Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

June 11, 2018: Repair 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Argus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:41 am    Post subject: June 11, 2018: Repair 9 Reply with quote

Trophy's down.
kagalei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Kate really liked that trophy... Think she's going to retaliate? And will D-man help Pimpy when she does?
Kurt91

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I'm actually kind of glad that the "trophy" got destroyed.

What's the name of that aggressive girl on Death's old glider? Well, it kept bugging me whenever she took credit for that one. I mean, she didn't personally do shit, Old Year did it when she died, and this girl just kept on taking credit for her dying act. Show a little respect, for crying out loud!

Honestly, between her trying to take credit for Old Year's actions, and being so mindlessly aggressive that one person pointed out in a previous comic that she was essentially putting the rest of the Sisterhood in danger by killing every single drone that flew overhead instead of letting the group lay low and stay hidden and safe (the ENTIRE POINT of a "hideout", hence the term "hide" in the name!), she's pretty quickly become one of my least-liked characters.

EDIT: Damn it. That YuYu Hakusho avatar reminds me, I really need to get around to finishing that series. I used to love it as a kid, but the time slot had it usually running while I was on the bus home, so I usually missed most of each episode. Absolutely loved what I did get to see. Man, I've got quite a backlog to take care of over the summer.
kagalei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kurt91 wrote:

What's the name of that aggressive girl on Death's old glider characters.

EDIT: Damn it. That YuYu Hakusho avatar reminds me, I really need to get around to finishing that series. I used to love it as a kid, but the time slot had it usually running while I was on the bus home, so I usually missed most of each episode. Absolutely loved what I did get to see. Man, I've got quite a backlog to take care of over the summer.

I think you're talking about Helmet/Lil Sis. Yeah, if Tess (the mechanic) isn't around to watch her, she's going to get everyone hurt.

And yes, you really need to finish Yu Yu Hakusho; they're releasing two new OVAs for it this year. One to show how Kurama and Hiei met before the series and the other to show the case that happened after the series ended.
Caimsen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kurt91 wrote:
I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I'm actually kind of glad that the "trophy" got destroyed.

What's the name of that aggressive girl on Death's old glider? Well, it kept bugging me whenever she took credit for that one. I mean, she didn't personally do shit, Old Year did it when she died, and this girl just kept on taking credit for her dying act. Show a little respect, for crying out loud!

Honestly, between her trying to take credit for Old Year's actions, and being so mindlessly aggressive that one person pointed out in a previous comic that she was essentially putting the rest of the Sisterhood in danger by killing every single drone that flew overhead instead of letting the group lay low and stay hidden and safe (the ENTIRE POINT of a "hideout", hence the term "hide" in the name!), she's pretty quickly become one of my least-liked characters.

I looked it up and she did something. She stabed the Bot in the Eye, so that he fell on his Back. But thats it. The robots tooked him out with the Rockets.
I would like to give her more sympathy, but it is really hard without a tragic Backstory and her regular very agressiv behaviour. Its like you have a mad Badger with you all the time.
Thank god that Tat keeps the Comic save, so that nobody gets hurt..... no body exept Father/Mother Year gets burried, or else we would have some deaths allready.
And yes, she doesnt have a Name.

Wait, did the Robot shot the Head with a Lasereye?!
Greyman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caimsen wrote:
Unfortunately, yes. So far there is no cannon that shoots rainbows and kittens in sight.

Damn it, Milton Engineer! You had the specifications.
Caimsen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greyman wrote:
Caimsen wrote:
Unfortunately, yes. So far there is no cannon that shoots rainbows and kittens in sight.

Damn it, Milton Engineer! You had the specifications.

Yes, Milton didnt followed the Instructions. Bad Milton. That wont give you plus Points when the Costumer calls the Servicehotline!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: