July 22, 2018: Political 20

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

July 22, 2018: Political 20

Post by Z6IIAB »

oof, holy damn, woman. I wouldn't blame her for taking the job, lol. but that's sooo fishy.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Lovecat

Post by Lovecat »

Don't do it, Amber!
I'm no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I'm changing the things I cannot accept.

You have to act as if it were possible to radically change the world. And you have to do it all the time.

- Angela Davis
progan01

Inevitability

Post by progan01 »

It's amazing how often people presented with a golden noose eagerly put it on.
What is to give light must endure burning.

—-Viktor Frankl
Crowgoddess

Post by Crowgoddess »

“I see Barsad, and Cly, Defarge, The Vengeance, the Juryman, the Judge, long ranks of the new oppressors who have risen on the destruction of the old, perishing by this retributive instrument, before it shall cease out of its present use. I see a beautiful city and brilliant people rising from this abyss, and, in their struggles to be truly free, in their triumphs and defeats, through long long years to come, I see the evil of this time and of the previous time of which this is the natural birth, gradually making explanation for itself and wearing it out. â€￾

― Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
"May you always find your way in the dark." -Sign in the Deep Roads, DA:O