welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(in case you choose to ignore this pm aswell)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Him

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: (in case you choose to ignore this pm aswell) Reply with quote

This is an open letter to monkey mcdermot:
Why is it that you're not responding to my pm? Lack of arguments perhaps? Or is it that you don't want respond to me privatly as you'd much rather talk about me in threads I do not post in, like in the Girl Culture thread. Oh, and listen to your own advice: remember who started this. because it sure as hell wasn't me. I actively tried to draw it out of the thread by sending you a pm, but instead you choose to keep on posting in thread when the discussion is obviously not wanted there? Does it have anything at all with you trying to put yorself in the "morally-superior" cathegory and always be sure to have the backup of the rest of the vocal minority who obviously have some sort of problem with my persona?
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: (in case you choose to ignore this pm aswell) Reply with quote

Him wrote:
Why is it that you're not responding to my pm? Lack of arguments perhaps? Or is it that you don't want respond to me privatly as you'd much rather talk about me in threads I do not post in, like in the Girl Culture thread. Oh, and listen to your own advice: remember who started this. because it sure as hell wasn't me. I actively tried to draw it out of the thread by sending you a pm, but instead you choose to keep on posting in thread when the discussion is obviously not wanted there? Does it have anything at all with you trying to put yorself in the "morally-superior" cathegory and always be sure to have the backup of the rest of the vocal minority who obviously have some sort of problem with my persona?

No its more that i dont really feel like letting you dictate the terms of the issue you bring up over and over again. You keep bringing it up, I have an issue with it, I'll continue to give you a hard time over it. I've given my arguments, simply because you were allowed to slide on it doesnt make the act somehow less reprehensible in my eyes. There is a very real inequality in relationships between people UNDER the age of majority and people at or over it. Thats the reason laws like that exist. If you dont want to see my posts in threads after you trot out your little underaged girlfriend in them perhaps you should invest in the firefox plugin that allows you to block individual posters on forums. I hear its free. Or better yet, keep the shit to yourself as many MANY other people have asked you to. It isnt as though its ever brought up or turned into a major issue in a thread until you yourself bring it into the thread after all.

edited to add: The instant you shut up about it and stop bringing it up is the instant I stop talking about it chief. But somehow I dont think thats the tack you intend to take. Histronics, the blaming of capitalism, and accusations of closed mindedness are more your style.
Him

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: (in case you choose to ignore this pm aswell) Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
Him wrote:

No its more that i dont really feel like letting you dictate the terms of the issue you bring up over and over again. You keep bringing it up, I have an issue with it, I'll continue to give you a hard time over it. I've given my arguments, simply because you were allowed to slide on it doesnt make the act somehow less reprehensible in my eyes. There is a very real inequality in relationships between people UNDER the age of majority and people at or over it. Thats the reason laws like that exist. If you dont want to see my posts in threads after you trot out your little underaged girlfriend in them perhaps you should invest in the firefox plugin that allows you to block individual posters on forums. I hear its free. Or better yet, keep the shit to yourself as many MANY other people have asked you to. It isnt as though its ever brought up or turned into a major issue in a thread until you yourself bring it into the thread after all.

edited to add: The instant you shut up about it and stop bringing it up is the instant I stop talking about it chief. But somehow I dont think thats the tack you intend to take. Histronics, the blaming of capitalism, and accusations of closed mindedness are more your style.
Should I also keep quit whenever someone else brings it up? You still haven't answered my pm. And of course *I* dictate the terms of the subject, as I am the only one with any in depth knowledge about the subject. If you have a problem with the natrure of my relationship and feel like attcking me if I, even indirectly, mentions it, well, then that's more like your problem, man. I never asked for this debate to appear in the first place. your opinion is uninformed and has little relevance. So perhaps you should keep your attacks to yourself. you can't dictate my behavior any more than I can dictate yours.
Quote:

It isnt as though its ever brought up or turned into a major issue in a thread until you yourself bring it into the thread after all.

O RLY?

Quote:
I've given my arguments, simply because you were allowed to slide on it doesnt make the act somehow less reprehensible in my eyes. There is a very real inequality in relationships between people UNDER the age of majority and people at or over it. Thats the reason laws like that exist.

Your arguments are merely hypothethical while mine are factual. Your supposition that ethere is "inequality" in my relationship is an hypothesis that you cannot back up. If I wanted to I could back up my claims, hell, since you seem so concerned you might aswell talk to my girlfriend directly, if you fear that she's in an abusive relationship, contrary to what her parents and the social services believ. I cannot stress this enough, do you really think you have more insight than those people? If you do, well, I am real curious as to why. if you don't, kindly SHUT THE FUCK UP about things you do not know shit about.
Nascimento

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Girlfight! C'mon,monkey man,don't be so harsh. Why do you take it so personal?
Marik

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: egfh Reply with quote

And that's a wrap folks, see you next week!
Snorri

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww. Finished already? Sad

Nascimento

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently. Now let's talk about food!
Nascimento

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chicken soup is nasty shit. I ate it two hrs ago,and I still feel like throwing up. Why why why did I do it? I should have known better.
Teh Digital Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped reading at "open letter", it tripped my "whiny melodramatic fag" detector
Him

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teh Digital Dragon wrote:
I stopped reading at "open letter", it tripped my "whiny melodramatic fag" detector
Oh, but I didn't write this for you. i wrote this so that i would get a response out of Monkey Mcdermot as he, for some reason is uncomfortable with answering by pm. I still don't quite understand why that is, but i have my supsicions.
Hobbs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH! teh dramas
Michael

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

out on the wiley, windy moors..
Teh Digital Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Him wrote:
Teh Digital Dragon wrote:
Oh, but I didn't write this for you. i wrote this so that i would get a response out of Monkey Mcdermot as he, for some reason is uncomfortable with answering by pm. I still don't quite understand why that is, but i have my supsicions.

I'm sorry, I must of accidentally given the impression that I cared about your ham-fisted attempts to convince people you're not a child molestor and that I wished to engage with you in jilted-fourteen-year-old-girl-esque musings on "oh why oh why won't Monkey Mcdermot return my calls" when here all I wanted was to call you gay.

Last edited by Teh Digital Dragon on Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Willem

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!
Nascimento

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking. Looki,looki,looki.
God I'm bored.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: