Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sinfest Secrets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 171, 172, 173  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosie Bee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else find it scary how sometimes some of these secrets sound so much like themselves? I know I didn't send any of them in, because I'd have remembered, but some of them could be direct quotes from my life.

And I can't decide if that should make me feel better, that I'm not alone, or worse that some other poor bastards have to feel like I do.
TB

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trustedfaith wrote:
Quote:
I pick things up with my toes all the time instead of bending down to get them with my hands.

Haha I do this all the time, too. Eff having to bend over if you got toes to do the job for you. =D

Heh. I do that sometimes too. Also, see http://technocrat.net/d/2006/7/7/5307
Fhqwhgads

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TB wrote:
trustedfaith wrote:
Quote:
I pick things up with my toes all the time instead of bending down to get them with my hands.

Haha I do this all the time, too. Eff having to bend over if you got toes to do the job for you. =D

EEEEEEE nonono my boots come off NEVER except showers and bedtime. This is not much of a secret, even in RL, just a bizarre hangup, but I hatehatehate my feet. I couldn't even tell you why, they're not even really abnormal, but they are not to be exposed.
Desire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosie Bee wrote:
Does anyone else find it scary how sometimes some of these secrets sound so much like themselves? I know I didn't send any of them in, because I'd have remembered, but some of them could be direct quotes from my life.

And I can't decide if that should make me feel better, that I'm not alone, or worse that some other poor bastards have to feel like I do.

Yeah, I find it uncomfortable how close some of them come. I think i usually feel a bit o both though. Sorry someone else is going through those things but comforted a little that I'm not alone in it.
Atrophy Annie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have a crush on guy from sinfest and we've talked over IRC only a few times and he probably won't ever realize I like him. We have many of the same interests like that we both like country and he's really nice to talk to. He's one of the most intelligent guys and nice guys i've ever talked to and he gives me honest answers when I ask him questions and he always has a way to cheer me up when I come into the channel. I don't even know what he really looks like. He's around alot lately and I actually think he just likes someone else from sinfest. *sigh* I think he even already has a girlfriend anyways. I know nothing is going to come of it but I can't help hoping he reads this and realizes that I am talking about him. :/

I'll bet I know who you're talking about and he knows, too. Very Happy
Bodhisattva

Location: Currently Chicago, but variable in the near future.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offense intended to you, Patty, because I know you're being supportive and uplifting, but I thought we weren't supposed to guess at who the secrets came from.
* Proud adopter of the former newbies Lasairfiona, bottm_angel and trustedfaith.
Feiticeira

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodhisattva wrote:
No offense intended to you, Patty, because I know you're being supportive and uplifting, but I thought we weren't supposed to guess at who the secrets came from.

It's not really a guess if you already know who it is, and who the person is talking about, and know the person being thought about knows about the feelings of blahblahblah and shit.
Atrophy Annie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see your point, Peter, and no offense taken but I didn't actually guess (or give names). Well, basically, what Feit said. Also, I only know because the person who it may be about told me they think it's them (and it's very likely). Plus two of the secrets listed I know for a fact who they were sent by but I never said who they were from.
Natashabi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fhqwhgads wrote:
TB wrote:
trustedfaith wrote:
Quote:

EEEEEEE nonono my boots come off NEVER except showers and bedtime. This is not much of a secret, even in RL, just a bizarre hangup, but I hatehatehate my feet. I couldn't even tell you why, they're not even really abnormal, but they are not to be exposed.

Wow... I'm the exact opposite. I take my shoes off whenever I get a chance, plus I always wear sandals, even when it's cold because I can't stand having my feet confined.

I also use my feet to pick things up all the time. It's fun!
PsycoMonkey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like my feet...so much that i show them off by wearing sandals year round too..but wearing them to work in the snow isnt a good idea..i hurt my toe majorly crazy that way
Varst Kolcimb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Zomg hella toes, you're just like L!
Natashabi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsycoMonkey wrote:
i like my feet...so much that i show them off by wearing sandals year round too..but wearing them to work in the snow isnt a good idea..i hurt my toe majorly crazy that way

Toes and snow don't mix.

EWWWW.

P.S.
I decided to link it because it's an icky picture.

Until my last winter in the UK, I had never really lived anywhere that got more than occasional snow (like once all winter). San Antonio hasn't had ANY since I was 3!
Celaeno

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I do the same. On my old drum line I used to practice barefooted while inside so I could pick up my sticks with my toes if I dropped them during tricks. It freaked people out.
Bodhisattva

Location: Currently Chicago, but variable in the near future.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kara: Ditto.
* Proud adopter of the former newbies Lasairfiona, bottm_angel and trustedfaith.
PsycoMonkey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well then..san antonio lacks the snowy element? i should have guessed..i wore sandals when i lived in the middle of no where..i mean wyoming..and let me tell you..my toes never got that bad..i just had a dog step on them..small dog...i thought i got run over by a train
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 171, 172, 173  Next
Page 2 of 173

Jump to: