Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

June 16, 2018 Repair 14

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caimsen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:35 am    Post subject: June 16, 2018 Repair 14 Reply with quote

Not the best thing to see for a Start.
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kinda thought the sisterhood could see that stuff normally. Weren't the glasses basically just trainers until you figured out how to recognize that for yourself? I'm pretty sure I read Monique seeing it without help and she isn't officially part of the sisterhood.
kagalei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strix Varia wrote:
I kinda thought the sisterhood could see that stuff normally. Weren't the glasses basically just trainers until you figured out how to recognize that for yourself? I'm pretty sure I read Monique seeing it without help and she isn't officially part of the sisterhood.

Monique also has a inner-devil-girl that sometimes comes out as her shadow to physically attack things. Can't we just say she's a special case? And if you notice, most (if not all) of the Sisterhood has some form of eye-ware.
Greyman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strix Varia wrote:
Some need the partiachy blockers to see the They Live subliminal messages and the Patriarchix code. Some 'nique don't. Sometimes the ability comes and goes.

Well, and Miko is still in training. She only received her's in early 2013. That's like just last week.

Last edited by Greyman on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vancore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay,, she can see again... and suddenly I'm reminded of a deer seeing the lion on the other side of the wall for the first time and having to cope with it.

Ya, she's had them on before. Its not a apt description of how everyone handles it just the feeling I got when she put the glasses back on. The objectified terror of seeing what was in the dark room behind the glass wall again.

Don't worry, it builds character!
Caimsen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strix Varia wrote:

Monique tooked a Pil (Matrix Reverence) and can see now everything about the Patriachatmatrix. I really wonder how the Matriachatmatrix would look like in the Paralellunivers.

@Vancore: The Problem is, if you see a Problem all the time, you cant regenerate on a mental base. You get worn out. You overanalyze and look for a flaw in everything and everyone. Of course you find find something everywhere. If you try, most things can be seen as a representation. Its like somebody wrote in a Book that the Door is blue. Some People could now try to interpret it that the Autor was a bit melancholic or something simular, even when there was no backthought from him.
Greyman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, right. Xanthe sent her a pill over the interweb. Literally.
Zilla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've already seen that parallel universe version back in the dark ages of Sinfest. That view is still popular today. The idea that all feminists are out to enslave men and outlaw masculinity and they want to destroy everything good about culture...

The bizarre world is how a lot of people feel. It's upside-down land, where one doesn't recognize their own privilege and instead feels constantly threatened of losing their "equality." It's night and day.
Caimsen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zilla wrote:
We've already seen that parallel universe version back in the dark ages of Sinfest. That view is still popular today. The idea that all feminists are out to enslave men and outlaw masculinity and they want to destroy everything good about culture...

The bizarre world is how a lot of people feel. It's upside-down land, where one doesn't recognize their own privilege and instead feels constantly threatened of losing their "equality." It's night and day.

The difference was that it was a overpointed Caricatur (even for a Comic) where it all happend in Public. Not like in the "normal" Sinfest World, where the Patriachatmatrix is pulling strings from the background and most things are unspoken rules.

No normal Person would think it. And the few "Femenists" who rage that all Men are evil per se, cant be taken seriously. Same goes for the Men who think that Woman should only be in the Kitchen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: