Yesterday's strip was 31, so this one should be 32 based on that.
_________________
Men and patriarchy aren't interchangeable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Greyman



Joined: 08 Oct 2017
Posts: 45

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: June 1, 2018: Better Programming 32 Reply with quote

Valerie wrote:
Nobody Important wrote:
I'm not seeing it either. Where is this fabled "strip number" that dcole87 speaks of?
I don't know if it's on the actual strip or anything, but at least on the forum we have a habit of putting the number in the title. Yesterday's strip was 31, so this one should be 32 based on that.
It is in the title, right above the image in the page: "June 1, 2018: Better Programming 32". Where as this thread was labelled "June 1, 2018: Better Programming 31."

The strips are actually archived by date.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nobody Important



Joined: 18 Jan 2016
Posts: 843

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: June 1, 2018: Better Programming 32 Reply with quote

Greyman wrote:
It is in the title, right above the image in the page: "June 1, 2018: Better Programming 32". Where as this thread was labelled "June 1, 2018: Better Programming 31."

The strips are actually archived by date.


I thought they meant something different. Like the total page number instead if the strip name.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
KALXAK



Joined: 25 Nov 2017
Posts: 181
Location: Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zilla wrote:
So, uh, I guess johnbies are real? Not just Sisterhood fictional propaganda?


Yeah. That's the point.
_________________
I've been a fan since 2007, and tried to enjoy the forum since then too... can't say that went well. But I'm staying. Just to see what's up on the other side of the war.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tewnn



Joined: 04 Dec 2016
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:30 pm    Post subject: ! wish more people would just do what shes doing. Reply with quote

Somebody posts something you find hurtful or insensitive or wrong.

Instead of having a facebook/twitter/public whatever Melt-down cry fest break-down..

Just ban or block them.

Jeez.. people have killed themselves over mean things that some idiot troll has said on the internet about them.

Ban them.. block them.

dont wallow in victimization.

be strong.

good message Tat..

I agree.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chronometry



Joined: 02 Mar 2016
Posts: 767
Location: Middle of Nowhere, England

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: ! wish more people would just do what shes doing. Reply with quote

Tewnn wrote:
Somebody posts something you find hurtful or insensitive or wrong.

Instead of having a facebook/twitter/public whatever Melt-down cry fest break-down..

Just ban or block them.

Jeez.. people have killed themselves over mean things that some idiot troll has said on the internet about them.

Ban them.. block them.

dont wallow in victimization.

be strong.

good message Tat..

I agree.


Ah yes. Just ignore it and it will go away.

BITCH THAT DIDN'T WORK WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL THE FUCK MAKES YOU THINK IT'LL WORK NOW
_________________
Is there anything that's worth
More than peace and love on the planet Earth?


This poster is a white cismale heterosexual. Feel free to ignore him if he starts speaking nonsense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Greyman



Joined: 08 Oct 2017
Posts: 45

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a difference between "wrong" and "don't like".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group