August 24, 2019: Royalty 29

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

August 24, 2019: Royalty 29

Post by Z6IIAB »

aw, man, here we go again.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
respira

Re: August 24, 2019: Royalty 29

Post by respira »

I was going to post yesterday that I get he feeling VG is Kate and D-Mans illigitimate child.... It's a day later and wow. Their portrait is right there, Kate and her boy, VG. So cute. No D-man though. And nice to see the art army again...
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

yeah it was pretty obvious vanglorious was kate and d-man's son. i guess since he was introduced and it was clear he wanted the "throne". they've got similar horns lol. idk about "illegitimate" i just think kate hates d-man's guts and wants nothing to do with him.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
pingupingu

Post by pingupingu »

Z6IIAB wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:24 am yeah it was pretty obvious vanglorious was kate and d-man's son. i guess since he was introduced and it was clear he wanted the "throne". they've got similar horns lol. idk about "illegitimate" i just think kate hates d-man's guts and wants nothing to do with him.
legitimate would imply that kate and d-man were married at some point. It's such an archaic notion that a child is somehow less, born out of wedlock. Of course legitimacy means a provable claim to inheritance. Legitimising being the process by which a child of unknown parentage is recognised as a rightful inheritor.
respira

Post by respira »

Yes it was more about inheritance rights than being "less than". VG certainly acts as though he has to fight for the throne, versus Lily, who's being treated as a rightful heir. (Funny, you can see that "trying" aspect of Li'l E coming through Lily as he tries to impress or earn the favour of his dad just moments after laying eyes on him).