Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

June 9, 2018: Repair 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AngelLilly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:50 pm    Post subject: June 9, 2018: Repair 7 Reply with quote

0z79

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We get it, Tats.

Men are bad; transgender women, doubly so.
You 100% agree with Kalxak, with no qualifiers.
People born with a member between their legs are worthless, especially if we're transgender

WE GET IT.
Argus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

0z79 wrote:
transgender women, doubly so.

Hm, I've seen this mentioned a lot on the forum... but when did the comic even touch the topic of transgender?

Quote:
Men are bad

Naah... I'm not getting these vibes from this particular comic. *shrug*
As far as pimpin' goes, it kind of makes sense.
Taemon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As mentioned before, madams are also a thing. Andwhataboutmalesexworkersnevermind
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do see that the danger shown here is real. The main problem I see is that there really are people who want to help. Missions, charities, and organizations aimed at helping people like her. But those will never once be demonstrated here. The message here is that all men who offer to help are monsters in disguise trying to trap naïve women.
kagalei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, just image. No magic involved. Roxanne was young and somewhat desperate. He used the exact same words on Sapphire a few days ago but she's been working at the Hellhole long enough to see though his lies.
Nobody Important

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

0z79 wrote:
We get it, Tats.

People born with a member between their legs are worthless, especially if we're transgender

WE GET IT.

Nobody mentioned transgender people in the webcomic.
0z79

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argus wrote:
0z79 wrote:
transgender women, doubly so.

Hm, I've seen this mentioned a lot on the forum... but when did the comic even touch the topic of transgender?

Quote:
Men are bad

Naah... I'm not getting these vibes from this particular comic. *shrug*
As far as pimpin' goes, it kind of makes sense.

There was a "dick detector" that went off when Lil'E went through it; a couple drones bugged the Sisters in a way that came across as gatekeeping; many have been accused of being a "Ringer", or asking questions about clothes/hair/makeup/whatever under false pretenses.. this could all be coming from years of people calling them "a guy in a dress" or worse, which does tend to make one very sensitive about their gender identity..

I wish Tats would come out and say something one way or another.. but silence may be the wisest course of action for him, if he doesn't actually know many trans* people, or feels he can't handle it with humor and tact.
sammich

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strix Varia wrote:
I do see that the danger shown here is real. The main problem I see is that there really are people who want to help. Missions, charities, and organizations aimed at helping people like her. But those will never once be demonstrated here. The message here is that all men who offer to help are monsters in disguise trying to trap naïve women.

No. Never trust men. They enslave you. Full stop. Even the ones who look nice, they're just tricking you, slavers. Even the ones who don't want to enslave you, they've got no self-control, slavers. Even the ones too lazy to enslave you, spending all their money to finance a mindless patriarchy, slavers. God only knows how many women Tat has chained in his basement.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we're just waiting for Criminy to transition and then enslave so Tat can show us even transgendered women are mindless misogynistic slavers because only true born women are blessed with agency. Eventually, the unintelligent genetic processes known as Tat will produce that comic-like semi-random pattern. Nature has many wonders, but just one X chromosome just isn't enough to be sentient, so we'll have to wait.
Nobody Important

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sammich wrote:
I think I speak for everyone when I say we're just waiting for Criminy to transition and then enslave so Tat can show us even transgendered women are mindless misogynistic slavers because only true born women are blessed with agency. Eventually, the unintelligent genetic processes known as Tat will produce that comic-like semi-random pattern. Nature has many wonders, but just one X chromosome just isn't enough to be sentient, so we'll have to wait.

You don't speak for most of us when you say this. 1. Tatsuya hasn't so much as mentioned transgender people 2. Why would he suddenly make Criminy a trans woman? 3. Assuming he's a TERF is kind of a shitty thing to do when he hasn't said anything about trans people and 4. Snide comments like this don't do anyone good. Can we just stop assuming his stance on trans people and wait until he actually let's us know what he thinks of us? This is assuming he ever gives his stance on trans people.
sammich

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course I don't speak for anyone when I am ridiculing the toxic bigots who overtook the forum some years ago. The sad thing is that they do speak for many of their fellows. The sadder thing is that ridicule is one of the few ways to engage bigots in a real conversation without some dramatic IRL gesture like saving their life. The rest is ignored or distorted into fuel for their bigotry.

Criminy is the only character, in the nightmares imagined by the TERF alarmists (TERFS are apparently some bizarre feminist fringe group who make Dworkin seem milquetoast), who could be rewritten as transgender. He is the only male character consistently portrayed positively (other than Lil E, who was rewritten as a tabula rasa) and so can demonstrate that the Y chromosome is always evil, no matter the situation and especially if they are transgendered.
Nobody Important

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sammich wrote:
Of course I don't speak for anyone when I am ridiculing the toxic bigots who overtook the forum some years ago. The sad thing is that they do speak for many of their fellows. The sadder thing is that ridicule is one of the few ways to engage bigots in a real conversation without some dramatic IRL gesture like saving their life. The rest is ignored or distorted into fuel for their bigotry.

Bigots took over the forum? That's funny, most of the people I'm seeing on here are pretty nice. Do I live in an alternate dimension?

sammich wrote:
Criminy is the only character, in the nightmares imagined by the TERF alarmists (TERFS are apparently some bizarre feminist fringe group who make Dworkin seem milquetoast), who could be rewritten as transgender. He is the only male character consistently portrayed positively (other than Lil E, who was rewritten as a tabula rasa) and so can demonstrate that the Y chromosome is always evil, no matter the situation and especially if they are transgendered.

I know what TERF alarmists do. I've even talked about them on this forum before.

Tatsuya hasn't so much as said a word about transgender people though. You and 0z79 are just assuming that he's a TERF.

P.S. the word transgender isn't a verb.
Caimsen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

0z79 wrote:
We get it, Tats.

WE GET IT.

Hm, should i use the bait meme? Nah

Very Happy

@Nobody Important: Well, dont we all live in our little bubble since the Internet tooked most of our Life over?

I dont think it would change much if Tat would come out and do a serious Q&A or answer anything directly at all. Because i have the feeling that many People are just iregularly visiting the Forum now. Even Ms. Magenta isnt around much at all.
Ok, most of the User got a Life, have work or studys or after you had a simular discussion about the same topic for the 4th Time, you get tired about it.
So, i think we will get some Messages in the Comics, what allways is dangerous since a Message can be overlooked, exept it is written in big fat letters.

@Comic: good start what turned into a Nightmare.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: