July 23, 2018: Political 21

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

July 23, 2018: Political 21

Post by Z6IIAB »

cmon ladies, blue can't cover your asses forever lol but she kinda does and I like that? yeah
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Lovecat

Post by Lovecat »

Yeah, I'm wondering at what point loyalty to D-man/self preservation kicks in and she stops covering for them?

As in earlier strips she was shown as being out of sympathy with the way things were done at the mansion (I'm thinking of the one where she broke her high heel and only had 10 seconds or something to adhere to the dress code), and since her promotion she's been majorly covering for both Fuschia and Abby, I'm actually wondering if that film Amber got shown might'nt be a warning for her/all devilcorp employees too?

I'm sorry if the above sentence makes no sense, I was up til 3am because of the HEAT (ffs, i live in the UK, summer should be 95% wet and miserable!).
I'm no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I'm changing the things I cannot accept.

You have to act as if it were possible to radically change the world. And you have to do it all the time.

- Angela Davis
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Good question. And sorry for summer, Hot weather is terrible. I'm so glad it's winter here where I live and I hope it never ends <3
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.