July 13 2018: Political 11

Talk about the comic
Lovecat

July 13 2018: Political 11

Post by Lovecat »

First time doing this so I hope it works... I'm getting worried for Amber!
h.b.

Post by h.b. »

At least she knows not to snoop around like Monique probably would.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

because he's bad, he's bad, he knows it...

I think it suits the Devil well to play with Miss Amber anxiety before probably "letting her slide" as long as she never does that again... I wonder what will she choose tho
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

h.b. wrote:At least she knows not to snoop around like Monique probably would.
She's tense? Who would have time to snoop around being tense and worrying they might lose their job and possibly never be able to get another one on the same field??

There's nothing wrong with snooping around tho. Especially in the house of the mofo that runs every evil corporation lol. Idk why you'd imply that - or even compare her to 'Nique. C'mon, a true investigative reporter would have the skills and the smarts to do it! Which... I think amber is not to start with? Yeah.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Lovecat

Post by Lovecat »

I'd imagine that as an employee of Helltv she's fully aware that security cameras are trained upon her every move, so not much chance of snooping.

Although how Nique and Abby get away with it God only knows. Blue can't be on duty 24/7...