July 30, 2019: Roylaty 14

Talk about the comic
Post Reply
User avatar
Z6IIAB
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:21 am
Location: Rogue

 July 30, 2019: Roylaty 14

Post by Z6IIAB » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:27 pm

Image

oooo, someone is interested?

this is gonna be something
Call me Celina. I've been a fan since 2007, and tried to enjoy the old forum since then too. Now that we have a forum for radfems/people who actually enjoy the comic! Hell yes! I'll call up all my buddies here!! Armageddon is coming.

Unobservant
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:52 am

Re:  July 30, 2019: Roylaty 14

Post by Unobservant » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:04 am

Where is this going? 🤨
pls dont eat the cracker 😟

crawlerX
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:25 am

Re:  July 30, 2019: Roylaty 14

Post by crawlerX » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:12 am

Given Lil D is male and the recent portrayal of men here, he is going to turn out into something despicable. There is no hope left in Sinfest land.

User avatar
Z6IIAB
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:21 am
Location: Rogue

Re:  July 30, 2019: Roylaty 14

Post by Z6IIAB » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:27 pm

crawlerX wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:12 am
Given Lil D is male and the recent portrayal of men here, he is going to turn out into something despicable. There is no hope left in Sinfest land.
lol, lil e just wanna be an angel lol
Call me Celina. I've been a fan since 2007, and tried to enjoy the old forum since then too. Now that we have a forum for radfems/people who actually enjoy the comic! Hell yes! I'll call up all my buddies here!! Armageddon is coming.

Unobservant
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:52 am

Re:  July 30, 2019: Roylaty 14

Post by Unobservant » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:00 am

:shock: Celina do you have inside info on the comic before it comes out?

crawlerX
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:25 am

Re:  July 30, 2019: Roylaty 14

Post by crawlerX » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:18 am

Z6IIAB wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:27 pm
lol, lil e just wanna be an angel lol
Oh, Lil E - sorry ^^
Sorry about my pessimism, but the dark tone of the last few weeks bummed me a little. I'm mostly on track with the comic's message, but seems I was a bit too pessimistic.

User avatar
Z6IIAB
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:21 am
Location: Rogue

Re:  July 30, 2019: Roylaty 14

Post by Z6IIAB » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:35 pm

Unobservant wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:00 am
:shock: Celina do you have inside info on the comic before it comes out?
no? why would I? I'm not even a patron... yet. I just need a stable job lol
Call me Celina. I've been a fan since 2007, and tried to enjoy the old forum since then too. Now that we have a forum for radfems/people who actually enjoy the comic! Hell yes! I'll call up all my buddies here!! Armageddon is coming.

User avatar
Z6IIAB
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:21 am
Location: Rogue

Re:  July 30, 2019: Roylaty 14

Post by Z6IIAB » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:36 pm

crawlerX wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:18 am
Z6IIAB wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:27 pm
lol, lil e just wanna be an angel lol
Oh, Lil E - sorry ^^
Sorry about my pessimism, but the dark tone of the last few weeks bummed me a little. I'm mostly on track with the comic's message, but seems I was a bit too pessimistic.
pessimistic? how so?
Call me Celina. I've been a fan since 2007, and tried to enjoy the old forum since then too. Now that we have a forum for radfems/people who actually enjoy the comic! Hell yes! I'll call up all my buddies here!! Armageddon is coming.

crawlerX
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:25 am

Re:  July 30, 2019: Roylaty 14

Post by crawlerX » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:15 pm

The whole story arcs of the "man camps" and the "voluntary prostitution" along with the girl that kind of left her own body so that she didn't have to endure the pain of being molested... This is all so realistic and made me quite sad and gave me some sort of "no hope left" feeling. I guess that feeling just kept on going even if the current arc seems to be a bit different now. Maybe I should just cheer up sometimes :)

User avatar
Z6IIAB
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:21 am
Location: Rogue

Re:  July 30, 2019: Roylaty 14

Post by Z6IIAB » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:41 am

crawlerX wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:15 pm
The whole story arcs of the "man camps" and the "voluntary prostitution" along with the girl that kind of left her own body so that she didn't have to endure the pain of being molested... This is all so realistic and made me quite sad and gave me some sort of "no hope left" feeling. I guess that feeling just kept on going even if the current arc seems to be a bit different now. Maybe I should just cheer up sometimes :)
this just be like sinfest is. also it's nice that tat tries to keep up with reality. nah man, you should just become a realist. being too optimistic or too pessimistic is equally silly. but you do you, that's just my advice.
Call me Celina. I've been a fan since 2007, and tried to enjoy the old forum since then too. Now that we have a forum for radfems/people who actually enjoy the comic! Hell yes! I'll call up all my buddies here!! Armageddon is coming.

Post Reply