Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

June 30, 2018: Repair 28
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greyman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject: June 30, 2018: Repair 28 Reply with quote

Today's lesson: Johnbies appear to be just plain regular folk unless viewed through the special lens of radical feminism.

Ooookay...

I actually do like that Squig's eyes have been opened to these halucinations because his guilt was sprayed away, rather than having that let out his inner hellboar.
Miracle_Drakon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

- I found out that my boss is a werewolf.
- How did you know that?
- I struck him in the heart with an aspen stake and he died.
Taemon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Points for "inner hellboar".
Foolish

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squig look so cute here Embarassed
Xzenu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, the ideology/driven dehumanization of those who don't share the "One True Faith" has just reached a new level of creepiness for this comic. It is now competing with Chick Tracts for the spot as #1 dehumanizing demagouge webcomic.

(For those who haven't read www.chick.com , it is an alt-right evangelical Christian comic about how everyone who isn't an alt-right evangelical Christian belongs to one of three categories: Being a demon worshiper, being possessed by demons, or simply being an actual demon in disguise.

The concept of "certain categories of actual people are actually mindless undead monsters, so you should just kill them" was creepy enough without the added "and remember that those who don't have the True Faith will mistake these subhumans for being actual humans".
Vixine

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh boy, do we get to throw johnbies on the pile of "things which are literal except when it's convenient for them to be metaphorical" along with Slick literally having had a devil-woman bzomf him, causing him to either develop or have all of his inner demons literally incarnated into a shadow-self that can physically drag him against his will into committing lascivious acts and otherwise undermine every single chance for him to develop positively?
Argus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vixine wrote:
"things which are literal except when it's convenient for them to be metaphorical"

That is what I like about Sinfest, yes. Laughing

PS: It would be cooler if there was also a literal Slick in that last panel.
Caimsen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good think that Sinfest is a funny Comic and is a Caricatur. Otherwise this would be rather problematic.
Because most guys who go to a stripclub dont think much or at all about the woman. They just want to see a bit boobs and butts. Beside the illegal part and the humantrafic is mostly a problem of the Prostetuts who do their "Job" in some privat Apartments or on the Street and not the Showgirls at the Club. In most cases. I think this is one reason why the Guys dont think about this Topic.

Another thing is, to demonize somebody so quick can be a very dangerous Knife. Especially when you probably have behaved like one of them too. i mean, beside if you grow up in the Countryside in a really small Town and you have been a really goody two Shoes, who didnt have done some "bad" things in the one way or another?

It is really good that the little Sister with the death Hat is not around. She would probably just attack them.
mouse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caimsen wrote:

Because most guys who go to a stripclub dont think much or at all about the woman. They just want to see a bit boobs and butts.

but see, that's kinda the problem. the boobs and butts aren't there all on their own (wow, that might be an idea for a seriously weird strip club! robotic boobs and butts, no complications with them looking like they belong to real people).
they do belong to real people. and the fact that the men aren't thinking about those real people at all is what starts the cycle of abusive behavior. because prostitution is just a few minutes rental of a vagina, right, not like you have to think about what it is attached to.

it perhaps is a bit heavy-handed to class everyone who just wants to look at a nice body into the johnbie category.....but i am not much into zombie stuff. is there some sort of progression? you don't go automatically from "regular human" to "rotting corpse with bits falling off" all at once, do you? maybe there is some sort of evolution (devolution?) here that we aren't seeing (yes, i am reaching).
Taemon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it said that most whoremongers (I'd rather not go with the innocent-sounding "johns" - I do hate them) are looking for affection rather than sex? And that they seek out the same sex worker every time because of that? I don't know, right, I just heard that.
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys going to strip clubs do often think about the women in ways which extend a hell of a lot further than visual ogling. male possessiveness is ... creative, in that it likes to expand well beyond the eyes. and those strip club regulars tend to be really fucking weird.
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taemon wrote:
Isn't it said that most whoremongers (I'd rather not go with the innocent-sounding "johns" - I do hate them) are looking for affection rather than sex? And that they seek out the same sex worker every time because of that? I don't know, right, I just heard that.

it depends but if you ask any of the career sex workers i think their answer is that this is indeed true, more often than not.

older clients are usually clients because they miss affection, attention, and touch, and they don't feel like they can have these things in their lives because of various reasons. either they're in a loveless relationship and are too fucking cowardly to leave the relationship rather than cheat on their significant other, or they're anxious or inept at social relations and have been all their lives.

the things that make them johns and janes (besides the requisite partial degrees of comfortable economic situation necessary to afford regular sex work) will vary pretty heavily between individuals and can be anything between pent up sexual aggression that's comorbid with a sense of entitlement, to pure sex drive, to loneliness or depression, to attempting to cope with a loss of affection and touch in their lives (most often in the case of widowers).

all my information is basically secondhand though because while i know and have dated sex workers i've never been a john nor have any inclination to become one.
Caimsen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
Caimsen wrote:

Because most guys who go to a stripclub dont think much or at all about the woman. They just want to see a bit boobs and butts.

but see, that's kinda the problem. the boobs and butts aren't there all on their own (wow, that might be an idea for a seriously weird strip club! robotic boobs and butts, no complications with them looking like they belong to real people).
they do belong to real people. and the fact that the men aren't thinking about those real people at all is what starts the cycle of abusive behavior. because prostitution is just a few minutes rental of a vagina, right, not like you have to think about what it is attached to.

it perhaps is a bit heavy-handed to class everyone who just wants to look at a nice body into the johnbie category.....but i am not much into zombie stuff. is there some sort of progression? you don't go automatically from "regular human" to "rotting corpse with bits falling off" all at once, do you? maybe there is some sort of evolution (devolution?) here that we aren't seeing (yes, i am reaching).

Well, to be honest, we have a Club with only Lovedolls. It goes so good, that the Owner thinks to open a second one xD
mouse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovedolls - is that like a sex doll? completely inanimate? (possibly inflatable).

actually, i can see there being a business in that. you know, if you didn't want to figure out where to keep one around the house.
Caimsen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
Lovedolls - is that like a sex doll? completely inanimate? (possibly inflatable).

actually, i can see there being a business in that. you know, if you didn't want to figure out where to keep one around the house.

Yes they are. Look nearly real. I give Japan 10 Years befor they can make a full Robot out of it. Wont do their Birthrate any good from that Point on....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: